Putin signs Decree to deport foreigners

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 pm » by Spoetnick

The economic crisis and the increased unemployment forced Russia’s Prime Minister Vladimir Putin to sign a decree for expulsion of 700.000 foreign citizens from Russia.

Among them 50.000 are Serbs. Media in Belgrade said that Putin’s decision will affect Serbs, who live in Russia, if Serbian companies fail to employ them, when they come back home.

So far, 5000 Serbs have arrived back in their homeland.

How do you like that?

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 6:00 pm » by Lolwtf

So if I'm reading it correctly they are just saying "Alright get out of our country our economy can't handle you anymore"?

That's messed up.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 6:02 pm » by Spoetnick

lolwtf wrote:So if I'm reading it correctly they are just saying "Alright get out of our country our economy can't handle you anymore"?

That's messed up.

You hit the jackpot right there.

Thank you for cleaning up my mess and now fuck off!

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 6:32 pm » by Lolwtf

Gosh, I wish America could do the same with all the foreigners that come over and take our jobs. :banana:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 6:50 pm » by Samkenman

It may suck for the folks being deported...however it does make logical sence.

If thier economy can't sustain thier own natural citizens, then adding or allowing people that are not of the country into the already depressed workforce/economy would just worsten the problem......

you can't take care of others if you can't take care of yourself.....

I, personaly, lost my job to immigrants over a year ago....I got layed off and replaced a week later with 2 immigrants willing to work for less pay.....one guy was striat out of high school with no experience and the other guy had less than half my experience. I know for a fact that I can outwork them both combined, but my x-employer didn't see it that way. He thought more men=more work done....problem is...that is not always the case. How much time/work/money did he lose training the new guy?? How much time/work/money did he lose supervising the other to make sure the job was done right?? My employer could give me a job and materials to do it, come back later that day and see that it was done and done right....Not the case with the other two....He had to stand over them all day training and supervising them when he could have spent his time doing better things, like finding more contracts and more work ect...

sure it would suck for the immigrants to be sent back to thier country of origin.....but I would still have a job and not have to depend on unemployment insurance, food stamps and government aid to feed my family...

After all...shouldn't the natural citizens of a country get dibs on jobs first...??
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 pm » by Lowsix

samkenman wrote:It may suck for the folks being deported...however it does make logical sence.

If thier economy can't sustain thier own natural citizens, then adding or allowing people that are not of the country into the already depressed workforce/economy would just worsten the problem......

you can't take care of others if you can't take care of yourself.....

I, personaly, lost my job to immigrants over a year ago....I got layed off and replaced a week later with 2 immigrants willing to work for less pay.....one guy was striat out of high school with no experience and the other guy had less than half my experience. I know for a fact that I can outwork them both combined, but my x-employer didn't see it that way. He thought more men=more work done....problem is...that is not always the case. How much time/work/money did he lose training the new guy?? How much time/work/money did he lose supervising the other to make sure the job was done right?? My employer could give me a job and materials to do it, come back later that day and see that it was done and done right....Not the case with the other two....He had to stand over them all day training and supervising them when he could have spent his time doing better things, like finding more contracts and more work ect...

sure it would suck for the immigrants to be sent back to thier country of origin.....but I would still have a job and not have to depend on unemployment insurance, food stamps and government aid to feed my family...

After all...shouldn't the natural citizens of a country get dibs on jobs first...??

OMFG RIGHT WINGER XENOPHOBE!!!
YOU ARE DROWNING IN THE RED TIDE
OF HATRED FOR THE LITTLE BROWN PEOPLE
GENERATED BY THE HAARP GYPSIES!!!

(by that i mean, yeah, you are exactly right)

lol
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 pm » by Samkenman

:mrcool: surfing the red tide.. :D
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 8:32 pm » by Aquarius

lolwtf wrote:Gosh, I wish America could do the same with all the foreigners that come over and take our jobs. :banana:

I wish Americans weren't too fucking lazy to do the jobs themselves, or the Federal Reserve weren't so fucking cunning. 46.1 billion profit in 1 year, one of the worst years since the great depression? Has anyone bothered their hole's to ask how, why? Even if they did, should we expect an answer. They'd probably just put it down to luck.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh