Prophetic Signs that we are in the End Times

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 10:23 pm » by Lowsix

Well, i certainly know where this thread will be headed shortly..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 pm » by Cryptillian

If you are a believer in the bible or not.. One has to admit that these days are astounding... The Mayan Calendar, I Ching, Nostradamus all to name a few. The question is, are we living in the end times??? Are all the prophecies we have been given unfolding in our current days?

Nostradamus predicted the end of the world in 3797ad............not 2012 :flop:

Mayans do not stipulate an end of the world......ever

i ching.... Terence Mckenna ......... :bullshit:

as for doomsday predictions..........it is easy to prophesy generalized and natural human occurrences (wars, poverty, disease)..........
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 10:45 pm » by Boondox681

nice post,slush.i was just wondering if you believe in or are waiting for 'the rapture'?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 pm » by Lowsix

slushpup wrote:
LowSix wrote:Well, i certainly know where this thread will be headed shortly..

Just stoking the "liberal right wing christian" fire a little.

lol :flop:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm » by Cryptillian

slushpup wrote:
LowSix wrote:Well, i certainly know where this thread will be headed shortly..

Just stoking the "liberal right wing christian" fire a little.

But with all seriousness... Lets face it,, We are here talking about 2012 every day and Nostradamus, I Ching, the Mayans.. Why not here from the christian prophets as well.. Can't hurt???

:cheers:

@boondox681- I do believe in a supreme being. I don't like to give it a label to say one religion is more correct than another.. I doubt I would be worthy of any such event, if it were to ever happen... No I am not waiting either..

@cryptillian- Left wing anal retentive conservative atheist. :mrgreen: :banana: :dancing:

:hugging: ...you forgot obtuse and demonstrative (and i do believe in god....his name is justin and he fixes my harley :flop: )
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 pm » by Boondox681

[quote][@boondox681- I do believe in a supreme being. I don't like to give it a label to say one religion is more correct than another.. I doubt I would be worthy of any such event, if it were to ever happen... No I am not waiting either..
/quote]

thanx for the reply.i've always thought you most reasonable and intelligent.glad to see i was right :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 24, 2009 2:56 am » by kentrb

good day
i posted this at another forum.please consider it a rant rather than anything to argue about,or debate.it started about a dream.a little typical fossileyesed preachy at the end,sorry
my own conspiracy.

i been yapping about a dream i had a week or two ago.
this morning i had an epiphany
my epiphany is the word indifference.woke up mumbling it.
wow ,what an idiot i am.i am comforted by the fact that i have lots of company.lol
here is a parable of humanity(enochian insight)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indifference_curve

this is religion/consumerism
plain and simple,in my humble opinion

this pic is not quite right,but i like it

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/i.../1/ ... erzoen.jpg

now i'm not sure if you have read enochs revelations,but if you have'nt
this post will be incoherent rambling.(may still be)
if you have,imagine if you will,useing the pic of mother for a reference.
humanity is not shown pouring from the serpents mouth in this pic, as enochs vision states(imagiation please)
this vision i think is the struggle in your and my head more so,than a generalization of humanity.
the battle of consumerism versus truth.what we embrace willingly and what we turn our back on willingly (our neighbors)
it might sound vane to some ,to say that the bible was written for me, personally .get over it.it was written for you personally also.most ancient scriptures, i personally think.

just to throw this in the mix,kjv revelations,same .its more the struggle in your own head.who knows you better than your self
you might not realize this but you do.it is the same in ancient times as it is now.personal.

consumerism=time(clocks and calanders to manage your consumerism)
time=fear of death(why fear death,have you tried it .how do we know.
consumerism=fear of death=fear of living to your potential full life as you hide from death,thats gonna get one day whether your scared or not.

unnecsessary fear=truth
truth =truth(no imagination needed)

the two serpents of humanity.=two halfs of your brain

mother earth=mother of us,humanity(part we cant remember)

humanity=consumerism(blind followers of that faith)

way to few people seeing the truth.

