"Putin wants Russian Military Deployment in Urkraine."

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 01, 2014 4:33 pm » by Webcat

This 'breaking' news:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26400035

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has asked his upper house of parliament to approve the deployment of Russian troops in Ukraine, the Kremlin says.

It follows discussions by the lower and upper house on ways to "stabilise" the situation in Ukraine's Crimea region, where many ethnic Russians live.

Earlier, the Ukrainian Defence Minister said Moscow had already deployed some 6,000 extra troops to Crimea.

This may just ruffle Obama's feathers - but I cannot really see any 'military' intervention by the Western powers, because if there was, then we may all be staring WW3 in the face. :think:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 01, 2014 4:42 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Webcat wrote:Image

This 'breaking' news:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26400035

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has asked his upper house of parliament to approve the deployment of Russian troops in Ukraine, the Kremlin says.

It follows discussions by the lower and upper house on ways to "stabilise" the situation in Ukraine's Crimea region, where many ethnic Russians live.

Earlier, the Ukrainian Defence Minister said Moscow had already deployed some 6,000 extra troops to Crimea.

This may just ruffle Obama's feathers - but I cannot really see any 'military' intervention by the Western powers, because if there was, then we may all be staring WW3 in the face. :think:

Nah! Posturing and acting like the Big KGB man is one thing but actually standing up to and threatening the USSA is another..Putin was a bully boy for the KGB and we all know what bullies are really like...I feel safe in the hands of Image

:robot:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 01, 2014 4:59 pm » by Webcat

Yeah fattie, I think there's a lot of posturing here, but I think Moscow will call any military intervention a 'Police Action' since there are loads of ethnic Russians there.

It's a very very different can of worms, then say, the Russian invasion of Afganistan or even the old Czechoslovakian invasion. I think the west will be watchers in this one - at the moment.

Will there be a full blown Russian Spring?

:mrgreen:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 01, 2014 5:01 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Good to see you back Webbie, was that a long vodka induced hangover? :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 01, 2014 5:08 pm » by DarkHeart

That BBC article is the usual propaganda / mind control, the right wing extremists in Kiev say the Crimea is part of the Ukraine, the Crimeans who are autonomous beg to differ, its hardly surprising that they should ask Putin for soldiers to stop the same BS revolution backed by western agents as has ruined lots of Arab Countries, look at Libya & Egypt FFS.

So no, Russian troops are not in the Ukraine, they are in the Crimea.

For now.

:scary:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 01, 2014 5:31 pm » by One-23

How about now :peep:

Russian parliament approves use of military against Ukraine

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/m ... ve-updates

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 01, 2014 5:40 pm » by Germanpils

You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 01, 2014 5:45 pm » by Webcat

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Good to see you back Webbie, was that a long vodka induced hangover? :lol:

The New Year's Party stopped - I didn't.

Is it really March?

:mrgreen:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 01, 2014 5:46 pm » by DarkHeart

One-23 wrote:How about now :peep:

Russian parliament approves use of military against Ukraine

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/m ... ve-updates

Reuters have reported that Ukraine’s acting president has called an emergency meeting of security chiefs on Saturday.
Oleksander Turchinov summoned his Security Council after Russian President Vladimir Putin sought parliamentary approval to deploy Russian forces in the Ukrainian region of Crimea.

Same thing as I said above, also note that Reuters belongs to the Rothchilds & has always been used to make sure that a "version" of events that suits them is the first one to hit the news stands.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Initiate

PostSat Mar 01, 2014 7:07 pm » by Giovanni

i know some would find this fascinating and some won't. but im posting this anyway :flop: Weby thanks :flop: :cheers: :cheers:
ps: i still don't believe in prophecies

Third World War to begin during Winter Games in 2014

On March 24, well-known Russian astrologists, shamans and parapsychologists gathered to discuss forecasts for near and distant future.

"The phenomenon that they call the world financial crisis, and which, as they believe, is now ending, was not the financial crisis per se. It was just an omen of the imminent crisis. The real financial crisis is going to take place in the future," astrologist Aleksei Kolov said in the beginning of the meeting.

The most impressive astrological forecast was made by Pavel Globa: "Many attack me now claiming that I was promising Russia a quiet year. What kind of quiet year is it if earthquakes rattle Japan. But Japan is not Russia. There will be wars in the world this year, but everything will be fine in our country, except for the summer. The summer is going to be tough: there will be three eclipses in a row in June-July. This year, there will be six eclipses in total. We had such a catastrophic year as this one 20 years ago, when the Soviet Union collapsed," the astrologist said.

Eclipses will cause a lot of trouble this year, Globa warned. By the moment of the latest one, which is going to take place on December 10, armed conflicts will occur on the Balkans. Terrorists will plant a bomb at the Nobel Prize award ceremony.

According to Globa, this year can be compared to 1939 - the year preceding WWII, from the point of view of astrological data.

The participants of the meeting also unveiled the date for the beginning of Third World War. The new war is said to begin in March of 2014, during the Olympic Games in Sochi. It is also possible that the war may start five days after the Games end. Globa did not say in which country exactly the war would begin. He only said that the African revolutions would slowly be moving towards Russia. Massive protests will eventually spark in Central Asia, the astrologist said. According to Globa, such events are happening because of the Black Moon. NATO attacked Libya the day when the Black Moon allied itself with the sun. When the Black Moon allied itself with Uranus, the Japanese earthquake occurred.

In the nearest future, one shall expect revolutions in Syria and Yemen. The Yemeni leader will be toppled only in three years, though. Algeria will be the luckiest country among them all: the riots there will not last long.

"I studied the horoscopes of the leaders of all countries of the region. The Algerian president is the only leader who has no charisma at all. By the way, his birthday is the same day with Gorbachev - March 2nd, 1931. He will leave peacefully. They'll even give him a yacht and a villa. There will be no revolution in Algeria. As for Gaddafi's fate, the problem is that no one knows his birth date - it's either 1937 or 1940 or 1942. If he was born on June 7 indeed, he will die on his birthday - there is an eclipse just near that date. But I don't believe that he is a Gemini. He acts like an Aquarius. Newspapers have recently written that he is a son of a French pilot, they even published a photo of the pilot. I saw the photo - they both look the same indeed," Pavel Globa said.

Parapsychologist Larisa Vais did not predict anything positive either.

"It's going to be a long spring, the summer will be hot, six-fingered children and beasts will be born. I saw it inside of me," she said.

The parapsychologists also saw (inside of her as well, apparently) that the "supreme commander-in-chief" is already looking for his successor. The successor's name will start with a letter 'K'. Larisa Vais said that such visions had never tricked her before. Back in 1996, Larisa saw a Ukrainian woman with a braid. The parapsychologist even mentioned that in one of her interviews to a well-known Russian journalist during those years.

Now Larisa Vais can see a woman as well. This woman, Vais said, would be ruling Russia from behind the back of her husband, the president.

Speaking about global problems, Larisa Vais said that Japan would suffer from other mammoth earthquakes. "A lot of people will die on the planet this year," she said.
Andrei Dondukov, a shaman from Tuva Republic, said that the year 2009 marked the beginning of the era of Yamaraj, the god of death. "Everyone will be held accountable for all they did. Death will be especially close on November 5," shaman said.

Dondukov confirmed Vais's predictions. According to him, men lost their true power a long time ago. "We are living in the era of pseudo-patriarchate. This era will soon end and matriarchate will return," he said.

Russia will survive this change of trend easily. Dmitry Medvedev will remain the nation's ruler. Medvedev is the man, whom Russian Buddhists recognized as the incarnation of female deity - White Tara.

When asked about Putin's role, Dondukov said that Putin is a fighter.

"Putin is a military man, and Medvedev does yoga. There are two types of men in general. One of them is the horizontal type - this is where military men refer to. There's also the vertical type of men - they aim for spiritual growth. Medvedev is a true czar, the Lord's Anointed. Putin is just a duke," shaman Dondukov said.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110326173 ... rld_war-0/
Customers Are Like Whores

Next