quantum physics and rethinking my reality

Initiate

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 10:45 am » by Booboo

hello to all
i have not posted in a very long time but i visit dtv daily as well as a few other similar sites.
ive been pondering this for a while now. has anyone else ever felt like since they became
what we think of as awakened to whats really going on our lives have changed accordingly.
in other words- before i ever visited conspiracy sites or pondered such things my life was normal
and stress free. but now it seems like every single thing that i learned about the events
in our world and our lives and who was behind it etc . well all of it is now reality. i like so many
here slowly believed i was one of the awakened non sheeple who has learned the truth.
but after learning more and more about quantum physics and after thinking it all over and here is a link

http://peopleofthekeys.com/index.php?/d ... doc_id=435

to ponder. also after considering all the strange things said by jesus in the bible.
i now seriously wonder if it is true that we are creating our own reality and hell.
to me it does seem perhaps we do create our own reality as many sources say including edgar cayce.
and if so then do sites such as dtv and likewise sites contribute to this.
please go easy on me as i posted this after a long night out and much thought lol

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 11:12 am » by Canubis

my wisdom to you is

If you seek you will find, u must sort thru the shit and u will get caught in it but look to that goal by only seeking what you want :)

you will be alright :) it unfolds in time just wait for it :)
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Writer

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 11:31 am » by Data

Booboo wrote:hello to all
i have not posted in a very long time but i visit dtv daily as well as a few other similar sites.
ive been pondering this for a while now. has anyone else ever felt like since they became
what we think of as awakened to whats really going on our lives have changed accordingly.
in other words- before i ever visited conspiracy sites or pondered such things my life was normal
and stress free. but now it seems like every single thing that i learned about the events
in our world and our lives and who was behind it etc . well all of it is now reality. i like so many
here slowly believed i was one of the awakened non sheeple who has learned the truth.
but after learning more and more about quantum physics and after thinking it all over and here is a link

http://peopleofthekeys.com/index.php?/d ... doc_id=435

to ponder. also after considering all the strange things said by jesus in the bible.
i now seriously wonder if it is true that we are creating our own reality and hell.
to me it does seem perhaps we do create our own reality as many sources say including edgar cayce.
and if so then do sites such as dtv and likewise sites contribute to this.
please go easy on me as i posted this after a long night out and much thought lol

I got one thing to say "http://viooz.co/movies/2596-revolver-2005.html" watch that...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 12:40 pm » by Toxic32

I don't think you create your own reality otherwise I would have won the lottery by now. LOL. Just imagine your reality or should I say memory of it is like a bubble in a bottle of fizzy water the more the top is unscrewed the more bubbles seem to appear as if from nowhere. So reality is always there but not always in a form you can see. Just look up how bubbles form in a liquid and you may learn one of the secrets of the universe about how your reality comes into existence. If you learn how to control the process that is.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 12:56 pm » by Canubis

quantum quickly cryptic

Upload to Disclose.tv

All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostSat Dec 21, 2013 10:19 am » by Booboo

i would like to thank all of you for your replies and your time. to be honest lol like i said i posted after a long night and almost forgot i did lol
well in retrospect i guess what i was trying to say is
if indeed we do create our own reality and
as cayce said -be careful thoughts are things and if you dwell on something it can manifest in reality.
so (i think)my point was if someone frequents sites like this are we making our future by believing in it so much.
its a far reach-i know! but quantum science and cayce has made me ponder this for a while now.
it just seems the more i learn the truth and awaken the faster it seems to manifests.
thanks again and i promise to check out the links ASAP.
i apologize for taking so long to respond.