Protests in Iran:Iranian police clash with protesters

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 3:05 pm » by Proto

Protests in Iran as rial plummets:Currency Crisis

The currency crisis in Iran is reaching new lows as protests break out on streets on Tehran. AFP are reporting that riot police clashed with protesters who are frustrated that the rial has lost a quarter of its value in the last seven days, and 80 per cent oner the last year, with several protesters being arrest.

There are contradicting reports as to whether or not the police have closed down money-exchanges in the district of Ferdowsi, as the regime attempts to control the flight of currency, with Iranians trying to by safer, hard currencies. The forced closure of money-exchanges is what is said to have started the protests.

The Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has blamed the dramatic drop in the value of the rial on what he calls the 'enemy' of his nation, a nod towards the Western sanctions being imposed over Tehran's alleged nuclear ambitions.

The sanctions are harming the oil industry in the country, with exports dropping to 800,000 a day, making the country unable to create petrodollars. Further trouble is caused for the economy by the banking system being cut off from international markets, forcing the banks to internalise all risk themselves, and not put it out to international markets.

Some In Iran are blaming the president, who is in his final term, and the government of either being either unwilling or unable to deal with the crisis as basic food items have shot up in price, but so too have the cost of imported medical supplies, as the policy tools used by the government are failing to work.

http://www.albawaba.com/business/iran-r ... est-444810
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/10/0 ... DJ20121003
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087 ... lenews_wsj

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 3:27 pm » by Icarus1

so very soon children will begin to die from lack of medical treatment and people will starve , to what end?. sanctions do not hurt people in power, they only hurt the innocent. theres enough shit going down in the middle east at the minute without that country being destabalised but i guess thats the masterplan isnt it . wheres the sanctions againt the saudis? what about bahrain ? or is it just the countrys deemed unfriendly by the so called civalised west ?

SICK FUCKING WORLD
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 pm » by Proto

Always complaining ... are'nt you against war ?

if the people of Iran will take down the insane ayatollah's regime
there wont be any need for war ,or sanctions .

if you'll get what you want, and there wont be sanctions
or military operations to stop Iran nuclear program,
then we might face nuclear war that will kill millions .

now that would be fucking sick world.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 4:06 pm » by Icarus1

thats all well and good but you know your wrong, if the iranian people overthrew the so called mad men and said to israel we dont need nukes , we dont want any and we wont be building any , will you get rid of your own nukes? what would happen? would israel get rid of their weapons of mass destruction? i think not ........................
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm » by Eldorado

Proto wrote:Always complaining ... are'nt you against war ?

if the people of Iran will take down the insane ayatollah's regime
there wont be any need for war ,or sanctions .

Proto???

Do you think for a second that there is a single realistic transitional government planned for any of these protests??? One that is prepared to handle their governing responsibilities in place of the Govt in a morally sane manner???

Or do you think the same powers will always be able to maintain control.........because there is not simply one "Dictator" to overthrow....there are numerous other entities all trying to take control over, power struggles in the regimes.........and to give them a revolutionary protest that causes chaos and unrest, and allows others to take control in place of the last leader, simply puts the country back ten years in its progress.....

and allows for an even more corrupt chain of events to occur in that country...........

SO WHY are you thinking that this "Change" (taking out one regime) will change the rest of the nation.....

They answer to Allah only Proto....not an outside opinion about how it "should be".....

Realistically, we are all governed by the Cycles of Life, Death, and Rebirth ........ they can only enjoy their tyranny for a hundred years and will never discover the immortal soul.....

Fucking idiots
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 4:19 pm » by Proto

@icarus

Israel never threatened to annihilate any other country off the face
of the earth like Iran ,Israel is not ruled by religious fanatics like Iran .
and the list goes on and on and on , i know that you are wrong .

your hatred to Israel clouds your judgment ,and the issue you brought
up is not even relevant for the matter .

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 4:30 pm » by Proto

Eldorado wrote:Proto???

Do you think for a second that there is a single realistic transitional government planned for any of these protests??? One that is prepared to handle their governing responsibilities in place of the Govt in a morally sane manner???

Or do you think the same powers will always be able to maintain control.........because there is not simply one "Dictator" to overthrow....there are numerous other entities all trying to take control over, power struggles in the regimes.........and to give them a revolutionary protest that causes chaos and unrest, and allows others to take control in place of the last leader, simply puts the country back ten years in its progress.....

and allows for an even more corrupt chain of events to occur in that country...........

Well , that might be ugly , but less ugly then nuclear WW3 .

Eldorado wrote:SO WHY are you thinking that this "Change" (taking out one regime) will change the rest of the nation.....

They answer to Allah only Proto....not an outside opinion about how it "should be".....

Realistically, we are all governed by the Cycles of Life, Death, and Rebirth ........ they can only enjoy their tyranny for a hundred years and will never discover the immortal soul.....

Fucking idiots

they answer to Allah ? what does that mean ? i would like to believe
that not all Muslims are radicals ,all religions text could be interrupted
in good or bad ways ,i dont expect them to change their beliefs but
i surely hope that they would be able to compose a less insane regime .

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 4:42 pm » by Toxic32

Icarus1 wrote:thats all well and good but you know your wrong, if the iranian people overthrew the so called mad men and said to israel we dont need nukes , we dont want any and we wont be building any , will you get rid of your own nukes? what would happen? would israel get rid of their weapons of mass destruction? i think not ........................

The difference is Israel hasn't threatened to annihilate a whole nation from the face of the earth. Men, women, children, sick, disable. They don't give a fuck. Would give the means to defend yourself if you were surrounded by snake bar raving religious fuck wits
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 4:51 pm » by Icarus1

i have no hatred of israel , i have no hatred of any country , i have a hatred of any government that will kill innocent people to preserve the status quo, your country has blood on its hands like many others , you are not so innocent , your ethnic cleansing in palestine knows no bounds , but before im accused of yid bashing i also condemn the saudis, bahrain, the murderous regime in syria, pakistan ( founded by mass amounts by the west ) and any other puppet government who uses religion as an excuse for the slaughter of innocence. these sanctions will not work . the king is dead , long live the king , do you get it yet . when one leader is removed another will take his place, we will be sitting in the same position having the same conversation. over a million people died in iraq when the west LIBERATED them from mad saddam , look at the place now ,its fucked. war achieves only death , you should remember that

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 5:13 pm » by Proto

Yeah yeah the usual bull crap ,you fall for anti Israel propaganda,
help spread lies like in your above post ,ethnic cleansing my ass ,apologize
in the name of those that stated countless times they want to wipe it
off the face of the earth while ignoring that all the above mentioned actions
are standard practice by the very same regime you are defending .

Next