Putting the Alkaline Myth Away

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 4:08 pm » by Zer0

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 5:11 pm » by Fourscorn

Nice one MO. This will play with the minds of some of my friends. Hahaha

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 5:19 pm » by Zer0

Fourscorn wrote:Nice one MO. This will play with the minds of some of my friends. Hahaha

Yeah I shared it with a couple of people who said I was dumb for eating acid..

GG NO RE! :twisted:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 3:44 am » by Temps13

LOL

But its still good to keep from an excessively acidic diet right? without watching the whole thing?
theres glands you wanna keep ph neutral or negative?
So much stuff to look at atm...
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 4:52 am » by Zer0

Temps13 wrote:LOL

But its still good to keep from an excessively acidic diet right? without watching the whole thing?
theres glands you wanna keep ph neutral or negative?
So much stuff to look at atm...

One World

One Love

One Word

Balance....

But the battle goes on..Shadows of Mass...DESTRUCTION!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 11:52 am » by Seriouscitizen

I've scrolled trough the video a bit, i agree balance is the key.But they keep bashing 'alkaline' food. What i dont understand is that (and maybe by chance I skipped over that part) they keep saying alkaline food is bad for you but the food we actually digest like fruit or veggies arent Alkaline to start with. An apple has a PH level of 2 which is almost identical to the stomach acid; its not about the value in the intestines or stomach that should get alkaline its the 'result' which becomes alkaline. If you were to eat REAL alkaline stuff you would have to digest green soap or wodka or rum which are PH neutral (7). Or if you want to get real alkaline have some fluid Sink unplugger (ph 14), nom nom.

So this confuses me about the video, they build up this whole argument on alkaline water (which is what, Gin? -ph8 ) But none of our 'healthy food' are alkaline to begin with they only are supposed to let the blood stay alkaline AFTER process.

So maybe the whole alkaline diet is indeed a scam but what they claim to be 'alkalining' in such diets are foods like Lemons (acidic) and Applevinegar (acidic) and have proven to help detox the body and supply us with other benificial ingredients.

bottomline their point is confusing..