Prophecys :earthquake in Israel and Syria (26-27 sep 2012

Writer

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 6:13 am » by Zanbaq

Feb. 27 2010 @ 06:34:14 UTC 8.8 magnitude
Location – 35.909 S – 72.733 W
65 miles NNE of Conception, Chile; Conception = Beginning
188 Days Later
2- Second Earthquake-Christ Church Sept 03, 2010
Sept. 03 2010 @16:35:46 UTC 7.0 magnitude.
188 days 10 hours 1 minute 32 seconds since earthquake 1
Location – 43.530 S – 172.120 E
30 miles W of Christ Church, New Zealand
188 Days Later
3- Third Earthquake-Sendai, Japan March 11, 2011
March 11 2011 @ 05:46:24 UTC 9.0 magnitude.
188 days 13 hours 10 min. 38 seconds since earthquake 2
Location – 38.297 N – 142.372 E
80 miles east of Sendai, Japan Sendai means “Holiday or Jubilee”.
188 days later
4- Fourth Earthquake-Ndoi, Fiji Sept. 15 2011
Sept. 15 2011 @ 19:31:02 UTC 7.3 magnitude
188 days 13 hours 45 min. 38 seconds since earthquake 3
Location – 21.559 S – 179.369
74 miles SSW of Ndoi, Fiji.
Ndoi has an alternate name.
Doi-Konaoe, the actual name means “To Know”.
Four earthquakes. Each 188 days apart!

The next day an earthquake was supposed to happen was March 22 but no big earthquakes happened on that day. There was a big 7.4 in Mexico on March 20th though and if the 188 day cycle kept up it could happen again on Sept 23-24. Not that I put much stock into this but I wanted to keep an eye on it.(prediction earthquake in northern Israel and Syria ( 26-27 september 2012

أخبرنا جراح عن أرطاة قال
في زمان السفياني الثاني المشوه الخلق هدة بالشام حتى يظن كل قوم أنه خراب ما يليهم
Artat bin Al-Munzir said: "During the time of the second Sufyani who is physically deformed, a Hadda (powerful, hammering sound) will occur in AshSham (Greater Syria) such that each people will think it is the devastation of other people next to them." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

New predictions

Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) will be Israeli Prime Minister( and

After from earthquake in northern Israel and Syria (26

september 2012)
- and become dry lake Kinneret/ govern

period mofaz 427 day and will be killed In Jerusalem

Saudi Arabia king will be killed and after

start War for get reign :september 2012

unprecedented Floods In many regions of the world in: september 2012)-

will be eruption Yellowstone????

and will be send out ashes During the eight day

will be occupy syria by Jordan army on

october ،november 2012

and will be war Between Turkey and Jordan in the north-

eastern syria december 2012

and after to leave american army in iraq Jordan army will

be occupy iraq on January, February

, some of Sufyani armys (Jordan) will be sink

into the ground./ This place will be known as Baidah and

will be located either between Makkah:

march 2013

(and Madina-volcano (alaise

21december 2012 : Day Death Devil
Will be killed pious man in Mecca on

march 2013

Jesus on...2013.

will be coming to earth from the sky for to help Imam Mahdi propagation

freedom and justice and beneficence in the world

[url]http://emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com
[/url]

Writer

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 6:16 am » by Zanbaq

http://emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com

Traditions have been reported mentioning the signs for the time of
the appearance of the Imam who will arise (qa'im), peace be on him,
and the events which will take place before his appearance, together
with the indications and features of it. Among them are: The Sufyani
will come out in revolt; the Hasanid will be killed; the Abbasids will
dispute over worldly kingdom; there will be an eclipse of the sun in
the middle of the month of Ramadan; there will be an eclipse of the
moon at the end of that month in contrast to ordinary happenings;
the land will be swallowed up at al-Bayda'; it will be swallowed in the
east-it will be swallowed up in the west; the sun will stay still from the
time of its decline to the middle of the time for the afternoon prayer; it
will rise from the west; a pure soul (nafs zakiyya) will be killed in the
outskirts of Kufa with seventy righteous men; a Hashimite will be
slaughtered between the corner (of the Ka'ba) and the station of
Abraham); the wall of the mosque of Kufa will be destroyed; black
standards will advance from Khurasan; al-Yamani will come out in
revolt; al-Maghribi will appear in Egypt and take possession of it
from Syria; the Turk will occupy the region of al-Jazira; the
Byzantines will occupy Ramla; the star will appear in the east giving
light just like the moon gives light; then (the new moon) will bend
until its two tips almost meet; a colour will appear in the sky and
spread to its horizons; a fire will appear for a long time in the east
remaining in the air for three or seven days; the Arabs will throw off
the reins and take possession of their land, throwing out the foreign
authority; the people of Egypt will kill their ruler and destroy Syria;
and three standards will dispute over it (Syria); the standards of Qays
and the Arabs will come among the people of Egypt; the standards of
Kinda (will go) to Khurasan; horses will come from the west until
they are stabled in al-Hira; the black standards will advance towards
them from the east; the Euphrates will flood so that the water comes
into the alleys of Kufa; sixty liars will come forward, all of them
claiming prophethood, and twelve will come forward from the family
of Abu Talib, all of them claiming the Imamate; a man of important
rank of the supporters of the 'Abbasids will be burnt between Jalula'
and Khaniqin; the bridge next to Karkh in the city of Baghdad will be
established; a black wind will raise it at the beginning of the day and
then an earthquake will occur so that much of it will be swallowed up;
fear will cover the people of Iraq and Baghdad; swift death (will
occur) there and there will be a loss of property, lives and harvests;
locusts will appear at their usual times and at times not usual so that
they attack agricultural land and crops and there will be little harvest
for what the people planted; two kinds of foreigners will dispute and
much blood will be shed in their quarrel; slaves will rebel against
obedience to their masters and kill their masters (mawali); a group of
heretics (ahl al-bida) will be transformed until they become monkeys
and pigs; slaves will conquer the land of their masters; a cry (will
come) from the sky (in such a way) that all the people will hear it in
their own languages; a face and a chest will appear in the sky before
the people in the centre of the sun; the dead will arise from their
graves so that they will return to the world and they will recognize one
another and visit one another; that will come to an end with twenty-
four continous rainstorms and the land will be revived by them after
being dead and it will recognize its blessings; after that every disease
will be taken away from those of the Shia of the Mahdi, peace be on
him, who believe in the truth; at that time they will know of his
appearance in Mecca and they will go to him to support him.

(These signs) are as the reports have mentioned. Among the total of
these events are some which are bound (to happen) and other which
are conditional. God knows best what will take place. We have only
mentioned them on the basis of what is recounted in basic sources of
tradition (usul) because of their inclusion in traditions which have
been handed down. From God we seek help and Him do we ask for
success

Writer

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 6:18 am » by Zanbaq

Bayda is a place in the desert between Medina and Mecca. There are many ahadith in Sunni and Shia books about the crack – and I’ve even heard that this event is Mutawatir in our ahadith.

Perhaps the strongest Sunni narration about it is, from Umme Salamah (ra), who said, Rasulollah (pbuhaf) said:
One seeking refuge (Imam Mahdi) will take refuge to the House (Ka’ba), and an army will be sent to him, until they are in Bayda’ - the Bayda’ of Medinah - (the earth) will crack upon them.
(Mustadrak Al-Hakim, 4/429, and also in the Shia book: Biharul Anar, 52/151)

From Huthayfah Ibnul Yemaan from Rasulollah (pbuhaf):
... the second army (of Sufyani) will go to Medina and will occupy it for three days and nights, then they will leave towards Mecca, until when they reach Bayda [a desert] Allah (swt) sends Gabriel and says: “Oh Gabriel! Go and annihilate them”, and he will hit it with his foot a hit with which Allah (swt) will crack the earth on them, and no one will survive from them except two...”
(Biharul Anwar, vol 52, page 186)

Please note: This event is a DEFINITE sign and is thus inevitable (the enemies of Imam Mahdi will know that this will happen - but Allah (swt) has willed that it must happen nevertheless)

From Imam Baqir (pbuh):
... until the last one enters (the area of Bayda’) and the first does not leave, Gabriel shouts: “Oh Bayda’! Oh Bayda’!” – the East and the West of it will hear – “Take them! There is no good in them!”
No one will know of their destruction except a shepherd on the mountain looking at them... and gives news about them.
When the one taking refuge from them (Imam Mahdi) hears of it, he will rise!
(‘Asrul Thohoor by Kurani)

Another hadeeth from Imam Baqir (pbuh) which is very similar to the above, except in the beginning he says:
There will be one taking refuge (Imam Mahdi) in Mecca, and an army of 70’000 will be sent to him, lead by a man from Qais...
(Asrul Thohoor by Kurani)

A verse which is related to this event:

O you who have been given the Book! Believe that which We have revealed, verifying what you have, before We alter faces then turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the violators of the Sabbath, and the command of Allah shall be executed. [4:47]

According to many ahadith - two will survive from that army - and their faces will be turned to their back:

None shall escape from it except a bringer of glad tidings, and a warner, as for the bringer of glad tidings, he goes to Imam Mahdi and his companions and inform them of what happened, and his testimony will be in his face – as Allah (swt) has turned his face to his back, and they will believe him for what they see of the turning of his face and will know that the earth will have cracked upon the people. And the second is like that – his face will be to his back, and will come to Sufyani and inform him of what has befallen his people and he will believe him and will know that it is the truth from what he sees of his sign – and they (the two men) are from Kalb.

Another hadeeth from Rasulollah (pbuhaf):
I am amazed at the people whose place of death is one, while their origins are many. So it was said: How is that oh Rasulollah? He said: Because amongst them is the forced, the threatened and the willing.

(This hadeeth may or not be relevant to this event – but if it is - I think it means that some of the Sufyany’s soldiers are forced, some are threatened – e.g. by murder of their family, and some are those who joined willingly – but they all die in the same place – and Allah (Swt) judges them on their intentions).

Imam Sadiq (pbuh) was asked about the crack, he said:
أَمَاصِهْرا ، على البريد ، على اثني عشر ميلاً من البريد الذي بذات الجيش
In “Amaasihraa” on “Al-Bareed”, on 12 miles from “Al-Bareed” which is in “Thatul Jaysh”
(Biharul Anwar, Vol 52, page 181)

“Thatul Jaysh” is a valley between Mecca and Medina, and “Amaasihraa” is an area within it.

The writer of Tafseerul Kashif has mentioned: It is narrated from Ibn Abbas that this verse was revealed regarding the crack in Bayda’ (Sura 34, Verse 51):

And if you could but see, when they will be terrified with no escape (for them), and they will be seized from a near place. (Mohsin Khan)

Interestingly, Yousuf Ali translates it as:

If thou couldst but see when they will quake with terror; but then there will be no escape (for them), and they will be seized from a position (quite) near.

Abu Hamza Al-Thumaly said he heard from Imam Ali Ibn Al-Hussain (Sajjad / Zainul Abideen):
It is the army of Bayda’, the will be taken from beneath their feet.
(Biharul Anar, 52/151)

From Imam Ali (pbuh):
...the Sufyani will rise and rule the time of the pregnancy of a woman nine months, he rises in Shaam (Damascus), and the people of Shaam will be lead towards him except groups who are on the truth, Allah (swt) will bar them from rising with him. He comes to Medina with a large army, until he ends up in the Bayda’ of Medina, then Allah (swt) will crack (the earth) upon him, and that is the word of Allah (swt): And if you could but see, when they will be terrified with no escape (for them), and they will be seized from a near place.
(Ghaybah by Nu’many p. 163, Al-Mahajjah by Bahrani p. 177)

Wahb b. (Abi) Hafs (reported) on the authority of Abu Basir, who said: I heard Abu Jafar (al-Baqir) speak concerning the words of Him, the Exalted:
If We wish, We will send down on them signs from the sky, and their necks will remain bent submissively to them [26:4]. He said: "God will do that to them."
"Who are they?" I asked.
"The Umayyads and their supporters... that will occur in the time of the Sufyani. At that moment his destruction will occur and the destruction of his people."

Please note: The crack is a definite sign – but the precise details are not.
In one narration, the number of soldiers at the crack is 12’000, and in others 70’000.
In another narration, it is said that the crack will take one third of them, and another third will get their faces turned to their backs, while another third will remain sound.

From (a long hadeeth of) Imam Sadiq (pbuh):
... and our master the Qa’im (Imam Mahdi) leaning his back on the Ka’ba... then a man will approach the Qa’im whom his face is towards his back and his back is towards his chest, and he will stand before him and say: “Oh my master I am a bringer of good news. An angel has commanded me to come to you, and give you good news of the destruction of Sufyani’s army in Bayda.” Then the Qa’im will say to him: “Explain your story and the story of your brother.” The man will say: “I was, and my brother, in Sufyani’s army, and we destroyed the world from Damascus to Bagdad and we left it flat, and we destroyed Kufa and destroyed Medina, and we broke the Minbar (pulpit of the Prophet), and our donkeys (actual donkeys or reference to vehicles) went into the Mosque of the Prophet, then we left from it... wanting to destroy the house (Ka’ba) and kill it’s people, and when we came to Bayda, we camped in it, then a shouter shouted at us: “Oh Bayda, destroy the oppressive people!” The earth exploded and swallowed the whole army, and by Allah, nothing remained on the surface of the earth... except me and my brother. Then an angel hit our faces and they became towards our back as you see, and (the angel) said to my brother: “Woe be to you! Return to the accursed Sufyani in Damascus and warn him of the appearance of the Mahdi from the family of Mohammad, and let him know that Allah has destroyed his army in Bayda.” And said to me: “Oh giver of good news, go to the Mahdi in Mecca and give him good news of the destruction of the oppressors, and repent before him for he will accept your repentance.” Then the Qa’im will wipe his hand and return him straight as he used to be, and the man will give allegiance to him and be with him.
(Ilzamul Nasib, vol. 2, page 259)

Summary

- The second army of Sufyani will attack Medina because they will have news that Imam Mahdi is there
- Once they reach Medina, Imam Mahdi will have left to Mecca
- The army will follow Imam Mahdi to Mecca – and they will reach the Bayda’ desert - between Medina and Mecca
- Allah (swt) will send Gabriel to destroy this army
- The earth will crack upon them and swallow them
- The Sufyani himself is apparently not amongst this army
- Two people will survive (but their faces will be turned to their back). They will give news to the Sufyani - and also Imam Mahdi in Mecca
- When imam Mahdi hears the news, his rise will be at hand
- There are several verses in the Holy Qur'an in reference to this event: 4:47, 34:51, 26:4

Hadith 1

عن رسول الله (ص):
(يحكم الحجاز رجل اسمه اسم حيوان ، إذا رأيته حسبت في عينه الحول من البعيد ، وإذا اقتربت منه لاترى في عينه شيئاً ، يخلفه أخ له اسمه عبدالله. ويل لشيعتنا منه ، أعادها ثلاثاً ؛ بشروني بموته أبشركم بظهور الحجة )
مئتان وخمسون علامة: 122

From Rasulollah (pbuhaf):
Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal, when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! - he repeated it three times - Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi).
Reference: Two Hundred and Fifty Signs, sign number 122

Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal
The king with the name of animal - is King Fahad (Cheetah/Leopard).

when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes.

http://emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com

Writer

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 6:20 am » by Zanbaq

He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah.

After his death - his brother Abdullah became king (he is the current king).

Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi).

His death is GOOD NEWS! Posted Image

King Abdullah's death = Appearance of Imam Mahdi (in a very short amount of time).

-

This is a Sunni narration. The author of the book copied it from Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal - but now it cannot be found in Musnad Ahmad.

Some have argued that since the author of the 250 Signs book is a very reliable scholar, then the hadith must have been dropped from the new prints of Musnad Ahmad due to influence from the Saudis.

Others say the hadith does not exist - so it's false.

This can be checked if someone has a very very old copy of Musnad Ahmad - perhaps an ancient copy in a library.

Some have argued that since it was written before these kings existed, then the hadith MUST be authentic because it has spoken of future events which seem to have come true.

Hadith 2

سمعت أبا عبدالله (ع) ، يقول : من يضمن لي موت عبدالله أضمن له القائم ، ثم قال : إذا مات عبدالله لم يجتمع الناس بعده على أحد ، ولم يتناه هذا الأمر دون صاحبكم إن شاء الله ، ويذهب ملك السنين ، ويصير ملك الشهور والأيام، فقلت : يطول ذلك ؟ قال : كلا
بحار الأنوار- ج 52: 21

From Abi Baseer who heard from Imam Sadiq (pbuhaf):
Whoever guarantees for me the death of Abdullah, I will guarantee for him the Qa'im (Imam Mahdi).
When Abdullah dies, then people will not gather/agree on anyone after him, and this matter will not except for your companion (Imam Mahdi) inshallah, and the kingdom of years will be over, and it will become the kingdom of months and days.
So I asked: Will that be prolonged? He said: No.
Biharul Anwar, Volume 52, page 21

Whoever guarantees for me the death of Abdullah, I will guarantee for him the Qa'im (Imam Mahdi).

King Abdullah's death = Appearance of Imam Mahdi - guaranteed!

When Abdullah dies, then people will not gather/agree on anyone after him

Self explanatory. The people will not agree on who is to be king - meaning there will be trouble.

and this matter will not except for your companion (Imam Mahdi) inshallah

After Abdullah, the kingdom/ruler ship will be for Imam Mahdi (pbuhaf) inshallah.

and the kingdom of years will be over, and it will become the kingdom of months and days.

After Abdullah's death, and before Imam Mahdi finally takes control, there will be a period of chaos in which rulers come and go - ruling only months or weeks or days!

So I asked: Will that be prolonged? He said: No.

The period of chaos will be short, and Imam Mahdi's appearance will be very soon after the death of Abdullah!

-

This is a Shia narration. The scholars who say that Hadith 1 does not exist, would also say that we do not know who this Abdullah is that Imam Sadiq is referring to. It could be any king/ruler of any country called Abdullah. For example, it could be the Jordanian King Abdullah, or a ruler in the future.

Those who say Hadith 1 is correct, say this is the same Abdullah as Hadith 1.

Hadith 3

عن الإمام الباقر (ع)
إذا ظهر السفياني على الأبقع وعلى المنصور والكندي والترك والروم ، خرج و صار الى العراق ، ثم يطلع القرن ذو الشفا ، فعند ذلك هلاك عبدالله
المعجم الموضوعي لأحاديث الإمام المهدي ع الكوراني553

From Imam Baqir (pbuhaf):
When the Sufyani rises against Al-Abqa', and Al-Mansour, and Al-Kindy, and the Turks, and the Romans, he will leave and go to Iraq, then the horn of (or the century of) healing will come out, and at that point will be the death of Abdullah.
Al-Mo'jam Al-Mawthou'i Le Ahadith Imam Mahdi by Al-Kourani p. 553

The wording and names used in this hadith are mysterious.
If the Abdullah in this hadith is the SAME Abdullah as Hadith 1 and/or Hadith 2, then a large portion of the battles of the Sufyani and developments prior to Imam Mahdi's appearance will be DURING the life of Abdullah.

His death will be after the Sufyani enters Iraq.

-
The scholars who say that Hadith 1 does not exist, would also say that we do not know who this Abdullah is that Imam Baqir is referring to. It could be ANYONE called Abdullah.

Hadith 4

وعن امام الصادق (ع) قال:
بينا الناس وقوفاً بعرفات إذ أتاهم راكب على ناقة ذعلبة ، ويخبرهم بموت خليفة، عند موته فرج آل محمد وفرج الناس جميعاً.
البحار:52/240

From Imam Sadiq (pbuhaf):
While the people are staying in Arafat (for Hajj), a rider on a light and fast camel comes to them, and gives them news of the death of the Khalifah (king). At his death is the faraj (relief) of the family of Mohammad and the faraj (relief) of all the people.
Biharul Anwar volume 52, page 240

It appears that this "Khalifah" is the same king Abdullah. IF this is true, then it appears that his death will be on the day of Arafat or very shortly before it.

Apparently, "light and fast camel" is a reference for something like a motorbike.

At the death of this khalifah is the relief of the Ahlulbayt of Mohammad and all the people - which is a clear reference to the rise of Imam Mahdi (pbuhaf).

There is another hadith which says they will kill the man riding the "light and fast camel" when he gives the news. Obviously the Saudi authorities will not be pleased that he is giving this GOOD news, and will kill him.

Hadith 5

عن الإمام الباقر(ع):
يكون سبب موته أنه ينكح خصياً له فيقوم فيذبحه ويكتم موته أربعين يوماً ، فإذا سارت الركبان في طلب الخصي لم يرجع أول من يخرج حتى يذهب ملكهم.
كمال الدين ص 655

From Imam Baqir (pbuhaf):
The reason for his death is that he will have intercourse with one of his (male) servants, so he will rise and kill him, and his death will be concealed for 40 days. When the riders go to seek the servant, the first of those who left will not return untill their kingdom is over.
Kamalul Deen P.655

There are many hadeeths from Shia and Sunni books that speak about the Sufyani. Some hadeeths are very long and go into details. So I will try to summarise what has been mentioned.

Some hadeeths have mentioned the name of the Sufyani to be “Uthman Bin Anbasah”. Some hadeeths have mentioned that his bloodline goes back to Abu Sufyan from Bany Umayyeh (the cursed tree in the Qur’an) – who were the murderers of the family of the Holy Messenger (pbuhaf). It is no wonder that the Sufyani will be the enemy of the Imam Mahdi.

The Sufyani is of the most evil humans to ever live on the earth. He kills, rapes, destroys etc... and does not leave any evil except he commits it, nor any crime except he commits it. He knows neither mercy nor kindness. His heart is filled with the hatred of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, the Holy Messenger (pbuhaf) and his family.

From Imam Ali: “...and the Sufyani will continue to kill anyone called: Mohammad, Ali, Hasan, Hussain, Fatima, Ja’far, Musa, Zainab, Khadija and Ruqayya, out of hatred and anger to the family of Mohammad!”

From Imam Baqir: “The Sufyani is red white [or yellow] blue, (he) has not worshipped Allah (swt) ever...”

These colours may mean he is red skinned, white (or yellow) haired and blue eyed – or may mean something else, maybe flag colours? (USA – red white blue?)

From Imam Sadiq: “The Sufyani is definite, and his rise is in Rajab, and from the beginning of his rise until it’s end is 15 months, in 6 months of them he will fight, and when he owns the 5 lands he will rule 9 months and not a single day after that.”

From Imam Sadiq: “The Yemani and the Sufyani are like bet horses.” (Qhayba by Nu’mani 305)

This means they compete against each other – at the same time – in the same place.

From Imam Baqir: “The Sufyani and the Qa’im are in one year.” (Qhayba by Nu’mani 267)

The rise of the Sufyani is on the same year as (according to some hadeeths, 9 months before) the arrival of Imam Mahdi.

From the Prophet (pbuaf): “...and while they are as such, the Sufyani will come out to them fromوادي اليابس [a valley around Damascus] and enters Damascus and send two armies, one army to the East and another to Medina, until they reach Babylon from the cursed city [may mean Bagdad] and will kill more than 3’000, and expose more than 100 women, and will kill in it 300 masters from Bany-Abbas.... then they exit towards Shaam, and a guided flag [army] will follow them from Kufah and catch up to that army and kill all of them... and will save what they have taken from prisoners and spoils of war.
The second army will go to Medina and will occupy it for three days and nights, then they will leave towards Mecca, until when they reach Bayda...”

I took the following translated hadeeth from the book “The Apocalyptic Manifesto” by our beloved brother Kamhasan:

From Imam Ali: “... Then 70000 persons would move to Kufa and Basra. They would surround the cities, kill the enemies, burn the Quran, demolish mosques, make unlawful as lawful, make sinful acts lawful and make everything that Allah had made obligatory on them as unlawful. They will not refrain from any transgression and sinful act.
On the basis of their animosity towards the Progeny of the Messenger, they would put to death anyone having the name of Ahmad, Mohammed, Ali, Ja’far, Hamzah, Hasan, Husain, Fatima, Zainab, Ruqaiyyah, Umme Kulthum, Khadijah or Aatika.
After that they would collect children, boil olive oil for them, and kill them. Children would plead that even if their parents had opposed them, they have caused them no harm. He would take out two children from them named Hasan and Husain and crucify them.
Then they would rush to Kufa and do the same thing with children there. Here also two children, named Hasan and Husain would be crucified at the Mosque gate. Their blood would boil like the blood of Yahya bin Zakaria. So when he sees them he would become certain that calamity and death is inevitable. After that he would go Syria and not bear to see anyone opposing him. When he enters Syria he would make wine and sinful activities lawful for himself and his followers and command them for these acts. Sufyani will come out openly armed and catch a woman and throw her towards his companions and tell them to rape her. They would rape her in the middle of the road and then slit her belly and take out the fetus from her and none would raise any voice against it. Then angels of God would become restless in the heavens. At that time the Almighty Allah would command Jibraeel (as) to scream over the festivities of Damascus, ‘O Community of Mohammed! The refuge and shelter has arrived. Your release has come. This is Mahdi, who has arisen from Mecca. So harken to him...’”

From Imam Sadiq: “The rise of three; the Sufyani and the Khurasani and the Yemani, is in one year, in one month, in one day.” (Qhayba by Sheikh Tusi, 446-447, Irshad by Sheikh Mufid 2:375)

From Imam Baqir: “The rise of the Sufyani and the Yemani and the Khurasani is in one year, in one month, in one day, an organisation like the organisation of beads (in a tasbeeh), one follows the other... and none of the banners is more guided than the banner of the Yemani. It is a banner of guidance because he calls you to your companion (Imam Mahdi). And when the Yemani rises (it will be forbidden or) he will forbid selling weapons for all of the people and for every Muslims. When the Yemani rises, then you rise to him, for his banner is a banner of guidance, and it is not permissible for a Muslim to turn away from him, for whoever does that then he is from the people of the fire (Hell), because he calls to the truth and to a straight path.” (Biharul Anwar Vol. 52, P. 232)

From Imam Sadiq: “The Yemani and the Sufyani are like bet horses.” (Qhayba by Nu’mani 305)

This means they compete against each other – at the same time – in the same place.

From Imam Baqir: “The Sufyani and the Qa’im are in one year.” (Qhayba by Nu’mani 267)

The rise of Yemani and Sufyani is on the same day. So if Sufyani is in the same year (according to some hadeeths, 9 months before) the arrival of Imam Mahdi, then the Yemani is also in the same year.

When someone rose to seek justice (one of the leaders of the Khawarij), it was asked of Imam Sadiq: “Do you feel that he could be the Yemani?” Imam Saqid said: “No. The Yemani is a follower of (Imam) Ali, and this man has nothing to do with him (Imam Ali).” (Amalee Al-Tusi P. 661, Hadeeth 1375)

From Imam Ali: He explains that after the disasters which Sufyani causes in Kufa (Iraq), the Yemani and Khurasani “...will not be able sit silently, and will say: “After this day, there is no good in this sitting of ours. Oh Allah سبحانه وتعالى, we ask for your forgiveness.” And they are the ones about whom Allah (swt) has said: “For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.”” (Biharul Anwar: Vol. 52, Page 274)

Evidence Number 1

:

عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم: لا تزال عصابة من أمّتي يقاتلون على أبواب بيت المقدس وما حوله لا يضرهم خذلان من خذلهم ظاهرين على الحق الى أن تقوم الساعة (الظهور) مجمع الزوائد ج 10/ ص 60

(Sunni narration) from Prophet Mohammad (pbuhaf): There will be a band from my Ummah who will continue to fight at the doors of Bayt Al-Maqdis (Quds) and what is around it. The deserting of those who desert them will not harm them – and they will be showing the truth until the rise of the hour (the arrival of Imam Mahdi). (Majma’ Al-Zawa’id V. 10 P. 60)

Answer:

This hadeeth seems to apply to Hizbollah. They are fighting at the "doors" and around Quds. However, this hadeeth does not mention anything about the Yemani. So even if this hadeeth applies to Hizbollah and Sayyid Nasrullah, it doesn't say that he is the Yemani.

Evidence 2:

ورد في الرواية عن صاحب الأمر أنه: حزب يقاتلون على أبواب بيت المقدس أنا منهم وهم مني مئتان وخمسون علامة الظهور

From Imam Mahdi: A hizb (party) fighting at the doors of Bayt Al-Maqdis (Quds) – I am from them and they are from me. (250 Signs of Appearance)

Answer:

Again, this hadeeth seems to apply to Hizbollah. They are fighting at the "doors" and around Quds. This also explains the victory of Hizbollah over Israel, and the true promises of Sayyid Hasan Nasrullah - all because Imam Mahdi is supporting them. However, this hadeeth does not mention anything about the Yemani. So even if this hadeeth applies to Hizbollah and Sayyid Nasrullah, it doesn't say that he is the Yemani.

Evidence 3:

عن النبي صلى الله عليه و اله وسلم: صاحب الأعماق الذي يهزم الله العدو على يديه اسمه (نصر) ثم قال: إنما سمي نصر لنصر الله إياه.
تاريخ مدينة دمشق الجزء 17 المؤلف ابن عساكر

(Sunni narration) from Prophet Mohammed (pbuhaf): The “deep one” by whom Allah (swt) defeats the enemy is called “Nasr”. Then he said: Surely he has been called “Nasr” because Allah (swt) has made him victorious. As for his name, it is “Sa’eed”. (Tarikh Madinat Dimashq, V. 17 – Ibn Asakir)

From Imam Baqir: “A shouter will shout from the sky with name of the Qaim (Imam Mahdi) and those in the East and West will hear it. There will not remain anyone sleeping but will wake up, nor anyone standing but will sit, nor anyone sitting but will stand on their feet, out of panic from that sound. May Allah (swt) bless the one who takes lesson from the sound and answers, since the first sound is the sound of Gabriel.”

He also said: “The sound will be in the month of Ramathan, in Laylatul Jum’a (the night before Friday), in the night (before) the 23rd, so do not doubt in that, and listen and obey. And in the end of the day the sound of the cursed Iblis shouting: “Lo, so and so was murdered while oppressed” – so to make doubt amongst the people. How many doubters there will be on that day, whom are lost and have fallen for Hell.”
“If you hear the sound in the month of Ramathan, then do not doubt in it, it is Gabriels voice, and the sign of that is he will call with the name of the Qaim and his fathers name...”
“These two sounds are definite before the rise of the Qaim.” (Al-Ghayba by No’mani P. 254, also quoted by Shafi’i Alsalami in Aqd Aldorar P. 105)

From Imam Sadiq: “The first who gives allegiance to the Qaim is Gabriel. He will descend in the shape of a white bird and give allegiance then puts one foot on the house of God alharam (Kaba) and one foot on the bayt almaqdis (Quds) then will shout in a clear and eloquent voice which all creation will hear: “The decree of Allah has come...” (Ikmal Aldeen)

From Imam Sadiq: “The shout which will be in the month of Ramathan will be in Laylatul Jum’a (the night before Friday)...” (Ikmal Aldeen Vol. 2 P. 650)

He also said: “A shouter will shout from the sky at the beginning of the day, every nation will hear it in their own tongue: “Lo, the truth is in Ali and his Shia” then Iblis will shout at the end of the day: “Lo, the truth is in Sufyani and his Shia” then the falsifiers will be in doubt.” (Al-Ghayba by Tousi P. 266, Ikmal Aldeen Vol. 2 P. 652)

Please note: The word “Shia” means followers. Also note: The Shia sect believes that when the Imam Mehdi arrives, he will show that the Shia were correct.

