Quantum Energy Generator

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 am » by Opalserpent

I just found this website for free energy and it looks interesting.

Original link I found the article on this:

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/14/o ... -released/

http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/ ... isclosure/

HopeGirl587

Upload to Disclose.tv

PDF with schematic:

http://hopegirl2012.files.wordpress.com ... -25-14.pdf

Someone already post this? I did a search. :look:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 24, 2014 4:10 pm » by Domeika

Interesting. It seems to be getting some attention, and they are saying it works.

I could build that, but I'd like to be certain beforehand of the output......DC motors and drives are not cheap, neither is having the plates for the stator and rotor cut on an EDM machine.

If I do end up building it though, I'll post step by step.

As a matter of fact, if it's worth me building it, others of like mind would probably think so as well. Maybe this would be a nice challenge for all our crazy bretherin over at GLP and BIN. I'm sure they each have their own in-house members with some manufacturing experience.....competition would be fun, and a good motivator.

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 24, 2014 4:25 pm » by The57ironman

Domeika wrote:Interesting.

If I do end up building it though, I'll post step by step.

:mrgreen:

:cheers:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 24, 2014 5:37 pm » by Phoenix rising

:cheers: Opalserpent, its funny because i have just been watching videos on making basic perpetual magnetic motors with neodymium magnets... seems this guy has found a method to make it work although as i said its a basic design compared to that quantum genny :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostFri Apr 25, 2014 4:27 am » by OtheklzeR

I used to post on fusor net untill the trolls were out of control

quantum/aether/ether/loumusferic ether
the entropic state of all energy not aglomerated into mass,photonic wave
or electrogravametric or electromagnetic form

think of it as the clay that everything is made from

quantum generator
will oscillate either electromagnetics or electrogravitics and
form electrical potential, the process can be reversed and
create or destroy gravity and magnetics

electricity is the time/electopotential just like space time
they are part of the same wagon wheel of grand unified field therory
just like ugly's manual on electrical equations (many are transposible)

alot of crap to get to the basis of this machine but nessasary
I downloaded the pdf and gave it a look over

one of the things I saw was the generator magnetic fields (4 of them)
were laid out like a bridge rectifier - very non standard electrical engineered
by common enginerring practices

high voltage pushes against tesla's luminous ether (aether-quantum medium)
the bridge coil pack acts like a cattle gate hearding long horn electrons
in a direction, spinning armature gives a oscillation cycle example 50 or 6o hrz
the high voltage spark gap gives the electrons making the high voltage
a one shot push like a point gap and capacitor on a automobile

id like to build this for the shiz, most of the stuff never workd but who knows
it looks legitimate

a rotating magnetic field is a funny thing, I had a one lung mcCullah generator with
a spherical magnetic armature for a brushless generator
I was running good and the field coils that nestd inside a slot in the spinning magnetic body
touched the coils, my radioshack volt ohm meter rated for 600vdc/vac blew up
the generator was only rated at 120 vdc

I think this generator is serious and worthy of a shot :hugging:

Initiate

PostSat Apr 26, 2014 3:23 pm » by Domeika

I've never built something with laminations like that. My first guess was stack and EDM but looking into it further each layer gets a special coating.....long story short....they list the company as Polaris Laser laminations that produced both rotor and stator. Better to buy it if possible.

I contacted them (Polaris) for a quote on the same parts, and they responded. One set (rotor and stator) is $1,314.00 and that sounds like a fair price.

I've dealt with electric motor shops over the years. They wind coils.....it's what they do and have special machines for it (pay someone lest ye go insane doing by hand). I'll get a quote from the same company that did their windings.

I was able to look up the material to create the end plates. It's G10 epoxy resin phenolic. Specs call for a piece 1/2 thick 3 by 4 feet to make both plates. Looking at the sketch though, it calls out 5/8" thick, and both can be made from a piece 2 by 3 feet. At McMaster Carr, $344.55

The large capacitors, they are about $65 each and it needs 12 so that's $780.

So far it's over $2500 without winding cost. More things to price out but it's a start. I do a lot of work for the food processing and packaging industry in mt side company and I work closely with an engineer that specializes in electronics and motion control systems. He's very interested in this as well and is running down some sources for the dc motor, drive, and other electronics.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 26, 2014 8:06 pm » by Noentry

I hope this is real, energy reliance is a foundation that tptb rely on.

Would be great if you build it Domeika.
If it works I would buy one from you.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 am » by Opalserpent

Domeika wrote:I've never built something with laminations like that. My first guess was stack and EDM but looking into it further each layer gets a special coating.....long story short....they list the company as Polaris Laser laminations that produced both rotor and stator. Better to buy it if possible.

I contacted them (Polaris) for a quote on the same parts, and they responded. One set (rotor and stator) is $1,314.00 and that sounds like a fair price.

I've dealt with electric motor shops over the years. They wind coils.....it's what they do and have special machines for it (pay someone lest ye go insane doing by hand). I'll get a quote from the same company that did their windings.

I was able to look up the material to create the end plates. It's G10 epoxy resin phenolic. Specs call for a piece 1/2 thick 3 by 4 feet to make both plates. Looking at the sketch though, it calls out 5/8" thick, and both can be made from a piece 2 by 3 feet. At McMaster Carr, $344.55

The large capacitors, they are about $65 each and it needs 12 so that's $780.

So far it's over $2500 without winding cost. More things to price out but it's a start. I do a lot of work for the food processing and packaging industry in mt side company and I work closely with an engineer that specializes in electronics and motion control systems. He's very interested in this as well and is running down some sources for the dc motor, drive, and other electronics.

That's great news that you are able to build it. It sounds expensive I suppose but
if it does work then it would pay it's off in two or three years.

If you manage to build it, please get the mods to merge this into your future thread.

I'd love to build something like this too but to be honest it seems to be way over
my head.

I liked the idea of the old M.E.G designs of the motionless electromagnetic generator
but this seems to be the way to go for generating large amounts of power.
You need a stator I guess, electromagnetic switching must not create enough electrical
flux I suppose. I'm not even sure I know what I'm talking about. :scary:

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 1:05 pm » by Tjahzi

Go for it !

Initiate

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 7:40 pm » by Domeika

Noentry wrote:I hope this is real, energy reliance is a foundation that tptb rely on.

Would be great if you build it Domeika.
If it works I would buy one from you.

I hope it works too. I could produce these for sale, in fact this is a perfect product to help me get off the grid as well. I know everyone would want one, and I wouldn't mind working full time for myself in my own shop producing them.....freedom.

And, these can be produced at the grass-roots mom & pop shop level without a lot of super-expensive equipment, so these will get made and not only by me. If it's viable, the small shops will and can produce these for the average person.

It's not all flowers and sausages yet though.

TPTB tolerate people using solar or wind because it's not wide-spread and never will be. They will not however tolerate this and it would be naive to think otherwise.

If they do nothing, they will suffer a bleed of customers and then when it's mainstream they are on the way out, forever. It will be in every home and as common as a toaster. Those invested in power, will have taken a deep, deep, haircut., but the world would go on spinning.

I don't see them giving up the yacht that easily though. Clawing and scratching will be more like it.

I predict that companies like GE in particular will collude with government to have their use criminalized in a back-door type of way. I believe that they would first attract attention to generator-related injuries and deaths, and then push to regulate the usage of generators outside of declared emergencies. It doesn't matter that most of those deaths are carbon-monoxide related and irrelevant to this design. What matters is getting control of the approval/disapproval power over the generator that a person wants to use. After they have regulatory control, they can compel the requestor to choose from a list of fuel sources like LP, NG, hydrogen, wind, solar, gasoline, diesel. If your fuel is not on that list, "Have a nice day, and remember, illegal power generation is a crime".

And although it would be insane, the people running things are insane, so I could see them creating a whole new type of enforcement, just to make sure that we do not use this device. They'll say it's about protecting the public from the harmful effects of unapproved generators while it's really just to keep the slaves buying from the company store.

I hope my pessimism is misplaced. Time will tell, but first, I need to see the one I build in front of me working.