prophecy of the N.W.O. Daniel chapter 7:7

Writer

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 11:09 pm » by Levi11

Scripture interprets itself.

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

example: Mat 14:29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

levi11 wrote:Scripture interprets itself.

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

example: Mat 14:29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

If you know what HE IS APPLYING, he's saying it's interpretation is for all to know and understand not just for an individual, for in Isiah the prophecy of Christ coming, the
interpretation is for all not just 1 person. Who so ever reads let him understand.
It doesn't come from me but God. It's only obvious! Let us be convinced in our own
hearts and mind in faith, of Lord Jesus Christ and Father God! The rapture is not
written in the Bible but a lot preach the doctrine! Read revelations chapter 20.
1 Corinthians: 15:52 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 And we know Christ returns
on the seventh trump which is the last trumpet. If scripture speaks for it's self
why so many different point of views?

Previous