PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCES?

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 4:28 pm » by Mep630

If you have a decent machine you can enjoy this ->
http://mind-wars.com/flash/lights/

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 4:38 pm » by Drjones

mep630 wrote:If you have a decent machine you can enjoy this ->
http://mind-wars.com/flash/lights/

To be honest m8 this is not doing much for me?
:headscratch:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 4:40 pm » by Drjones

Cornbread said:
"Doc - It sounds like you are ready, but take Low's advice. Have someone there who can trust to watch over you but not interfere." :clapper:

Thanks m8,i like to think so,just gettin a proper sitter that's the problem.If i need to do this on my own then i will take the smallest itty bitty piece and see how it affects me :nails: :lol: .It's all fair and well people tellin you to respect something but you only truly will when you experience it for yourself,ever done salvia then Cornbread?.I'm thinking to mysely YES? :D

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 6:20 pm » by Cornbread714

Actually, Doc, I have not done Salvia.
I have extensive experience with LSD, mushrooms, peyote, morning glory seeds, and other psychedelic drugs.
But those drugs are not true hallucinogens, in my book. They alter reality, but do not produce true hallucinations in most cases.
Drugs like Salvia actually transform reality to the point of creating the perception of an entirely different world. Whether or not these visions are truly "real" experiences is up to the observer to decide.
So, I can't speak from experience about Salvia, but a lot of the rules are the same concerning the necessary mindset. I have certainly had life-changing and sometimes VERY scary trips, but I think Salvia is a different thing altogether.

The part about fear and needing the right setting and mindset are just as important, though, with the drugs I mentioned..
I'm thinking about trying Salvia, actually. I'm also interested in DMT and ibogaine. I think I have further psychedelic journeys in front of me. Good luck with your exploration.

Happy trails!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 pm » by Drjones

Thanks for the message of positivity Corny.. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 pm » by Drjones

Considering the nature of the post and what we are discussing,what about this guys??

http://herbalmagician.com/whizzin-legal ... -p-36.html

or

http://www.headshop.co.uk/acatalog/info ... VIA50.html (I actually just noticed this is half price) :shock: :lol:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 3:34 am » by Dmtshaman

:think: ...So Dr. Jones , did you do it? The only thing to fear is fear itself...you can seek answers from other members but the ony answers will come from your inner self...man is always seeking for someone else to tell them how to understand reality...all the answers lie within you...science has discovered that 20% of the brain is deticated to mystical expericences, if its not real why is the brain wired to experience this? I say stop seeking answers from your fellow man and dive into the inner mind to find the truth, all mystical gurus preach this...not because it sounds good because its one of the few truths you will hear from a human mouth. Your experience is for you and you alone, it will be determined by your own spiritual advancement...it cant kill you, it can only convince you that it will kill you. Unless you fear death by astonishment...trust your inner desire to experince what is being presented to you. :sunny:
...If the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isnt worth the Hemp its written on...

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 4:15 am » by Lowsix

dmtshaman wrote::think: ...So Dr. Jones , did you do it? The only thing to fear is fear itself... Your experience is for you and you alone, it will be determined by your own spiritual advancement...it cant kill you, it can only convince you that it will kill you. Unless you fear death by astonishment...trust your inner desire to experince what is being presented to you. :sunny:

For many years, even after heroic doses of other things,
i used to look at that sentence when written by other travellers and sorta wonder to myself..
now what would it take to astonish ME to death.

Well, now i know.

Watching entitites walk out from between the border areas between items (edge of a desk, border between drape and window, chest of drawer/floor border), and come out INTO my room to greet me, lay me down on my back, and crowd surf me back into the crack with them..as my familiar surrounds drift away from me, not in some ethereal astral process, but as if i was being carried out of my own house through the wall.

That was my burden, to be able to participate in that and not become terrified.
They feed off terror... I havent mastered it. Astonishment still overwhelms me..

Let us know where you are Jonesie..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 5:06 am » by Lucidlemondrop

nevermind, didn't really fit topic.
Last edited by Lucidlemondrop on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 5:46 am » by Daemonfoe

cornbread714 wrote:Actually, Doc, I have not done Salvia.
I have extensive experience with LSD, mushrooms, peyote, morning glory seeds, and other psychedelic drugs.
But those drugs are not true hallucinogens, in my book. They alter reality, but do not produce true hallucinations in most cases.
Drugs like Salvia actually transform reality to the point of creating the perception of an entirely different world. Whether or not these visions are truly "real" experiences is up to the observer to decide.

Salvia is very much like mushrooms and LSD. You can reach the same point with any of these depending on dosage and tolerance. The main difference with Salvia is that it only last for a short time, making it more convenient, though you skip all the building up and coming down, and are basically thrust into the peak of a mushroom/LSD trip. Very intense. If you are very brave, and you can manage to take more than 1 hit with a water pipe... well I don't know what happens, because I've never made it past 1 hit with a little hand pipe. I tried once, but the bowl was empty and it was too late :ohno:

... and that was just 5 or 10x, I can't remember which.

I've always felt that LSD and mushrooms did pretty much the same thing. The trips are almost identical. The only difference being that the LSD trip feels more synthetic.

And then there's DMT. I don't know anyone who's tried that.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

PreviousNext