Prophet T.B. Joshua

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 4:13 pm » by Electrobadgr

viggerz wrote:kama aint real mate best u learn that, if it was id be dead by now LMFAO

Mr Lowseven shooter. You cant even count bullets let alone talk sense.
You think your DTV comedian now as well. The day i find any american funny is the day i shoot myself.

Bill Hicks anyone?..... If you dont find him funny viggers then you are indeed the braindead idiot you seem to be painting yourself as with your aggresive and frankly ignorant posts, smoke some weed, get some therapy and maybe then you'll stop coming across as a tactless crass xenophobe.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 pm » by Lowsix

viggerz wrote:my advanced state allows me to talk shit becuase i know the truth. You however are still lookin for it, ignorently in the most bullshit places possible.

It's spelled...."Ignorantly".

GOD, I LOVE IRONY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!

you are terrible at this game.
I win.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 4:25 pm » by TheDuck

viggerz wrote:kama aint real mate best u learn that, if it was id be dead by now LMFAO

You think your DTV comedian now as well. The day i find any american funny is the day i shoot myself.

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 pm » by TheDuck

viggerz wrote:

my advanced state allows me to talk shit becuase i know the truth. You however are still lookin for it, ignorently in the most bullshit places possible.

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 4:53 pm » by Soldierboy

viggerz wrote:haha yea it was wernt it. You fukin lowsix bummer. Lowsix says what the crowd wants. Why is it this forum is full of gay retarded americans who bum each other to the death. Thing is lowsix really believes all this shit deep down, Hes a christian money grabbin child touchin american prick.

Bitch, you have to be the stupidest human on this planet.

stick your head in the toilet, get your whole head UNDER the water. pretend its your crack pipe and take a DEEP breath. dont let it out!
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

viggerz

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 5:08 pm » by viggerz

electrobadgr wrote:

Bill Hicks anyone?..... If you dont find him funny viggers then you are indeed the braindead idiot you seem to be painting yourself as with your aggresive and frankly ignorant posts, smoke some weed, get some therapy and maybe then you'll stop coming across as a tactless crass xenophobe.

lol i smoke my weed. Every night.
BUT Everynow and then i cant take the bullshit i read and i just wana smack the lott of u.

viggerz

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 5:08 pm » by viggerz

soldierboy wrote:
viggerz wrote:haha yea it was wernt it. You fukin lowsix bummer. Lowsix says what the crowd wants. Why is it this forum is full of gay retarded americans who bum each other to the death. Thing is lowsix really believes all this shit deep down, Hes a christian money grabbin child touchin american prick.

stick your head in the toilet, get your whole head UNDER the water. pretend its your crack pipe and take a DEEP breath. dont let it out!

Oh look the drones talkin again. HAHHA shut the fuck up u little man.

viggerz

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 pm » by viggerz

LowSix wrote:
viggerz wrote:my advanced state allows me to talk shit becuase i know the truth. You however are still lookin for it, ignorently in the most bullshit places possible.

It's spelled...."Ignorantly".

GOD, I LOVE IRONY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!

you are terrible at this game.
I win.

Everythings a game to you, thats the problem.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 5:35 pm » by Soldierboy

viggerz wrote:
soldierboy wrote:

Oh look the drones talkin again. HAHHA shut the fuck up u little man.

Shut me up bitch. now do as I told you!! idiot
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Initiate

PostThu Oct 08, 2009 5:51 pm » by Itofts

[quote="viggerz"]
lol i smoke my weed. Every night.
/quote]

You don't say? Mate, honestly you are an embarrassment, Im an atheist brit who doesn't bum.. men anyway haha
However it's people like you who don't accept someone because of their religious beliefs or nationality (which they have fuck all choice over where they are born) that make not just this site, but society a crumbling decrepit idea

PreviousNext