Quantum theory and Jesus

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 pm » by Tuor10

My recent introduction to quantum physics has led me down a few paths. Although my main emphasis has been to explore the topic to obtain a greater understanding for myself, I have come across a few things that have led me away from the main theme.
Without giving a definitive view of quantum mechanics it is safe to assume that most people are aware that everything around us is made up of electrons and protons. These combined to form atoms etc. Now, whilst reading up on this topic I came across a passage in the bible. In Paul’s statement he declares: "and he is before all things, and in him all things hold together (col 1:17). The statement is referring to Jesus. Now, most scholars and theologians understand that statement in a metaphorical sense. They apply biblical contexts to the words of Paul. Yet, would it be fool hardy to believe that Paul was talking about the true shape of existence; and that Jesus – being imbued with divine values – understood quantum mechanics better than any man alive today?
To give further credence to this view, one need only look at some of the mind-boggling theories – by excellent academics I might add – about the image on the Turin shroud, and how it got there. Hitherto, the mainstream scientific view has been that the Shroud is a fake that was created in the 13th century. Whilst it is true that cloth fibres found on the shroud dating back to the 13th century have been found. Yet, these findings were made on the outer extremities of the cloth as opposed to the inner layers, which have been carbon dated to around the time of Christ. The most interesting facet of all this is the image itself. There has recently been experiments conducted that has determined that the image on the shroud was caused by a great flash, that left an imprint on the cloth. Kind of like when the Atom Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima: it trapped the shadows of those who were instantly evaporated by the atomic blast. This would – to my mind anyway – lend some much needed credence to Jesus being of a divine or extraterrestrial nature; for if such a disappearance did occur and was preceded by a great flash of light, it insinuates – to my mind anyway - that Jesus was being taken back to the realm he originally came from.

Interesting thought. The world is full of mysteries.

NOTE: I am not religious.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 7:46 pm » by 99socks

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 8:46 pm » by Tuor10

99socks wrote:Tuor, you might like this. :flop:

http://threshingfloor-radio.podomatic.c ... 9_03-07_00

Many thanks, Socks. I will listen to that a bit later.

:cheers:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 5:35 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Here is an interesting video that claims ancient Dogon Tribe knew about Atoms and even string theory!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9-XIHsjec
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.