Put Away Your Skinny Jeans, Try On Some Necropants

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 8:51 am » by -Marduk-

Put Away Your Skinny Jeans, Try On Some Necropants

Check out these actual sorceror pants made from human flesh.

You can't wear white after Labor Day and you can't wear human flesh after Halloween - which means it's time to get into your necropants again.

You probably don't have a pair of necropants. The only known pair is in the Museum of Icelandic Sorcerory and Witchcraft, which is surely the most badass museum in all the world (Iceland has the market cornered on awesome museums - they also have a penis museum!). It's a relic of 17th century black magick, and would bring the wearer luck and wealth. The necropants, as you see, are... fully intact, and if you put a coin in the scrotum while wearing them, you would have an endless stream of wealth.

'People would be able to use them as long as they lived, but they would have to get rid of them before they die. If they would find someone to take them over the could last forever.' At least that's what a spokesman from the museum told the Mail Online.

How would you make your own necropants? Well, first you have to skin a human being from the waist down, but you have to do it in one big, continuous piece. You can't stich necropants together. Don't worry about being squeamish - the skin has to come from a dead person, and they have to consent to being skinned before they die. It's totally consensual black magick. According to the museum website:

After he has been buried you must dig up his body and flay the skin of the corpse in one piece from the waist down. As soon as you step into the pants they will stick to your own skin. A coin must be stolen from a poor widow and placed in the scrotum along with the magical sign, nábrókarstafur, written on a piece of paper. Consequently the coin will draw money into the scrotum so it will never be empty, as long as the original coin is not removed. To ensure salvation the owner has to convince someone else to overtake the pants and step into each leg as soon as he gets out of it. The necropants will thus keep the money-gathering nature for generations.

Click here to visit the museum website. Bring me back an Icelandic witchcraft coffee mug if you go.

:cheers:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 10:53 am » by Temps13

Bloody Hell. :o
I am speechless..
..that would really freak out one's female guest when one appears at the foot of the bed wearing them with the goats head & space rapist staff,chanting about beelzebub
Not that that would necessarily occur..
Could of done some belt loops though..
Awesome post
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 1:56 pm » by Webcat

YUK!!!!!!! :shock:

That's just soooooooo gross! :vomit:

Can't see it being a bestseller in Wal*Mart, even during Halloween. :mrgreen:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 2:14 pm » by Slith

-Marduk- wrote: A coin must be stolen from a poor widow and placed in the scrotum along with the magical sign, nábrókarstafur, written on a piece of paper. Consequently the coin will draw money into the scrotum so it will never be empty, as long as the original coin is not removed.

I'll stick to the old fashioned way of earning money thanks

:shock:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 4:01 pm » by 99socks

Lol, I've always thought Iceland would be an interesting place to visit, but now I REALLY want to go!!! :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 4:06 pm » by Kinninigan

:shock:

hmm...why does this song come to mind?

Buffalo Bill Dance Goodbye Horses Silence of the Lambs

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 4:53 pm » by The57ironman

....ooo..fleshy

''necro pants''..eh'...?

i wouldn't be caught 'dead' wearing any of that crap

:lol:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 5:57 pm » by Aragajag

Can I slip into your pants, how was the scenery at the time?
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 6:06 pm » by Ishumble

necropants :shock: :vomit: Like the tennis shoe pants

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook