Putin Arrested!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm » by Will69ease

That doesn't look fake to me. Somebody translate!!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 3:16 pm » by Eldorado

I have a friend who is the son of a high ranking official in the Duma.....a judge.....he says that Putin is an extremely corrupt official, not so much by the old Stalinistic standards of brutality, which he is, but more towards the theft of state funds, through creating an extravagant lifestyle for himself, using money from their treasury.....like watching the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.......they are trying to keep their strengths he said, by creating a one party system, and exterminating any resistance to his party as a subversive threat........He's now the richest head of state in the world!!! WTF....in a nation with one of the highest separations of the classes based on income and worth.

The other thing is the bombings of the rail systems, the theatre incident, and the age old question of their business practices concerning funding certain nations who fund acts of terror.......IE the Russia Iran Hezbollah connections, weapons given in defense, but to ignorant associates who then turn their defense weaponry against another nation in a form of aggression........russia has some good intentions, but there are some serious faults with their systems. They have propped him up and are doing so with the suport and financing from their state funded illusion of a rich and respected businessman handling the direction of the nation........without any input coming form their influence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_he ... _net_worth
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 pm » by Spock

Doesn't anyone think there would be tanks in the streets of the Kremlin if this was really going on? A major political coupe even greater than Gorbechev.

This story has no merit whatsoever. It is not happening.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 3:20 pm » by Mumin

mumin wrote:Adobe After effects, cgi.

debunkerace, i KNOW that you know what this is.. why would you post this?

i told you guys... this video is by a guy who works with Adobe After Effects, he even has a tutorial to show you how to do it...

now please let's get back to important things... like shapeshifting reptilians on CNN!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 3:27 pm » by Eldorado

cuchulainn wrote:Hoax, check the tags - Category :Comedy

Mine says : General > Politics & Gov Projects

Wonder if its real......could be the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perestroika of the millenium they were waiting for.....these financial elitists always build for themselves first.....the soviet union's citizens were ready to grow at an equal pace financially, after the end of the cold war in the 80's. A few made the mistake of investing in their own adventures by becoming capitalists, and are now segregating themselves into a class that really has no mass, no weight in their approaches towards influence.....the Soviet/Russian people are rad.....point blank......one of the only nations to wait together for National Reform, and to have to witness the American forms of status being implemented there, is truly amazing that they haven't arrested the corrupted officials yet, that kind of greed is one of the things that are needed
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 3:28 pm » by Will69ease

mumin wrote:
mumin wrote:Adobe After effects, cgi.

debunkerace, i KNOW that you know what this is.. why would you post this?

i told you guys... this video is by a guy who works with Adobe After Effects, he even has a tutorial to show you how to do it...

now please let's get back to important things... like shapeshifting reptilians on CNN!

If you are so sure of this, prove it. Perhaps a link?

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 3:31 pm » by The57ironman

mumin wrote:now please let's get back to important things... like shapeshifting reptilians on CNN!

eldorado wrote:.....the Soviet/Russian people are rad.....point blank......

:roll:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm » by Will69ease

spock wrote:This story has no merit whatsoever. It is not happening.

How do you know this? You are in America, what makes you so certain?

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 3:36 pm » by Cuchulainn

eldorado wrote:
cuchulainn wrote:Hoax, check the tags - Category :Comedy

Mine says : General > Politics & Gov Projects

Look in under where it says "no description available" click on he "Show more" and you see he has it under the Category:Comedy.

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 3:42 pm » by Spock

will69ease wrote:
spock wrote:This story has no merit whatsoever. It is not happening.

How do you know this? You are in America, what makes you so certain?

The lack of utter chaos and mayhem that would be exploding out of Russia.

Don't you remember how it went down when Gorbechev ran the coupe against the Communist Party and how massive that was, well, multiply that times 10 if you put Putin's cult of personality behind bars.

PreviousNext