Purpose behind the crop formations,

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 9:20 pm » by fatbastard2.0

The57ironman wrote:
Poooooot wrote:I saw this gif a awhile ago, but never had any reason to share it (until now). Pretty fucking cool. :flop:

......yes ......that's beautiful... :owned:

57 You know how to do this stuff, I'm just finding out what a GIF is. "So you know how to put this into a laptop with it still animated." I would be obliged if you could explain, slowly. As threads seem to be off air at the moment we're all out to lunch at the moment. Merry Xmas.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 9:26 pm » by The57ironman

fatbastard2.0 wrote:
The57ironman wrote:
Poooooot wrote:I saw this gif a awhile ago, but never had any reason to share it (until now). Pretty fucking cool. :flop:

......yes ......that's beautiful... :owned:

57 You know how to do this stuff, I'm just finding out what a GIF is. "So you know how to put this into a laptop with it still animated." I would be obliged if you could explain, slowly. As threads seem to be off air at the moment we're all out to lunch at the moment. Merry Xmas.

.....left click on it , and select ''save image as''....then you'll be able to select a folder or desktop to place it in...

....hope that works for you

:cheers:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Previous