PS4/Xbox One Launch Disasters Imminent!

Initiate

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 9:32 pm » by Giovanni

Upload to Disclose.tv

fuck em both :badair: :badair:

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 9:55 pm » by Vulcanic

sources are wrong :alien51: I already bought both anyway and even if true ,, would ytou want to wait few months more to get them or just get them and wait for the patch to fix? heck i'de take it today if i could, i know they will work out all the bugs :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 10:56 pm » by Temps13

I was an x box fan due to the faster updates & better use of specs/better accessories etc but tell me one xbox exclusive game?
All are out on ps4-Destiny,Ass creed 4,Planetside 2,DCUO,MGS5..all of them.Or have I missed one?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 11:12 pm » by -Marduk-

Temps13 wrote: but tell me one xbox exclusive game?
All are out on ps4-Destiny,Ass creed 4,Planetside 2,DCUO,MGS5..all of them.Or have I missed one?

HALO !?

:peep:

Writer

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 11:57 pm » by Sp00kyWhiz

I stick with Xbox for two reasons....one is the online network service works much better and the controller is way more comfortable in my hands.

Writer

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 1:31 am » by Xxlegalizeitxx

Sp00kyWhiz wrote:I stick with Xbox for two reasons....one is the online network service works much better and the controller is way more comfortable in my hands.

I don't know about you but around here if your internet connection is bad, paying for it like xbox isn't going to matter. I had the worst internet for basically all my life, I could play but only when traffic wasn't bad or just having maintenance done. If I had an xbox I would have had to sell it, who wants to pay extra just to play a little late at night. The past 2 years Iv had decent connection, have rarely have issues with PlayStations network. In other words why pay for access (xbox) if your already paying for your internet.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 1:56 am » by Temps13

Halo oh aye that could be an exclusive..need to check that one..
And I've probably discounted a sports or driving franchise,being more into shooting/rpg/mmo/strategy/action titles..but certainly for me,there's no game not coming out on PS4 (& that includes Warhammer Eternal Crusade in a year or two)..
But there ARE ones on PS4 that are exclusive-MGS5/PLANETSIDE2/DC UNIVERSE ONLINE
Oh there will be some minor x box exclusive titles down the line for sure..in a year or three..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 2:03 am » by Doogle

Ahhhh, the distraction of it all.

Whatever floats yer boat I suppose, but I see this as just another wing of the MSM.
What's so exciting about playing the killer guys?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 3:12 am » by Phoenix rising

Doogle wrote:Ahhhh, the distraction of it all.

Whatever floats yer boat I suppose, but I see this as just another wing of the MSM.

I think the interaction of online gaming and connecting with other folk the world over is more of a draw than the gaming itself although the gaming can be decent to, for me interacting with other humans and striking up friendships is a big part of the online interaction and you can have a good laugh too, besides its not all about killing, many people play football, racing games, strategy and so forth :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 3:25 am » by Doogle

Phoenix rising wrote:
Doogle wrote:Ahhhh, the distraction of it all.

I think the interaction of online gaming and connecting with other folk the world over is more of a draw than the gaming itself although the gaming can be decent to, for me interacting with other humans and striking up friendships is a big part of the online interaction and you can have a good laugh too, besides its not all about killing, many people play football, racing games, strategy and so forth :flop:

Fair enough Phoenix, people have their own interests and everything, but it just doesn't sit well with me.
I can't quite articulate it at the moment.
The mass "pushing" of the industry and the drive behind it is akin to psyops to me. The distraction and the desensitising of it. Some will attack me for that, but take a look at the whole wall, not just the brick, and the idea can at least be considered.

Like I said, it's there in my head, but I can't bring it out into coherence at the mo.

Next