Prophetic Rabbi " Japan Will Be Deleted From The World"

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:00 pm » by Mozi!!a

Last Update Fri Mar 25 14:22:35 MDT 2011
Data from station BJT (Baijiatuan, Beijing, China)

http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

svaha savwafair2012 awesome post :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:06 pm » by Harbin

Are there some special planetary 'ley lines', or some other thing that makes this little slice of the levant and the people on it so important ?
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:16 pm » by Eliakim

The Japanese are no fools. They own half of Australia and probably other places as well. However, the Australians will have to move away from the coastlines and Sydney that is divided by water. We told them that in 1998-1999 when we were there.

The destruction of the Islands is mentioned in the bible and we made a post on our blog about that last year. Reposted it on DTV prophecy forum this month for those that might be interested.

Last year I was also told that the cities will be destroyed and not to rebuild them.

We will build new ecological, self-sustainable cities in other places where it is safe.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:20 pm » by Newdawnrising

I've dreamt of a black wall time and again, it hits at night, and the results are megadeath.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:25 pm » by Eliakim

harbin wrote:Are there some special planetary 'ley lines', or some other thing that makes this little slice of the levant and the people on it so important ?

Jerusalem in Israel is the solar plexus energy centre of 'I AM POWER' that is why it is important who defends it. It never was meant to be in the hands of the 'religious orthodox' it was always meant to be in the hands of the spiritual due to the sheer power of the energy there. Due to the religious and political situation there it is like living in a pressure pot and I am not a lobster.

I prefer living in the HEART.
Last edited by Eliakim on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:25 pm » by Harbin

Frequently I have dreams where I am engaged in casual yet odd conversations with people I've met in the past. :think:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:28 pm » by Harbin

eliakim wrote:
harbin wrote:Are there some special planetary 'ley lines', or some other thing that makes this little slice of the levant and the people on it so important ?

Jerusalem in Israel is the solar plexus energy centre of 'I AM POWER' that is why it is important who defends it. It never was meant to be in the hands of the 'religious orthodox' it was always meant to be in the hands of the spiritual due to the sheer power of the energy there. Due to the religious and political situation there it is like living in a pressure pot and I am not a lobster.

Very interesting, I'll look into the, ":solar plexus energy centre of 'I AM POWER' ", concept tomorrow with coffee.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:31 pm » by Eliakim

newdawnrising wrote:I've dreamt of a black wall time and again, it hits at night, and the results are megadeath.

The wall is what people hit their heads on, and then they wonder why they get hurt. When people come to understand why they do it, and stop hitting their heads on brick walls, their ready to move on and upwards.

As Melchizedek once said 'You can't shift the box until the box is ready to be shifted'.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:34 pm » by Malogg

boondox681 wrote:crazy shit.
at this point i wouldn't be surprised if half the island fell in and fuckin' Godzilla jumped out.
that vid that malogg posted earlier fucked me all up,too
stay tuned,eh

peace and thanx

Sorry but the video has scared the shit out of me because the Scandinavian has done his research. :peace:
Honest History Is The Weapon Of Freedom

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:45 pm » by Eliakim

harbin wrote:
eliakim wrote:

Very interesting, I'll look into the, ":solar plexus energy centre of 'I AM POWER' ", concept tomorrow with coffee.

Harbin,

I didn't like the old city of Jerusalem or the dead sea.

I like Tel Aviv, Safed and Northern Israel the best. From the Galilee to Mount Carmel is stunning and Israel is well worth a once in a life time trip, easy to get around because it is so small, just a sliver of land. A spiritual there are wonderful hosts and they work incredibly hard to bring forth peace for the world. I have been to many nations but I can honestly say that the spiritual there, work harder and more often together, then anyone else in the world. Best hospitality as well.

PreviousNext