Prove it.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 am » by I2haveseen

Ever tried to prove something without proof? I have. Very hard, specialy when you have good debaters (but still fun). So I got's to thinking about NASA/CIA/ECT in how they 'prove' their stuff. That led me to wonder about proveing wot I wanted to 'prove'.

So If you've got something you'd like to 'prove', this is the thread. Few rules though:
1) This is for fun. No abuse/belittling/ect (soft debunking is fine ie: keep it light hearted).
2) Poeple breaking rule (1), will (in this thread), be furthemore ignored by ALL people posting.
3) Fake stuff is encouraged.
4) Real stuff will be tolerated.
5) The more 'prove', the stronger your case.

Again: Just a bit of fun (but I'm hopeing to learn some stuff2 :flop:). I'll start........

So I took this picture last weekend.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 am » by Kinninigan

How about this one...

Upload to Disclose.tv

this is a message from the alien grey liberation army,to nasa,we want the release of all alien greys from area 51
as soon as possible

:alien: :alien: :alien51: :alien: :alien:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 am » by I2haveseen

Hey it's all good to 'prove' your case. Every1's gunna have a different approach :flop:

Am hopeing to see some new stuff generated. specifically: learn More on 'Wot 2 look out for (in the way of fake shjt)'.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 am » by Kinninigan

Here is one more then its time for me to roll a joint and watch a movie... :mrgreen:

Loch ness monster filmed by Prof Mandelhoff

Upload to Disclose.tv

Proffessor Mandelhoff ,is a crypto zoologist ,and was recently in Scotland ,looking for the very rare, Loch Ness Mermaid when he inadvertently caught the loch ness monster on film
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 5:13 am » by I2haveseen

It occurs to me: for the sake of clarrity we should say if we're presenting real or faked evidance.....

My first post (picture was faked obviously :owned: )
This is real:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Again (for the sake of clarity), we should state our case. So......
I'm sayin: Aliens R real. I've had contact with them n them with me :mrcool:

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 7:44 am » by I2haveseen

Hmmmm. K.

I'm also sayin they used to land nearby...

Real:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That their not into being 'caught on cam', but activly ingadge those who seek them out.....

Real:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:mrcool:

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 7:57 am » by I2haveseen

Low flyovers we commen. They were slow,silent, &@a guess-ta-ment: twice the size of a 747. Their ships we batwinged shaped (least the flyovers 1's were). My wife,family & friends all bore witness...

Real:

Upload to Disclose.tv

(regretting puting this in Hoaxes & Disinfo, cause apart from that pic, this is all true.)

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 8:20 am » by I2haveseen

Shjt. In this deep, so........

They alway's seem 'around'. I could feel them. More at night, but on occasstion, day time too. like I just knew to go outside, n not even look arround. just go straight to where they were. Caught them once. Well not really. Soon as they relized I waz pointing my ph, they were gone. So I'd stop, n I could see'em again. We played this little game a couple of times till I got it: They don't want to be 'captured'.

Real:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by I2haveseen on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 8:42 am » by I2haveseen

As I said. If you wanted to engadge them, they would engaugde you back. This is the first night my daughter brought one of her friends round to 'see for her self'. She came back offen.......

Real:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 am » by Mydogma

FACT- Global banking policy has negitively effected the entire globes credit rating...FACT
Global banker are stupid thieves...FACT
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Next