in enochs vision,the two serpents of humanity,go down into the cesspool ocean,fighting each other to the death.
mother earths spirit is clutching them as she sinks into the ocean.
a few brothers make it out cause they knew the truth and ask god why.

my dream has two serpents,enochs had one

cool i found a pic of my dream though,sort of a pic.lol

power of thoughts,hmmmm.POWER OF THOUGHTS,simple

so any ways,i think my dream is saying the ocean is you,mother earths spirit is you,humanity fighting to the death ,sinking in the ocean is you.
this is a parable of your death.individually.
fear of death
if your thoughts have power, and i'm of this beleif,what are your thoughts.
fear driven thoughts.imagine your deathbed after a life of fear driven thoughts.
imo that is exactly how most of us live.scared of death.society is molded around it.fear of death
should you be affraid of death.
good perspective in my opinion

Upload to Disclose.tv

end of doom,change of mood.we are looking at it backwards(backwords)

beautiful thoughts are hard to maintain in a world of religion/consumerism.

love your neighbor,you
like your self ,us

clearly,mother nature has no place in religion/consumerism.
surely you see this where ever in the world you live
surely you know that you are no better or worse than your fellow man
surely you know that hate breeds hate

surely you know that love is the answer.love,love,love
LOVE simple

the power of your thoughts.keep them yours.share them

right now our foundation is built on consumerism.its pretty hard to avoid.
the power of your thoughts is the carpenter of your foundation.
your thoughts.YOUR THOUGHTS
the foundations of humanity are crumbling.
riligion/consumerism is not truth and should'nt be .
bankers make lousy carpenters,their houses cost to much.

i'm saying build your own house,YOURSELF.use the power of YOUR thoughts.
build a house that wont and cant crumble.its impossible.use the truth,the truth that you dont need someone elses(including mine)opinion about YOURSELF.

this is to long of a ramble
basically think about it yourself
mother nature is dying,truth
peace

jetxvii

PostTue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 am » by jetxvii

I think the end will either be by war or by surprise.

people are going to shout numbers and certain times, I think one day BAM! an Asteroid the size of Kim Kardashians ass is going to hit the middle of the ocean..

no Cushion for that pushin'...

Initiate

PostTue Nov 24, 2009 3:18 pm » by Bladerunner

I think most people of a religious bent know that we are unable to know a supreme beings (God's) thoughts concerning the 'end time' it would be very arrrogant to think we know, however as you say Slush many signs appear to point to a culmination of this time, but it could still be many years away yet.
Going on that last premise it would appear that with global warming (hoax) natural disasters fact or energy crisis, food shortages, government bankruptcy this state of affairs is heightened, so false ideals false prophets have an answer, technology or new age living it all merges because we benefit from using the Internet and technolgy yet would not consider this lifeblood counterproductive, yet it can be.

The bible Quote 'There will be signs in the heavens' and that could be taken literally, outer space or figuratively, stars and planets representing nations and their leaders, but I think its quite possible both angles have valid importance.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 2:55 pm » by Mediasorcerer

why get distracted with all that shit,when we can be doing the hard work on ourselves instead,we are all going to die,this is the real challenge here,not flicking between the rapture,antechrist or any other frightening distracting c rap,its all about the relationships we have with each other,dont waste your time with worrying about religious distractions,focus on your heart,and raising your vibration ,monitoring your thoughts ,and being the love you really are,only you will judge yourself when the time comes,nothing else,its all hard personal work,dont get distracted with fear,prophecy,any other crap,so hard and so confusing,the only antechrist or demon or evil or devil is the depths of mans subconscious mind ,and its interplay with the world,cut through for your own salvation,save yourself,no one is coming to do it for you,you have been tricked,the world will always be here,we will all die anyway,so live in the moment and make it a good one,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next