psychic vampire

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm » by Cosmine

zarinspeaks wrote:There was an earthquake of 6.7 near Vancouver island this AM. Expect one in Southern California very soon.

How soon,little tremor in california are common,are you talking about a big one whit millions of death be precise can you please,please.please.
Can i call you my friend even if i'm not an alpha?

I'm an omega. :owned:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm » by Thruster

I'm an omega.

Nice. Mine's a Rolex.

:lol:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm » by Giusdude

thruster wrote:
I'm an omega.

Nice. Mine's a Rolex.

:lol: :cheers:

personally, i prefer the stainless steel paul newman version of the daytona.
gold is too flashy.
but defo a great watch.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm » by Thruster

giusdude wrote:
thruster wrote:
I'm an omega.

Nice. Mine's a Rolex.

:lol: :cheers:

personally, i prefer the stainless steel paul newman version of the daytona.
gold is too flashy.
but defo a great watch.

I agree. The Daytona stainless is a classic.

Sorry to drift off course, Cosmine. :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 6:43 am » by Zarinspeaks

Could someone swat that annoying white bug that buzzes thru every forum commenting on everything but? And this colorless insect is the who started this one. Probably flying around looking for more feces to suck on. And to leave his own fecal deposits in return.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 6:49 am » by Newearthman

zarinspeaks wrote:Could someone swat that annoying white bug that buzzes thru every forum commenting on everything but? And this colorless insect is the who started this one. Probably flying around looking for more feces to suck on. And to leave his own fecal deposits in return.

Dude...If you are going to continue to post here; you better ship up or you will ship out. Stop being a shit desterber and man up! If you can't be honest than fuck off!

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 6:58 am » by Cosmine

zarinspeaks wrote:Could someone swat that annoying white bug that buzzes thru every forum commenting on everything but? And this colorless insect is the who started this one. Probably flying around looking for more feces to suck on. And to leave his own fecal deposits in return.

This is your stupid vid...but im the op show some respect,please sir.

And thing about that...i'm the wacko whit a gun...an youre the stupid giving me the ammo! :think:
Kirk out
Good night bro
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 am » by Zarinspeaks

Earthman.
I thought I sensed fairness in your photo, but it appears I was wrong on that one as well.
I guess it is only one of your 'friends" who gets to disturb what you referred to as the S.h.i.t.
You recommended earlier that someone else man up. Why not try it yourself. This child keeps throwing s.h.i.t around and follows me around my posts to disturb the s.h.i.t. in every one. Which this white bug is constantly doing. Check his posts out since tuesday and you will see that I am 100% correct.
I have never attacked this person. Not once. Until he continued to carry out his agenda of personal assault. And I have never referred to this person by name. Not once. I won't dignify his behavior with such a reference. It is quite obvious who this person is. And surprising how quickly you jumped in to protect him. And without any chastisement to him, either.
If you are going to preach fairness. Practice it. Demand that the white bug discontinue his stirring of the s.h.i.t.as well. Threaten him, as vehemently as you did me. Show at least balance. If you choose not to be fair with everyone here, then I will have no respect for anything you say you stand for.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 7:56 am » by Newearthman

zarinspeaks wrote:Earthman.
I thought I sensed fairness in your photo, but it appears I was wrong on that one as well.
I guess it is only one of your 'friends" who gets to disturb what you referred to as the S.h.i.t.
You recommended earlier that someone else man up. Why not try it yourself. This child keeps throwing s.h.i.t around and follows me around my posts to disturb the s.h.i.t. in every one. Which this white bug is constantly doing. Check his posts out since tuesday and you will see that I am 100% correct.
I have never attacked this person. Not once. Until he continued to carry out his agenda of personal assault. And I have never referred to this person by name. Not once. I won't dignify his behavior with such a reference. It is quite obvious who this person is. And surprising how quickly you jumped in to protect him. And without any chastisement to him, either.
If you are going to preach fairness. Practice it. Demand that the white bug discontinue his stirring of the s.h.i.t.as well. Threaten him, as vehemently as you did me. Show at least balance. If you choose not to be fair with everyone here, then I will have no respect for anything you say you stand for.

Dude...you are a slow motion train wreck! Take astep back forget me and this forum and think about how you are contributing to Mother Nature! :hugging:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 am » by Zarinspeaks

Earthman. You are the one who made the locomotive allusion. Not I. "Train wrecks" involve locomotives. Train wreck sounds more like a self metaphor than anything associated with me. Could you possibly address the points of my response to your action or are you not man enough to?
Your answer was a complete abandonment. Said nothing. Did nothing. A vague non-answer. I'm surprised you didn't use one of those simplistic faces only the illiterate use. (actually you did) Or are you too embarassed to man up to your own errata? Your own failure of character?
As too my contribution to "Mother Nature" what in the fuck does that have to do with my response to your actions. If you are going to be unfair and unbalanced in your behavior, doesn't that imply a lack of "Mother Nature" in your approach to life. A lack of balance? Or is this just a bit too heavy for you?

PreviousNext