From Zurarah who heard from Imam Sadiq: “...and a shouter will shout: “Surely Ali and his shia are the victorious”. I said: “So who will fight the Mahdi after this?” He said: “Satan will shout: “Surely so and so (someone) and his shia are the victorious – to a man from Bany (Dynasty of) Umayyah” (Al-Ghayba by No’mani P. 264)

From Imam Baqir: “The sound is in the month of Ramathan in the night (before) the 23rd, there will not remain anything that Allah (swt) has created which has a soul but will hear the shout...” (Al-Ghayba by No’mani)

From Imam Sadiq: “Every nation will hear it in their own tongue.” (Bihar AL-Anwar Vol. 85, P. 205)

From Imam Ali: “... then Gabriel will say in his shout: O slaves of Allah, listen to what I say: this is the Mahdi from the household of Mohammad, rising from the land of Mecca so answer to him.” (Khitbatul Bayan. Ilzamul Nasib Vol. 2 P. 200)

From Imam Baqir: “The Qa’im (Imam Mahdi) will say to his companions: “O people, surely the people of Mecca do not want me, but I will send to them to reason at them with what someone like me must reason with.” Then he will call a man from his companions and will say to him: “Go to the people of Mecca and say: “Oh people of Mecca... I am a messenger of so and so (Imam Mahdi) to you and he says to you: “I am the Ahlul Bayt of Mercy, and the mineral of Prophethood and Caliphate, and we are the offspring of Mohammad and the bloodline of the Prophets. And we have been oppressed and persecuted and overwhelmed, and our rights were taken from us since our Prophet was taken (deceased) and until this day of ours, so we ask you for your help, so help us.””” And when this young man speaks with this speech, they will come to him and murder him between the corner and the station (between the black stone and the station is the station of Ibrahim in the Ka’ba), and that is the Nafs Al Zakiyeh (the pure self).” (Biharul Anwar Vol. 52, P. 307)

From Imam Baqir: “... and the death of a young man from the family of Mohammad (pbuhaf) between the corner and the station, his name is Mohammad bin Hasan, the pure self... and at that will be the rise of our Qa’im.” (Biharul Anwar Vol. 52, P. 192)

From Imam Sadiq: “And there is not between the rise of the Qa’im from the family of Mohammad and the murder of the pure self except fifteen nights.” (Biharul Anwar Vol. 52, P. 203)

About the pure self from Abdullah Ibn Mas’oud (ra): “He is from the Ahle Bayt (family of the Prophet), and at his death is the appearance of the Mahdi.” (Aqdul Durar, part 4: Hadeeth 158)

Writer

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 6:26 am » by Zanbaq

His birth name is Shahram Mofazzakar. He was born in Tehran (although his parents came from Isfahan), Mofaz immigrated to Israel with his parents in 1957. Upon graduating from high school he joined the Israel Defense Forces in 1966 and served in the Paratroopers Brigade. He participated in the Six-Day War, Yom Kippur War, 1982 Lebanon War, and Operation Entebbe with the paratroopers and Sayeret Matkal, an elite special forces unit
[url]Shaul Mofaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

Allah's Apostle (P.B.U.H), how long will he stay on Earth
He said: For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days.
427 DAYS

[img][IMG]http://s10.flagcounter.com/count/ok4/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_6/maxflags_248/viewers_0/labels_1/pageviews_1/flags_1/[/img][/img]

Writer

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 6:28 am » by Zanbaq

27September 2012

: Nibiru comes directly between the Sun and Earth. Unlike Elenin a year ago, it is right on the ecliptic and will therefore completely eclipse the Sun. The Earth will not be very much at the mercy of this immense object’s magnetism. At this point and since several days prior as Nibiru drew nearer, Earth should already be tipping severely and abnormally as its north pole is repelled by Nibiru’s at the same time its southern counterpart is attracted.

16October 2012

: Nibiru reaches perigee. At this proximity of 0.232 AU, it is close enough to exert 72% of the magnetic influence of the Sun. However, it is likely that Earth will not be flipped by 259 degree but rather may be an equilibrium reached between Nibiru’s north pole repelling our north pole. Effectively, the Earth could be completely turned by 180 degree from its natural inclination

. 22November 2012

: Nibiru aligns with Earth and the Sun. It will also be trying to pull Earth with it out of the solar system. This will be a literal tug-of-war between it and the Sun.

http://emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com/

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 7:31 am » by Slith

uhm......... :headscratch:

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 am » by -Marduk-

THAT'S JUST A BIG FUCKIN WALL OF TEXT FOR ME...oh, and yea with 1 tiny pic.

:ohno:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 8:32 am » by Aragajag

Prophets should back their prophecies up with money or property if they truly believe in the shit they spout, then the prophecy would hold a bit of value at least the entertainment side would hold considerable value.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 9:14 am » by Boatman

And there i thought Zanbaq was posting to himself. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Next