Prove it.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 11:28 am » by Iwanci

There is just one problem with this thread..

if you can prove it you don't need to prove it... see it ???

Something that needs to be proven is yet to be proven... when it is proven it no longer requires to be proven.

So if you need to prove it, then it you shouldn't post it in this thread as you will not have the proof you require to have to prove it, once you have the information required to prove it then you don't need to post it as it would already be proven defeating the purpose of the thread.. So technically ..........................

Did someone say something about rolling a joint? Think I am gonna need it after proving my point (above)...

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

9/11 was proven to be an inside job the only problem is no one dare do anything about it , we even know what sort of charges the government used to bring down the buildings which were "linear" charges .. but what will anyone do about it ? fuck all
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 pm » by I2haveseen

Morning all :mrcool:

Iwanci wrote:There is just one problem with this thread..

if you can prove it you don't need to prove it... see it ??? No. you missunderstand. I can't 'prove it' but I'd like to be able2....Set it now?

Something that needs to be proven is yet to be proven... when it is proven it no longer requires to be proven. :think: Again. but this time [Proven]....I think your saying I've proved my case? thats how it reads

So if you need to prove it, then it you shouldn't post it in this thread as you will not have the proof you require to have to prove it, once you have the information required to prove it then you don't need to post it as it would already be proven defeating the purpose of the thread.. So technically..........................
:shock: Need? No. Told ya. my fam&freinds have seen2. It's a want.
:shock: Will not have the proof... Plz refer below post (1) : line 1.
:shock: defeating the purpose..... Plz refer below post (1): Ref 'fun'
:shock: technically........... Ya spose to read the rules before you start

Did someone say something about rolling a joint? Think I am gonna need it after proving my point (above)... Dude. Ya shoulda saved that dobbie till after ya posted. Proved you rushed your post. nothing more or less.

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

I bring your attention to post (1).
Ever tried to prove something without proof? I have. Very hard, specialy when you have good debaters (but still fun). So I got's to thinking about NASA/CIA/ECT in how they 'prove' their stuff. That led me to wonder about proveing wot I wanted to 'prove'.

So If you've got something you'd like to 'prove', this is the thread. Few rules though:
1) This is for fun. No abuse/belittling/ect (soft debunking is fine ie: keep it light hearted).
2) Poeple breaking rule (1), will (in this thread), be furthemore ignored by ALL people posting.
3) Fake stuff is encouraged.
4) Real stuff will be tolerated.
5) The more 'prove', the stronger your case.

Again: Just a bit of fun (but I'm hopeing to learn some stuff2 :flop:). I'll start........

Notice the inverted comers arround the word [prove] :cheers: :flop:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 7:53 am » by I2haveseen

:mrcool: Good evening peeps :cheers:

Mods, can I have A word?

See it's like this this..... When I started this thread I was 100%, n knew where/what I wanted out of this thread. But As the day got prgressivilly blurry......., well.... IDK??? I went into some sorta auto disclosure mode...
....IDK?

Any Wot when. Here again I feel the need to disclose more info.
[Note2self: the day is once again blurry.... Hmmmm..... betta have another pipe & get a top up (see if that fixes the problem????)]

However, since I've done this to myself (Started discloseing in a hoax and dis thread..... That I started????), well, I'm reluctant to share more in this spot. I wish to have it moved.

Generall conspirsees????

Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 9:07 am » by Teloc

I2haveseen wrote:Ever tried to prove something without proof? I have. Very hard, specialy when you have good debaters (but still fun). So I got's to thinking about NASA/CIA/ECT in how they 'prove' their stuff. That led me to wonder about proveing wot I wanted to 'prove'.

So If you've got something you'd like to 'prove', this is the thread. Few rules though:
1) This is for fun. No abuse/belittling/ect (soft debunking is fine ie: keep it light hearted).
2) Poeple breaking rule (1), will (in this thread), be furthemore ignored by ALL people posting.
3) Fake stuff is encouraged.
4) Real stuff will be tolerated.
5) The more 'prove', the stronger your case.

Again: Just a bit of fun (but I'm hopeing to learn some stuff2 :flop:). I'll start........

So I took this picture last weekend.

zeres enuff prove in zis pic to say that ze cuties gonna be smoking soon and turn into an awesum bitch in 8+ years from now.. tell her she can call me then..

and ze fake alien = is fake..

its not fuzzy nuff u moran... all zat branch shit.. pretty well done.. but ze fucker is too sharp...
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 9:20 am » by Evildweeb

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 am » by I2haveseen

hello Teloc.
Oww. you good my friend. Luckucky 4 you I'm playin by the rules otherwise I'd give ya some tip's on how to troll properlly. Lookin forward to seein you........ well...... in any thread for some 'discustions' :flop:
Your ignored here: but I'll be looking for you :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 12:04 pm » by Iwanci

I2 did you say pipe? when are we getting 2gether to discuss this thread a little more??? :mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 am » by I2haveseen

Iwanci wrote:I2 did you say pipe? when are we getting 2gether to discuss this thread a little more??? :mrgreen:

Yes indeed I did. Love my beer n billies.

&dude, we're havin a spit friday night. Kicking off about 10 ish. Bring your own piss, I'll look after the rest :flop:

Previous