Queen Elizabeth II - is NOT the rightful heir to the throne

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:03 pm » by Harbin

How the rightful king lives in a suburb.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:23 pm » by Eldorado

The rightful heir to the throne???

That would be the Most High, the Most Merciful.........King of Kings, Lord of Lords, King James...........Almighty Jah......the Conquering Lion of Zion........

And there wont be any worldly imitation of royalty in this era after he is finished with this imposter of Royal Blood...............especially coming from the little island colony of Germanic Celts that thinks Queen Elizabeth is the rightful heir.....

The Stone of Scone, stolen from Scotland, is proof enough of their Occult Worship over the powers that were instilled in the kingdom under their Imperial Illusion...

....the Crown is and will always be reserved for a great savior, a mighty warrior......a Union will be formed to find this rightful heir....this biblical prophet........

He is to rule, and he IS an Architect........He is Quetzalcoatl.....

Wonder why they call profit shares "royalties"...???

DO YOU WANT TO LIVE UNDER IMPERIAL RULE.....?........

or under the glory of a foretold legend with an immeasurable treasury???

DO YOU WANT TO LIVE UNDER CODES OF INDENTURED SERVITUDE, OR AS MEMBERS OF HIS ROYAL FAMILY??

TAKE CARE MY BRETHREN.........IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE HE RETURNS TO CLAIM HIS KINGDOM.........
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:43 pm » by domdabears

It must suck to be forced to worship someone for the rest of their life.

Anyways, I thought the true "heir" died a few months ago in Australia.

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 pm » by Dagnamski

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2053357/Prince-Charles-battle-protect-Draculas-home-yearning-Transylvania.html

Associated Press

LONDON -- The truth is out: Prince Charles is related to Vlad the Impaler.

The heir to the British throne says he is related to Vlad the Impaler, the cruel 15th-Century Romanian warlord who helped inspire Bram Stoker's 1897 vampire novel "Dracula."

He makes the comments on an upcoming TV show to promote his interest in protecting the forests of Romania's Transylvania region.

Charles says genealogy shows that he is related to Vlad, giving him a stake in the future of Romania. The prince has long worked to conserve the forests and has bought a home in the region.

On a visit to Romania earlier this year, he called Transylvania a national treasure because of its unspoiled landscape and centuries-old rural farming traditions.

The last thing I expected was for Prince Charles to crack a joke about being descended from Dracula.

But when I spoke to him for my new TV show Wild Carpathia, he told me he can trace his ancestry back, through his great-grandmother Queen Mary, to the half-brother of Vlad the Impaler, the inspiration for Dracula. Prince Charles seemed quite amused by his dark lineage.

A friend took him to visit the monastery, near Bucharest, where Vlad is buried and showed him his grave. ‘So I do have a bit of a stake in the country,’ he joked. Prince Charles has been visiting Transylvania – the home of his infamous ancestor – for more than a decade and feels passionately that it’s the last corner of Europe where there’s still a real balance between mankind and nature.

“The genealogy shows I am descended from Vlad the Impaler, so I do have a bit of a stake in the country,” Prince Charles said in an interview last year.
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:45 pm » by Shemagh

It's done! get over it!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:33 am » by Harbin

Shemagh wrote:It's done! get over it!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Reptilian Troll !
Antiwar.com