Putin talks about Unipolarism (one world government)

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 8:13 pm » by Toxic32

This guy is climbing up the ladder of common sense. I'm starting to wonder who is holding the world back from a peaceful future. Just listen to this guy.

[url]putin talks about unipolarism (one world government)
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b2_1379 ... IY4rqpc.99 [/url]
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 8:20 pm » by Slith

Initiate

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 9:37 pm » by iamanalien

he speaks as his large finger hovers over the nuke button, don't believe this idiot, America should use weapons in Syria and at the same time get rid of that idiot. trust that dude the worlds over.
I want the world to plan a sneak attack on putin ,missile defense for when they try to use nukes make sure there shot down over Russia, I want every scenario thought of then go for the kill.
this Syria crisis is going to end only in 1 way.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 10:24 pm » by Slith

iamanalien wrote:I want the world to plan a sneak attack on putin

That wouldn't be a smart plan. Putin, and you folks can disagree with my opinion, has been brilliant in dealing with this. He's got the U.S. to stand down, and their allies have followed suit. Let's see where it goes.

I'm sure I'll get shit on here, but hey, bring it. eheh

Initiate

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 10:31 pm » by Umbrex

this is like the 3rd time since Kursk he averted WW3

not many have given him credit - no wonder if you consider the constant demonizing. i would not have liked to see the outcome of a rothschild controlled russia ...nice to see him handling this so well. it's statesmanship, a rare thing in modern politics.

kicked out the jewish oligarchs from russia. reclaimed her ressources and stopped the US empire in the middle east. biggest hero of this time.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 12:48 am » by Opalserpent

Putin is just so awesome.

At 26:25 he talks about how western countries give aid but at the same time limit their access to technology
and promote a backwardness in development for profit.

I also like how he spoke about star wars being very real.

Putin speaks for the masses, western allies just speak for the puppetmasters and elite.

I like Putin and I don't like the lying puppets we call our leaders who promote regime change
by arming rebels who mass murder civilians and then allow puppet regimes who let
globalists in to exploit their countries while the majority of the people suffer due to
profits going overseas and into the pockets of those select few.

We know war on syria and iran and Lebanon is inevitable until the zionist controlled U.S.
and Brittan and Australia and Canada can finally break free of their enlsavement
to these nwo puppeteers.

I want democracy not this bought and paid for mass immigration sex and materialism fueled
sess pit of Darkness bought upon us by zionism and their fellow satanists.

Plenty are predicting now that these peace talks will eventually fail and that once
again Putin will have to faceoff with these same warmongers that are busily
arming and supplying terrorists for regime change and puppet government installation.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-conten ... orists.jpg

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 am » by AntediluvianDog

14:00 Putin stares down John McCane while he talks about getting rid of rainy day nuclear weapons. Then this beauty http://rt.com/news/mccain-pravda-putin-response-864/

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 9:14 am » by Opalserpent

iamanalien wrote:he speaks as his large finger hovers over the nuke button, don't believe this idiot, America should use weapons in Syria and at the same time get rid of that idiot. trust that dude the worlds over.
I want the world to plan a sneak attack on putin ,missile defense for when they try to use nukes make sure there shot down over Russia, I want every scenario thought of then go for the kill.
this Syria crisis is going to end only in 1 way.

You got to be kidding. If russia didn't have superior missile technology Israel would have wiped
out most of the middle east and probably russia with it by now.

I watched the video all 30 minutes of it and found it refreshing compared to the shit
we get from our western puppet leaders.

Funny you know, since usa has used depleted uranium heaps on foreign nations,
you could say that the trigger has already been pressed hundreds if not thousands
of times contaminating foreign lands with hundreds of tonnes of Depleted uranium.

Also I believe Israel used a nuclear bunker buster recently on a Syrian facility.

An american made nuclear jdam which they posses 6 of, was deployed on
syrian land.

But no doubt in your small nwo western world you think russia goes about the
planet deploying depleted uranium munitions polluting land for generations and
giving nuclear weapons to israel who then use one on syria.

Only in america can you reclassify a low yield tactical nuke as a conventional weapon.

What a joke. Sorry. :peep: :vomit:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 3:43 pm » by Spock

I watched it, and agree with him in this circumstance. But I have no respect for him, although, next to our current policy and Obama, he is much more appealing.

But make no mistake. Putin is a snake and a wannabe old school dictator.

America is exceptional, like it or not, and Jim DeMint schooled Vlad in a letter last week.

This week in The New York Times—on September 11, no less—Russian President Vladimir Putin took issue with the idea of American exceptionalism. He wrote:

Vlad the Putin wrote:It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation. There are big countries and small countries, rich and poor, those with long democratic traditions and those still finding their way to democracy. Their policies differ, too. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.

Yes, all humans are created equal—but not all nations are created equal. Heritage President Jim DeMint sent a letter to President Putin explaining this idea.

Read the letter to Putin here: HERE

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 4:43 pm » by Svaha

History has shown that the US can't be trusted and this has come to the surface now, many false flags leading to wars, bypassing any international law and just bomb the shit out of countries, spying on everything and everyone, training / financing terrorists that on the other hand are held responsible for 911, drone attacks just 'because we can', financial and economic terrorism on other countries, the list goes on and on.
It's clear to me that it is not only the US that does this, but the prove is there that these methods don't play out very well in the long run ... for all people.
By all means has to be prevented that one country, or one government, determines the faith of the whole world.
As it is now the international community should solve the problems in Syria by diplomacy and Russia can take credits for this, but also people around the world and in the US that are tired of these insane war mongerers.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Next