Psychic Who Predicted 9/11 Says More Attacks Soon

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 3:09 pm » by Abyssdnb

Chris Robinson, the famous 'dream detective' who allegedly warned of the 9/11 events weeks before the actual events, has issued a new warning.

According to Robinson's Twitter posts, and personal email exchanged with this author, Robinson's recent dreams, alleged to include perceptions of events that have not yet taken place, have taken a dark turn.

Robinson has posted several messages about his concerns of new 9/11-level attacks:

"Multiple terrorist attacks are imminent. These will be multiple locations and in the west. Police are not aware of the cells. 9/11 type dreams. Could be USA or UK. London [a] real possibility."

Robinson has been on the record concerning his pre-9/11 warnings for several years, and has discussed the events leading up to the attacks with mainstream media sources in the UK.

Several sources to STARstream Research have provided information supporting Robinson's claim that CIA had been alerted to his premonitions prior to September 11, 2001.

One source alleged that his friend, a well-placed intelligence analyst, called together a meeting of an informal group called the AQUARIUM days prior to the 9/11 attacks, and appeared to be aware the attacks were coming. Another source, who has worked with the US National Secuirty Agency, confirmed he had met Robinson at a US think tank known to be interested in predictive intuitive applications of the human mind.

Multiple sources claim the US government 'reactivated' or recruited psychically gifted persons following 9/11, and may have tasked the best psychics to locate Saddam Hussein and hidden nuclear sites in Iran.

Several sources, including investigative journalist Gus Russo, have reported that America's psychic spy program is alive and well, hidden in the depths of the National Security Agency.

Psychic sources suggest there is at least one more secret nuclear facility in Iran. A recent statement by Secretary of Defense Robert Gates implies the U.S. government is aware of the existence of the other Iranian nuclear facilities, as reported by Adam Rawnsley for WIRED.com.

Rumors that a psychic spy program had been resurrected to fight the war on terror have been leaked to journalists, beginning with an alleged statement made by Uri Geller to author Jon Ronson, as told in his book The Men Who Stare at Goats.
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 3:29 pm » by Mayafan

if you plan the attacks youreself ofcourse you know
its simple.
:sunny: :hugging: :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 3:34 pm » by Thruster

Quote:
"Multiple terrorist attacks are imminent. These will be multiple locations and in the west. Police are not aware of the cells. 9/11 type dreams. Could be USA or UK. London [a] real possibility."

Still, a pretty broad statement. No?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 3:36 pm » by whitedeath

You don't have to be "psychic" to make such claims and have them come true

instance,
"I can see with my psychic abilities that a post will be made at some point in the immediate future. It will be regarding terrorism , or muslims"

edit: Just saw thruster picked up on this too! :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 3:38 pm » by Spock

Speaking of dreams, I had one recently of a nuclear attack on the U.S. In the dream I just saw bright flashes of light and knew they were nukes going off, I also "knew" that they had been launched from submarines.

There was intense fear as I kept thinking the next flash would be the one that turned my family into vapor. Thank God for a full bladder, I woke up.

There's so much stuff in the news, and speculations, it's very easy for the mind to put something together. I'm not psychic, but have had some premonitions. The most detailed was the explosion of the first space shuttle catastrophe. In that one I was a kid riding my bicycle down a street. I viewed myself from a spectator point of view - from the back. I saw the space shuttle launching over the tree line and explode. When the accident actually did take place, I was shocked, to the point f quitting the job I had.

Believe it or not.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 3:43 pm » by whitedeath

That's a crazy dream there spock, the reason why I prefer to listen to people such as yourself is because of
spock wrote:There's so much stuff in the news, and speculations, it's very easy for the mind to put something together. I'm not psychic, but have had some premonitions.

You don't come forward with claims , just what you experience and I like that.

The trouble I have is when I look back on memories of dreams, I can't be sure first how accurate I recall them and secondly if they were dreams or my minds put them together over the years.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 pm » by Boondox681

Speaking of dreams, I had one recently of a nuclear attack on the U.S. In the dream I just saw bright flashes of light and new that it was nukes going off, I also "knew" that they had been launched from submarines.

There was intense fear as I kept thinking the next flash would be the one that turned my family into vapor. Thank God for a full bladder, I woke up.

There's so much stuff in the news, and speculations, it's very easy for the mind to put something together. I'm not psychic, but have had some premonitions. The most detailed was the explosion of the first space shuttle catastrophe. In that one I was a kid riding my bicycle down a street. I viewed myself from a spectator point of view - from the back. I saw the space shuttle launching over the tree line and explode. When the accident actually did take place, I was shocked, to the point f quitting the job I had.

Believe it or not.

no more burritos at bedtime :D
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 3:50 pm » by Spock

No doubt WhiteDeath. At the same time, people that hang out reading stuff on this forum, I'm surprised there are more dreams of dire warnings.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 pm » by Icarus1

goodygumdrops , i must get some popcorn in

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 5:21 pm » by Govtslave

OK Spock, since your sharing, I will too. I have had a couple of dreams that came true. Not in exact detail but with enough accurate information that their relationship to what finally happened was uncanny. I am a prolific dreamer and many times forget the dreams until something happens in real life that reminds me of them.

Recently, I dreamed that I was on a street in a city and there was rioting and looting going on. People were fighting and killing each other and cars were on fire.

I didn't want to be there and was afraid I was going to be attacked. The next thing I know, I am in some kind of translucent bubble with four other people and two of them are not humans but spirits, angels, or some other world beings. We are floating away from the calamity and I ask one of the beings "are you rescuing us?"

He just smiled at me and I thought oh crap, I've been killed along with these other people in the bubble. I turned to look back out of the bubble and could still see people rioting and looting in the street. It was total chaos. Then I woke up.