PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCES?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 6:17 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Geez, I need to try the Salvia, one of the few I missed in my extended experimental phase.

I understand you can order it and it isn't illegal, is this true?

If so can someone bring a link for ordering, or is that Taboo?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 am » by Winehippie

i was lucky enough to be inducted by a group who
took a rather scholarly approach as opposed to
fun'n'games...
we planned in advance, the lsd
was pre-tested, we met at the secure home of
the group (to try and avoid paranoia), had albums
(yes, vinyl) lined up to play, everyone had a huge pillow
on floor, water, pen, paper (i never wrote anything but
others did), 1 person stayed straight and acted as
music"conductor" (also ready to talk anyone down
who might need it, i never did) and there was red jello
with bananas in the fridge for the come-down

consequently, no one ever had "a bad trip", the music
really drove the experience - the major thing i got out
of it was the idea that the reality i "knew" was not the
only reality there was.... certainly the beginning of
a long, strange trip, up to now and right here

btw, place it all began was in the haight-ashbury, 1970

ah, good times
... because something is happening here,
but you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. Jones?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 am » by Lucidlemondrop

winehippie wrote:i was lucky enough to be inducted by a group who
took a rather scholarly approach as opposed to
fun'n'games...
we planned in advance, the lsd
was pre-tested, we met at the secure home of
the group (to try and avoid paranoia), had albums
(yes, vinyl) lined up to play, everyone had a huge pillow
on floor, water, pen, paper (i never wrote anything but
others did), 1 person stayed straight and acted as
music"conductor" (also ready to talk anyone down
who might need it, i never did) and there was red jello
with bananas in the fridge for the come-down

consequently, no one ever had "a bad trip", the music
really drove the experience - the major thing i got out
of it was the idea that the reality i "knew" was not the
only reality there was.... certainly the beginning of
a long, strange trip, up to now and right here

btw, place it all began was in the haight-ashbury, 1970

ah, good times

hahaha, I was reading your post, thinking of the haight..........

1982, three months living in golden gate trying to keep the "love" alive from the old school days.

A bit late but still the most amazing three months ever.

Walking down the street in the haight you see the right people open your mouth lift your tongue and say dose me and chances are you are likely to be laying on a grassy knoll a couple hours later smiling and gazing off...........

I loved those days.

First and only time I actually saw "fairies" the veil or membrane between the worlds allowed me a peek, I will never forget how natural it felt to *see* the ever present but typically unseen world of that particular realm.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 1:01 pm » by Drjones

lucidlemondrop wrote:Geez, I need to try the Salvia, one of the few I missed in my extended experimental phase.

I understand you can order it and it isn't illegal, is this true?

If so can someone bring a link for ordering, or is that Taboo?

Where i got mine,still awaiting my water pipe...which i ordered friday :ohno:

http://www.potseeds.co.uk/salvia/index.htm#SL00001

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 9:03 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

thanks!
:flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 25, 2009 8:00 pm » by Drjones

Ok,guys,had my salvia 5x extract During the week,this has zero effect on me.seriously...I was soo disappointed,my friend who was with me actually got totally trashed,so that was a little funny but ME,jesus,i actually inhaled more than him and nothing happened to me.What the hell??.....Has my physiology been altered to such a degree with all my marathon running etc that is hs made me like this.I'm giving it up... :ohno: ..

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 25, 2009 8:35 pm » by Daemonfoe

Jones, either it was too weak, or it has been sitting around too long. I've had salvia a few times, and any time I let it sit around for more than 4 or 5 days it would almost completely lose it's potency. 5x should have done something if you took a green hit, but definitely not enough to get you through the veil. Maybe try a small amount of 10x next time, if you decide to try it again.

Also btw, funny thing on that site you linked. They list the salvia as incense. Hehe. Imagine a room filled with salvia smoke, and you walk into it.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 pm » by Lowsix

Salvia doesnt lose its potency after just a few days. I have some thats seven years old and its fine.

Also it still the most powerful halucinogen onthe planet, and its normal that you didnt feel anything much from it. It wont take certain people. Consider that a likely blessing. Its completely dose independant, and even situationally dependant, and while there are what are called hardheads (those who cant feel it) they are rare.

More likely that youre one person that would need to try it in stages, and with differnt techniques. On some days ten flakes can send me sprawling, other days, same batch, HUGe bowl..nothing.. its entirely random. If his friend went off, its not the potency..the salvia is fine.

Its not for everyone, and sometimes IT chooses who gets to see it and who doesnt..and in this case, you were probably spared a mauling. Thats my experence for those who dont get off the first time, and then pursue it harder..eventually it bites them..so consider yourself lucky. Its a weird drug in that it really does pick and choose who gets to trip..and some just dont..or at least not their first time..

Skeptical minds generally get Kid Gloves treatment which is also a good thing.
I dont think it should be for first timers anyways. WAY too much potential for soul shattering damage... It gave you the message that its not for you, that you dont want to do it again. I would stick with that assessment, for real..

Its a gut feeling drug, and to go against it, is ALWAYS bad. If it doenst feel right or like its working, best to leave it alone..no need to wake a sleeping tiger.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 25, 2009 9:55 pm » by Daemonfoe

LowSix wrote:Salvia doesnt lose its potency after just a few days. I have some thats seven years old and its fine.
Egads! What X is it? Anything I've ever gotten wouldn't do anything to me after about a week.

One really weird thing that kept happening to me on salvia. There was this little anime that I use to watch when I was on it called FLCL. There's this really intense part in the last episode, and every time, in the same place in the episode, my phone rings, and it's always a girl on the other end. It's not always the same person, but always someone I know and have become friends with previously. This weirds me out every time, because it really puts a special twist on the trip that ties it all into reality. It's sort of like "DING" trips over. And then I'm all tweaked out because while I'm on the phone with this person trying to pay attention to what they're saying, I'm still in awe that the phone call happened AGAIN. Very strange.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 25, 2009 10:48 pm » by Lowsix

two bags, one is 5x, and the other is 20.

The 20 is evil and its been siting there taunting me for all those years.
I almost cant do it bc its too hard to judge the dose.
Ten flakes and its 'talk to the Entities time'..

Now it is pretty light sensitive, and they been kept in a dark cool place that whole time.

In retrospect, im pretty sure Jones Lucked out..this is not his plant..
and Im glad it didnt work for him, because i would have felt guilty for putting a positive spin on it.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext