queen sells uk out today

PostTue May 25, 2010 10:21 am » by Guyefork

300million plus in this german queens bank ,chilldren due to rule after she goes and you all take a big kick up the arse because the banks stole all the gold and taxpayers money ,a verry fair deal indeed ,today she sells you to the lisbon treaty of slavery .
The new 2 stooges clegy and camey with the lib cons lets play run the banks party and make thatcher look tame she stole the kids milk this new party will steal all from middle england to pay the bankers debt off . they dont want you for your vote now they want to give yoy 5 years of hard conlib tax plus tax plus tax and take all you have to pay for the bankers wars and new world order .
:sunny:

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 10:29 am » by E6722maj

and brian haw was just arrested, so he won't be making a nuisance for liz today :top:
con-dem=condemned

oh and welcome :flop: :alien:
whatever

PostTue May 25, 2010 10:58 am » by Guyefork

May 22, 2010

Part One

THE ISRAELI CONNECTION

9/11 - THE TRUTH IS OUT

The discovery of large amounts of Super-Thermite in the dust of the World Trade Center is solid scientific proof that the government and media version of 9-11 is nothing but a pack of treasonous lies. The evidence indicates that the Twin Towers were exploded using sophisticated nano-composite forms of Thermite and cutter charges. Thanks to the Internet, the truth about 9-11 is out and understood by millions of people across America and around the world.

Although it may come as an unpleasant surprise to some, it is a proven fact that the same network of Zionist Jews is behind the false-flag terrorism of 9-11 and the huge financial crimes of the past few years. Maurice "Hank" Greenberg, for example, the disgraced former CEO of the fraudulent A.I.G., is a member of this criminal network. The first airplane flew directly into the secure computer room of Marsh McClennan (MMC), a Greenberg-owned company (headed by his son Jeffrey) on 9-11. Another Greenberg-owned company, Kroll Security, was responsible for security at the World Trade Center.

Maurice Greenberg is involved in both 9-11 and the A.I.G. bail-out.

I have pointed out these connections in "The Architecture of Terror: Mapping the Network Behind 9-11", a key chapter of my book, Solving 9-11 – The Deception that Changed the World:

Kroll Associates was responsible for "revamping security at the World Trade Center after the 1993 terrorist bombing," Douglas Frantz of the New York Times reported in 1994. This is a crucial point because those who controlled security at the WTC are prime suspects in the demolition of the Twin Towers. It was directly into the computer room of Marsh (Kroll) USA in the North Tower that the first plane struck -- or was precision-guided -- on 9-11. The light orange flame and whitish smoke that exploded out of the burning computer room of Marsh USA are indicative of a Thermite reaction. Burning jet fuel produces darker orange flames and blackish smoke.

John O'Neill, the former chief of counterterrorism with the FBI, who had investigated Al Qaida, was the head of security for the World Trade Center complex, and was reportedly killed on his first day of work - on 9-11. O'Neill had been appointed to this position by the managing director of the Kroll security company, Jerome M. Hauer. Evidently, Kroll continued to manage security for the WTC complex from 1993 until 9-11.

The first plane flew directly into the secure computer room of Greenberg's Marsh McClennan Company. The explosions and white smoke that accompanied the crash are indicative of Thermite having been preplaced in the computer room.

Later, Maurice Greenberg's fraudulent insurance company A.I.G. was the key player in the Bush-Obama bail-out of 2008-2009, receiving more than $180 billion in U.S. taxpayer funds. Much of the taxpayer money paid out to A.I.G. was then distributed to equally criminal private investment banks like Goldman Sachs, whose profits from dodgy financial schemes/instruments had been insured by A.I.G. Fear tactics were employed as the U.S. taxpayer was robbed while being told that the bail-out of the network of financial criminals was for the public good.

We then find the same Zionist criminal network behind the Bernard Madoff scam in which tens of billions of dollars disappeared into thin air. The fact that Madoff's business partner Sy Syms was also a director of a private Israeli bank called Israel Discount Bank (New York), a bank with a documented history of money laundering and a branch in Switzerland, did not seem to interest Lev Dassin, the Zionist prosecutor. Most remarkably, Dassin, the prosecutor of Madoff, failed to even file charges of conspiracy in a financial criminal case in which more than $26 billion is reported to have disappeared.

Behind all of these mega-crimes we find one common denominator: a network of individuals connected to Israeli intelligence, the Mossad. The Israelis are well known to have a penchant for audacity. Seemingly immune from prosecution, the Mossad's crimes have only become more audacious. The evidence of Israeli involvement in these crimes is clear and indisputable. The only reason the Israelis get away with their outrageous crimes is because there is no political will to prosecute them.

PLUNDERING ICELAND

The looting of much of the wealth of Iceland is one such mega-crime in which we find Israelis involved at the highest level. The First Lady of Iceland, Dorrit Moussaieff, is an Israeli Jew, which adds a significant wrinkle to the whole plot.

The Israeli Dorrit Moussaieff is the "fabulously wealthy socialite wife of the President of Iceland." So why did a "fabulously wealthy" Israeli Jew marry the president of a small Nordic nation in the North Atlantic?

Iceland recently arrested several former executives of the former Kaupthing bank, the largest Icelandic bank involved in the collapse of the Icelandic economy in the fall of 2008. Kaupthing and a couple other banks were responsible for the looting of much of the wealth of Iceland (and other nations). Two of the former executives of the bank were recently held in solitary confinement to facilitate the Icelandic investigation.

Iceland's special prosecutor is investigating a number of former Kaupthing executives for alleged market manipulation and forgery. Before its collapse, Kaupthing lent more than $12 billion in shady deals that were "if not illegal, completely unethical," Prime Minister Johanna Sigurdardottir said. When Kaupthing, Glitnir Bank, and Landsbanki Islands collapsed in October 2008 they had amassed debts equivalent to 12 times Iceland’s gross domestic product. After taking control of the three banks, the government was forced to seek a $4.6 billion International Monetary Fund-led loan to stay afloat. If an intelligence agency of a foreign government were involved in bankrupting Iceland, a member of NATO, it should be considered an act of war.

Kaupthing's loan book (leaked on the Internet) shows that around one third of its $20 billion in corporate loans went to a small elite connected to the bank's owners and management. One of Kaupthing's owners and the bank's largest debtor when it collapsed is an Iraqi-Iranian Jew named Robert Tchenguiz (pronounced like Genghis, as in Khan). The bank's leaked loan book shows that Tchenguiz borrowed some $3 billion from the bank to finance his private investments. Tchenguiz and his brother Vincent are London-based business tycoons. Robert was an owner of Kaupthing as one of the largest shareholders in Exista, a company that was the largest shareholder of the bank.

Robert Tchenguiz - "I can't comment on what Hrediar did or didn't do. It is very difficult for me to discuss this. I don't know why he was arrested. I don't know anything about the case."

Tchenguiz siblings Vincent and Lisa

Tchenguiz claims that he lost everything with the bank's collapse. "I lost all my money with the collapse of Kaupthing and I am suing the bank so I have to watch what I say," he said recently. High-profile "losers" like the Tchenguiz brothers, who lose billions of dollars, are typical of Mossad financial scams. Like Bernard Madoff, the Tchenguiz brothers claim to have lost billions of dollars, but where did the money really go?

As I pointed out in the Madoff scam, the missing billions probably went to secret Zionist-controlled bank accounts, for example at the Swiss branch of Israel Discount Bank where Madoff's friend and business partner Sy Syms (a.k.a. Seymour Merinsky) was a long-time director. In the Tchenguiz case, the Israeli partner-in-crime was probably his father, Victor, whose original surname is reported to be Kedourie Molaaem, and who has lived in Israel since at least 2003.

Victor Tchenguiz, an Iraqi Jew from Baghdad, has evidently worked with the Israeli Mossad for decades, and was reported in the British press in 2003 to be "the brains" behind the Tchenguiz business empire: "One reason that Victor Tchenguiz was long supposed to be the brains behind Rotch was that his Ferrari-driving sons didn't seem to spend much time at their desks," Conal Walsh wrote in the Observer of May 25, 2003.

The Tchenguiz kids, Vincent, Lisa, and Robert are well known for living high on other people's money. As the Observer noted in 2003: "The [Iranian Jewish] community is also legendary when it comes to shopping and partying. One reason that Victor Tchenguiz was long supposed to be the brains behind Rotch was that his Ferrari-driving sons didn't seem to spend much time at their desks."

About the Israeli connection with the Tchenguiz family, Walsh wrote:

Victor Tchenguiz, 80 and now living in Israel, is a larger-than-life figure who apparently traded in his original surname of Kedorie for Tchenguiz, Persian for 'Genghis', in honour of the great Mongol warlord.

An Iraqi-born Jew, he reportedly fled Baghdad to avoid persecution in 1948, landing in Iran and swiftly becoming a favourite of the Shah. How Victor did this is unclear - Robert has hinted that he married well - but by the Seventies he was jeweller to Iran's royal family and, it has been reported, in charge of the royal mint. When the Shah was deposed in 1979, Victor fled to London, with his fortune seemingly intact.

The British press seems to be quite clueless about Victor Tchenguiz's high-level connections to the Shah of Iran and how he got there, as Chris Blackhurst wrote in his MT interview with Robert Tchenguiz:

Somehow, despite being a foreigner, Victor became a member of the Shah's inner circle, becoming the royal jeweller and also head of the country's mint. The family were in the elite of Iranian society - the children were pupils at the International School in Tehran and the sons went to university abroad - Robert to Pepperdine in California.

Then the Shah fell. Victor moved the family to London, again displaying enormous dexterity by managing to bring their money over as well.

While the press reports are quite sketchy, the name suggests that the Tchenguiz family may originally be Iranian Jews, perhaps named Molayem (i.e. soft), which would fit the unusual "Molaaem" spelling of the family name. Although Victor and Violet met in Baghdad, they were married in Iran after a very short courtship, apparently in 1955 according to a 2009 interview with their daughter Lisa. There would be no reason for Iraqi Jews to be married in Iran if they did not have family there:

Lisa's own parents, who are both Iraqi Jews by origin, had a semi-arranged marriage. Her father spotted her mother walking beside the canal in Baghdad, and introduced himself to her father at a café. Several coffees later, the deal was done. 'My mother was at home when her mother came in and told her that she was having an engagement party the following week.' The couple 'dated' for five days, heavily chaperoned, then married in Iran.

