Protest for Teen Killed By Taser - A Community Outraged

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 4:34 pm » by Evildweeb

Protest for Teen Killed By Taser - A Community Outraged By Cops (Israel Hernandez)

Upload to Disclose.tv

wearechange

Published on Aug 10, 2013

We Are Change covers the emotionally-intense protests for Israel Hernandez--the Miami teen who was killed when tased by cops, who reportedly laughed and "high-fived" each other after doing so. Friends, family, neighbors, and strangers arrived at the rally, amassing in an undeniably potent group that attracted the attention of onlookers, drivers, and Miami Beach Police, who watched cautiously the entire time behind shady sunglasses, or atop nearby rooftops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o7mzvQSVHg

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 5:29 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Silent Weapons, Quiet Wars............

Not so silent or quiet these days, are they?

Death is final, yet in the streets of the world it seems to have the emotional content of a video game.

I am sorry this continues to happen while the world looks on, watches the videos, becomes outraged, then turn on dancing with the stars.............

Rest in peace, young man...................

And to the officers who felt the comradere from another kill shot................A clear conscience makes a soft pillow............Or has the perceived "us against them" mentality taken away the humanity?

Of course not so long ago they had Gladiators and all the peeps dressed in their finest to watch a man beat another to the death.................BUT...........that was changed because of the thing called

LOVE

More LOVE............we need a revolution of LOVE and we need to change this division between the officers and the people................
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 9:34 pm » by Truthdefender

Lucidlemondrop wrote:Silent Weapons, Quiet Wars............

Not so silent or quiet these days, are they?

Death is final, yet in the streets of the world it seems to have the emotional content of a video game.

I am sorry this continues to happen while the world looks on, watches the videos, becomes outraged, then turn on dancing with the stars.............

Rest in peace, young man...................

And to the officers who felt the comradere from another kill shot................A clear conscience makes a soft pillow............Or has the perceived "us against them" mentality taken away the humanity?

Of course not so long ago they had Gladiators and all the peeps dressed in their finest to watch a man beat another to the death.................BUT...........that was changed because of the thing called

LOVE

More LOVE............we need a revolution of LOVE and we need to change this division between the officers and the people................

This post is deep, and along thoughts that I have had. How does the code of silence affect these men in their sleep? In the old days of my life, we would defend a friend even if he was in the wrong, but later tell him he was in the wrong. Does this not go on in the police locker rooms? Or does police comradery, and the temptation to beat, suppress, outweigh any allegiance or empathy for the public? We've been treating them like shit for so long, but how can they now kill with impunity of both law and conscience? I've watched vids of them beating men like crazed psychopaths, but I got 8 years in prison for kicking a man one time after he fell on the ground in a fight. It is these types who police our streets who will one day degrade even further and be the soldiers for antichrist. Unempathetic monsters.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge