Provo Bigfoot Encounter

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 1:15 am » by Spock

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hikers take flight when what they thought was a bear resembles Bigfoot

When the black bear you think you're looking at from a safe distance suddenly stands and begins to resemble bigfoot, and that creature stares directly at you, how do you react? The hikers who captured the accompanying footage recently in Utah's Provo Canyon seemed to act appropriately: They bolted through the woods, with the camera still running, to get as far away from the creature as possible. "We ran straight to the car after that, leaving our tent and everything behind. "It's probably all still up there," states Beard Card, the YouTube user who posted the video. This is one of the more realistic Bigfoot escapades in some time.

Naturally, skeptics are analyzing the video in the hopes of finding an explanation. Yet even healthy cynics are pretty impressed with what they see. They note that the witnesses don't appear to be acting. If they were, the skeptics say, they'd likely be a lot more vocal, and fall into the overacting trap. (Watch this video for full breakdown.) They also didn't stick around to get a great shot, which also rings of a very natural reaction, but didn't help when it came to capturing a better image.

Nevertheless, the shot of what clearly looks like the animals big broad arms is extremely compelling, which is why Max Roth of Fox 13 caught up with Beard Card to talk about the incredible encounter.

Card told Roth how they were standing there for a good chunk of time even before recording what they believed to be a bear at the time, while he was trying to get the camera to work. During their exchange, Card hit on their reaction. Here are a few excerpts.
CARD: "But when it stood up and looked at us--and we assumed it was a bear up to that point--but, when it stood up and looked at us, it was this massive animal. We don't know what it was. I mean, none of us believe in Bigfoot, so...we've talked about it over and over again since Monday when it happened and all of us are positive that thing wasn't a bear."

ROTH: "You're not a Bigfoot guy?

CARD: "Nope...none of us have ever believed in that kind of thing."

ROTH: "So what do you think it was?"

CARD: "I don't know!...We don't know what it was...I don't know if Bigfoot exist or not but that was a huge animal."
Below is an enhanced version of the video.

Whether this is an elaborate prank, or something really scary we don't know for sure. But for the full interview with Card, and more debate on the incident, it's hard to beat the Bigfoot Evidence blog, where believers and non-believers routinely square off.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/39929/hikers+take+flight+when+what+they+thought+was+a+bear+resembles+bigfoot/

Initiate

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 3:09 am » by Chillitiger

Yep that would have been scary as hell!!
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:30 pm » by Vulcanic

I was just reading this on yahoo and watched the video, figures a big tree has to block the view and they ran :( this would be to easy to fake,so i'm not sure.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 pm » by Shemagh

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 pm » by *WillEase*

http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/finding-bigfoot

Third year and they have yet to 'find' bigfoot.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 12:14 am » by Vulcanic

they gotta stop looking in the dang woods lol
there is your bigfoot

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 2:38 am » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/finding-bigfoot

Third year and they have yet to 'find' bigfoot.

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:12 pm » by Poooooot

Here's the "enhanced" version. Looks like pretty good evidence to me. :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.