Protests expected as Merkel visits Greece

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 6:31 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 8, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, is set to arrive in Greece on Tuesday, where she will hold talks with conservative prime minister Antonis Samaras.

A heavy security has been put in place for the German chancellor's six-hour visit, the first since the economic crisis made landfall in Greece in 2010, amid planned new anti-austerity protests.

But victims of the huge spending cuts forced on Greece by the EU, IMF and European Central Bank also want a word with her.

Al Jazeera's Barnaby Phillips reports from the Greek capital, Athens.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:36 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 9, 2012 by ReutersVideo

Oct. 9 - The IMF cuts growth forecasts again, while German Chancellor Angela Merkel flies into the heart of Europe's debt crisis.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:58 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 9, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has told Greece that the "tough path" of painful spending cuts will pay off, amid demonstrations by thousands of protesters in Athens in a show of anger against her visit.

Police fired tear gas on Tuesday to disperse protesters attempting to storm a barricade just blocks away from where Merkel was meeting with Antonio Samaras, Greek prime minister, while small groups of masked youths threw bottles at riot police.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:06 am » by Opalserpent

Why don't governments do what iceland did. I'm sure greece will survive, they just got to get their puppet politicians out of parliament that keep selling them out to nwo banking cartels, no more luxury bribes for you!

uploaded to youtube by firstflyover

Upload to Disclose.tv

From the Daily Paul website:

http://www.dailypaul.com/241101/iceland ... ld-bankers

Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov’t Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers

Submitted by sumwoman on Tue, 06/19/2012 - 16:07

GLOBAL ELITES THROWN OUT OF ICELAND:
Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Government Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers

Last week 9 people were arrested in London and Reykjavik for their possible responsibility for Iceland’s financial collapse in 2008, a deep crisis which developed into an unprecedented public reaction that is changing the country’s direction.

It has been a revolution without weapons in Iceland, the country that hosts the world’s oldest democracy (since 930), and whose citizens have managed to effect change by going on demonstrations and banging pots and pans.

Too bad you can barely demonstrate in america now.

Scout exile posted his thoughts on the http://247sports.com/Board/30/It-is-now ... -8439320/1

Due to Obama signing House Resolution 347, any action that "impedes" or "disrupts" "government business" or an "official function" is punishable by a 10-year jail sentence.

Sure, this law will stop Occupy Wall Street (how the law is being spun), but now it's lawful for the government to keep everyone from protesting or speaking out at all at any event that the Secret Service designates as having "national significance".

One Hundred Twelfth Congress

of the

United States of America

AT THE SECOND SESSION

Begun and held at the City of Washington on Tuesday,

the third day of January, two thousand and twelve

An Act

To correct and simplify the drafting of section 1752 (relating to restricted buildings or grounds) of title 18, United States Code.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011'.

SEC. 2. RESTRICTED BUILDING OR GROUNDS.

Section 1752 of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:

-`Sec. 1752. Restricted building or grounds

`(a) Whoever--

`(1) knowingly enters or remains in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so;

`(2) knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engages in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions;

`(3) knowingly, and with the intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, obstructs or impedes ingress or egress to or from any restricted building or grounds; or

`(4) knowingly engages in any act of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds;
or attempts or conspires to do so, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

`(b) The punishment for a violation of subsection (a) is--

`(1) a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both, if--
`(A) the person, during and in relation to the offense, uses or carries a deadly or dangerous weapon or firearm; or
`(B) the offense results in significant bodily injury as defined by section 2118(e)(3); and

`(2) a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, in any other case.

`(c) In this section--

`(1) the term `restricted buildings or grounds' means any posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area--
`(A) of the White House or its grounds, or the Vice President's official residence or its grounds;
`(B) of a building or grounds where the President or other person protected by the Secret Service is or will be temporarily visiting; or
`(C) of a building or grounds so restricted in conjunction with an event designated as a special event of national significance; and

`(2) the term `other person protected by the Secret Service' means any person whom the United States Secret Service is authorized to protect under section 3056 of this title or by Presidential memorandum, when such person has not declined such protection.'.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.