Quantified Infinity, A true shift in the Paradigm Of Tech..

Initiate
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:48 pm

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:16 am » by Funkmasterflash


Interesting subject i must say,i have just posted a thread called the nature of god,its the final vid in a series based on quantum theory and the ancient mystery schools

Philosophical thought on the beginings of all,however its nice to see guys like you working out the subject matter in pure form.Not easy at all but very enjoyable,just want to say hi and thanks for a great thread guys :)

peace

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 am

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 am » by Stratafire


iamthatiam wrote:
hayden wrote:Quantified infinity is a contradiction in terms, Like singularity can never be actually reached because you can divide to infinity....Sorry first spliff of the days kicked in, but you get my point?


You are welcome to join,from my part!

Yes,of course i got your point...

Considering the traditional math grid!

Since infinity is a conceptuation of "anything" that has no end we can place it anyway/where we like it,modeling the eternal motion inside an "controlable" enviroment...

As a matter of fact,the concept is quite simple,just as Strat stated,but our reasoning too much attached to linear structuring cannot dissociate time/space easily!
Leading us to the understanding that if Infinity of motion has as prerequisite infinite time,or if infinity of existence has as prerequisite infinite space!

This is not the case dealing with variables conceived by higher D's understanding!

First you must make an "reverse engineering" on all your traditional concepts.... :flop:

Eloquently put (could not have expressed it better myself)..

Of course I'll add, that not only can you model a single one representing Infinity, but also "infinite" models, making the plural form of infinity "Infinities" a valid observation now... (love this stuff)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 8:55 pm

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:29 am » by Redwoodrick


I want you all to know that I am making a list of all of your screen names so i know who to avoid in a debate involving math or science :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 am

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 am » by Stratafire


funkmasterflash wrote:Interesting subject i must say,i have just posted a thread called the nature of god,its the final vid in a series based on quantum theory and the ancient mystery schools

Philosophical thought on the beginings of all,however its nice to see guys like you working out the subject matter in pure form.Not easy at all but very enjoyable,just want to say hi and thanks for a great thread guys :)

peace

Your welcome to join in anytime, as I am in the process of explaining QI.. not sure if I mentioned this before. but I innovated QI.. main "original reason? heh!.. because one gets tired of spending money on "upgrades" such as CPU's, memory, and Hard drives..

It's original direction, "was" tailored toward computer technology, but once I did manage to Quantify Infinity, well.. it became an entirely new ball game, requiring (because of the finalization of the first model) an entirely re-defined operation of mathematics, including discovering the basic flaws in elementary mathematical processing, the flaw's in the CPU itself, and a host of other things, Coming to the point whereas, I had to design an entirely new form of mathematics from scratch to take into account what I have quantified (that being QI) which is rightly named 3d-Mathematics..

iamthatiam alluded to it (I believe) but this an entirely new way of thinking, a "true" enabling technology design, that will introduce to anyone that "gets it", or picks up the mantel themselves, the ability to have an entire "lifetime" of patents to their credit.. (want to become the next version of Nikola Tesla?).. it is that revolutionary in scope..

Basic rule of mine.. if you cannot translate what you have done (in my case having an answer before their was a question) to a true "mechanical" model, using nothing more complex then the basic elementary mathematics, and the laws and rules of physics in the "real 3D" world we live in.. you have not finished what you started, and have yet to reach the goal you need to allow another to understand it..

I'll stop posting for now.. (I have to finish the uploads)

Welcome aboard..

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 am

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:51 am » by Stratafire


redwoodrick wrote:I want you all to know that I am making a list of all of your screen names so i know who to avoid in a debate involving math or science :flop:

redwoodrick;

If you were to look through the data I am in the process of posting.. you will come to understand.. that you can too, have control over the situation, by being able to present to "any" mathematician, a set of operations, and have a mechanical model available for them to twist their brain on, while you go and work out the next generation of technologies applications using QI..

I'll be clear with this.. it is designed to "give back" to you and to anyone that hates math, a means to challenge even the most well read, well bred PHD holding mathematician, or technologist (I have even taught a 60+ year old this process, and even a 6 year old for experimental purposes in a one-on-one session, in less then "5-minutes"..)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 8:55 pm

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 5:05 am » by Redwoodrick


stratafire wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:I want you all to know that I am making a list of all of your screen names so i know who to avoid in a debate involving math or science :flop:

redwoodrick;

If you were to look through the data I am in the process of posting.. you will come to understand.. that you can too, have control over the situation, by being to present to "any" mathematician, a set of operations, and have a mechanical model available for them to twist their brain on, while you go and work out the next generation of technologies applications using QI..

I'll be clear with this.. it is designed to "give back" to you and to anyone that hates math, a means to challenge even the most well read, well bred PHD holding mathematician, or technologist (I have even taught a 60+ year old this process, and even a 6 year old for experimental purposes in a one-on-one session, in less then "5-minutes"..)


I studied theories of linear algebra as a kid.Fascinating.But I must admit it is a stretch for me to think along those parameters for any real amount of time.I excelled in every area scholastically but the most fundamental.Higher math is a magnificent language and I am accustomed to using infinite constructions in thought,but more from right brained polarity.The sublime language of higher math is the beginning of Knowledge and is a path to spiritual ascension,albeit a long one imo.I will not have much to contribute to the conversation but I will be following along nonetheless. :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:48 pm

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 5:06 am » by Funkmasterflash


Basic rule of mine.. if you cannot translate what you have done (in my case having an answer before their was a question) to a true "mechanical" model, using nothing more complex then the basic elementary mathematics, and the laws and rules of physics in the "real 3D" world we live in.. you have not finished what you started, and have yet to reach the goal you need to allow another to understand it..


Bravo,very well said and yes i agree,this is a subject that requires clarity,seems to me you are up to that task,i like people like you,you take an idea and give it real weight in real terms.Wonderfull,the collective advancement of science. :)

Initiate
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:48 pm

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 5:22 am » by Funkmasterflash


Strat

In your opinion,do you think its hypothetically possible to apply my philosophical theory to your methods,if so that gives me great hope for approval in philosophical terms,im aware i have not posted it in its entire form yet once i do i would gladly hand you a copy.For now,please tell me what you think in basic terms

peace :)

Initiate
Posts: 489
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 pm
Location: Australia

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 5:32 am » by Frankenstein


I have read this thread, and one question comes to mind with the entire concept. At the other end of infinity is zero. But does zero truly exist in any form?

In the physical universe, I have my doubts that zero exists. Zero only exists if you define limits on the area of analysis. But if you are considering infinity, then does that not remove zero altogether?

As a simple analogy, If I have a basket with 2 apples and take two apples away, then I am left with zero. But that is only true because I have set a predefined limit of the basket. If I remove the limit, the basket then that zero becomes invalid once more.

Perhaps I am missing an easy point, so if someone could explain my error here, I would appreciate it.



PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook