PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCES?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 am » by Lucidlemondrop

You know I had a natural occurring DMT experience once, I won't go all into it, and adrenaline was involved.............

But it culminated in my sighting and telepathic communication of a "pair" male and female of extra tall blondes.

The male communicated with me via the mind, and the appearance of them was like one divided into two..............male and female............

There was even a memory of a long gold finger inserted into my nasal cavity to impress the communication (I assumed at the time)

But trust and believe...........They were there.............They had the effect of sharing dimensions.............like my space wasn't their space but for that time they actualized themselves for my benefit.

Call me crazy...........Maybe I am............This was in 1994............I will never forget it.

The story is longer, but I won't flush it out here,,, just know I don't make stuff up or trip out but this was a very real experience.............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 10:57 am » by Drjones

lowsix said:
" It gave you the message that its not for you, that you dont want to do it again. I would stick with that assessment, for real.. "

:clapper: I agree,that's what i felt too....actually got the feeling afterward after having time to reflect that perhaps this is a good thing,that actually i don't need the salvia,i am on the right path already.. :think: Thanks for the advice lowsix By the way my old m8 who took it,he is a pot smoker too,anyway he was very giggly after he inhaled the salvia,he explained to me how he felt as if he was melting into the floor,he said his visuals were weird..like looking through a kaleidiscope,not as intense but similar...
Last edited by Drjones on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 10:59 am » by E6722maj

lots. 60% fun :alien:
whatever

Previous