Psilocybin as a Treatment for Smoking Addiction

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 1:21 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 1:28 am » by Thebluecanary

I'll try it. Sign me up. :mrgreen:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 7:05 am » by RATRODROB

if I cant pronounce it I aint takin it......................................................... :nope: ..........RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 7:16 am » by Dr.Abraham

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

heh, one drug for another ?

the best treatment for smoking is "quitting" ...

i smoked for 10 years and cold turkey it with no issues really.

simply put if you want to quit then you will quit .

if not ,then continue looking for alternatives to force you to quit .

that is MHO ;)

Humbly

Dr.Abraham
Hold Fast ,Stand Strong...And this to shall pass

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 10:59 pm » by Thebluecanary

RATRODROB wrote:if I cant pronounce it I aint takin it......................................................... :nope: ..........RRR

"Magic Mushrooms", dude. Like, far out. :mrcool:
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 1:13 am » by RATRODROB

Thebluecanary wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:if I cant pronounce it I aint takin it......................................................... :nope: ..........RRR

"Magic Mushrooms", dude. Like, far out. :mrcool:

haha yeah but mushies don't help ya give up smoking...... :lol:

went out to a pine plantation that bordered a rainforest with a few blokes in about 1980, we were after gold tops and blue meanies (local variety of MMs) we found a bunch of them and ate them raw in peanut butter sandwiches on the drive home, id never had mushies before and have not had them since.

the drive took about 45mins and I started buzzing by the time we were home, after about 30 more minutes we were all out of it, for some reason we got all the couches and lounge chairs and put them in the kitchen, on top of benches and tables............ :headscratch: seemed like a good idea, we just sat up there on the chairs in the kitchen on top of the tables and benches and sat quietly lookin at each other, every now and then we would just crack up laughing, then go silent again and just sit there lookin at each other.

it seemed as though the person over the room in their lounge chair up on a bench in the kitchen, was way off in the distance, like they were really little and about half a mile away.............. :nails: it was the weirdest feeling ive ever had.

only did it the once, that were enough for me, I were happy to stick with weed and bourbon from then on.

:cheers: ..............RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 1:59 am » by Thebluecanary

RATRODROB wrote:

haha yeah but mushies don't help ya give up smoking...... :lol:

went out to a pine plantation that bordered a rainforest with a few blokes in about 1980, we were after gold tops and blue meanies (local variety of MMs) we found a bunch of them and ate them raw in peanut butter sandwiches on the drive home, id never had mushies before and have not had them since.

the drive took about 45mins and I started buzzing by the time we were home, after about 30 more minutes we were all out of it, for some reason we got all the couches and lounge chairs and put them in the kitchen, on top of benches and tables............ :headscratch: seemed like a good idea, we just sat up there on the chairs in the kitchen on top of the tables and benches and sat quietly lookin at each other, every now and then we would just crack up laughing, then go silent again and just sit there lookin at each other.

it seemed as though the person over the room in their lounge chair up on a bench in the kitchen, was way off in the distance, like they were really little and about half a mile away.............. :nails: it was the weirdest feeling ive ever had.

only did it the once, that were enough for me, I were happy to stick with weed and bourbon from then on.

:cheers: ..............RRR

Yeah, I don't really see how they'd help you quit smoking either, other than that hallucinogens can sometimes be used to reprogram the brain. If someone wanted to hand me some, I'd be willing to sit there and focus my mind on quitting. Actually, since I enjoy smoking, I'd have to try to reprogram my mind to make it nasty. "This cigarette tastes like a burning dog turd, and every one after it will too" or something.

Those mushrooms grow in cow pastures near where I grew up. We used to just walk out and pick them up. They're better if you dry them. We used to mush them up and spread them on saltine crackers. And, pretty much just sit around randomly cracking up. I think they're getting hard to find, now. At least, you don't hear about people using them much anymore.
-----Christopher Hyatt

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 4:15 am » by xXAuroraXx

0 Sense,Just do mushroom forget Cigs,EVEN though im sure you'll smoke them while tripping