Fifty-four years later, they are still together and, says Lisa, happily so.

It is well known that the Mossad, Israel's intelligence agency, played a key role in supporting the Shah of Iran and his secret police, the SAVAK, as the Wikipedia article on the Mossad notes:

Prior to the Iranian Revolution of 1978–79, SAVAK (Organization of National Security and Information), the Iranian secret police and intelligence service was created under the guidance of United States and Israeli intelligence officers in 1957 to protect the regime of the shah by arresting, torturing, and executing the dissidents (especially Leftists). After security relations between the United States and Iran grew more distant in the early 1960s which led the CIA training team to leave Iran, Mossad became increasingly active in Iran, "training SAVAK personnel and carrying out a broad variety of joint operations with SAVAK."

As the Jew who headed the Iranian mint and served as court jeweller for the Shah, Victor Tchenguiz would have worked closely with the Mossad. The Mossad connection would explain why Victor lives in Israel while his "billionaire" children and grandchildren all live in Britain. Why would Victor leave his family and home to retire in a country where he has never lived? The evidence suggests that Victor is indeed "the brains" behind the looting of Iceland and probably needed to be in Israel - close to his Israeli partners-in-crime - to pull off the mega-heist.

(To be continued...)

Sources and Recommended Reading:

"I want £200m from The Man From Del Monte in Britain's biggest divorce (but he isn't saying Yes)" by Elizabeth Sanderson, Daily Mail Online (U.K.), February 4, 2010
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... g-Yes.html

"Robert Tchenguiz: I lost everything with Kaupthing", by Jóna Ann Pétursdóttir, Pressan (Iceland) May 7, 2010
http://www.pressan.is/News/ReadIcelandi ... -did-wrong

"Persian playboy goes shopping", by Conal Walsh, The Observer, May 25, 2003
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2003 ... rbusiness6

"The Tchenguiz sister", by Lydia Slater, London Evening Standard (U.K.), May 15, 2009
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle ... -sister.do

Wikipedia article on Mossad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad

"Madoffs Victims", partial list compiled by Barry Ritholtz, December 15, 2008
http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2008/12/madoffs-victims/

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 2:18 pm » by Truthseeker

1 hour 16 mins ago

Buzz Up! Print Story David Cameron's coalition Government launched its first legislative programme on Tuesday - with flagship Bills on schools, political reform and a promise to scrap ID cards. Skip related content
Related photos / videos The Queen says the deficit is the 'priority' Play video The Queen says the deficit is the 'priority' Play video Queen's speech promises freedom and fairness Enlarge photo More photos: Crime

Related content
European stocks and euro slump on banking fears
Marks and Spencer posts rising annual profits
FTSE Plunges Amid Eurozone Debt Fears
Related Hot Topic: Financial Crisis
Have your say: Financial Crisis
The Queen's Speech contains 22 Bills and one draft Bill and, speaking from her throne in the House of Lords, the sovereign told assembled peers and MPs: "My Government's legislative programme will be based upon the principles of freedom, fairness and responsibility."

The speech also pledged: "The first priority is to reduce the deficit and restore economic growth."

There were few surprises in the widely-leaked programme of Britain's first coalition administration since 1945.

Measures were also promised to inject new private capital into the Royal Mail, put an annual cap on non-EU migrants, allow for elected sheriff-style police bosses, and create a dedicated Border Police Force.That will stop all aliens entering the uk if found will be exterminated.

The sale of alcohol below cost price would be banned under a Social Responsibility Bill, and councils and police would be given greater powers to close down trouble-making clubs and bars. Other pledges include moves to slash the number of quangos and cut bureaucracy to save £1 billion a year.We will keep up the profits of all major super markets so dont worry your profits will still be good ,we will make sure all old people in expat areas will not get there winter fuel bills this year ,plus my money is not taxed you all think it is but i have friends in the banking world who look after it for me my 300million plus is doing well even in this nasty time of money troubles you see im still famous as long as my mush is on the stamps and the fake money you all use .
So all the terms of the lisbon treaty will be signed ,it has been a strugle but I have welcomed the new world ways my money is safe and I whish to live long and prosper and watch over my flock they are very good sheep and do as they are told ,the ones that dont will be dealt with by my new police force and taken to the work camps ,this as been planed for a long time tv and media have helped with the programing of my flock ,so it will all work out fine .
The media are always well looked after and I thank them for there very abiedient work in controlling the masses with well planed lies and false news ,so I must go and feed the corgies and count my gold .

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 4:04 pm » by Kingz

That's a bummer for you guys in the UK! :scary:

:rtft: :rtft: :rtft:

Queen's Speech lays out radical agenda for coalition
Tuesday, 25 May 2010

David Cameron's coalition Government launched its first legislative programme today - with flagship Bills on schools, political reform and a promise to scrap ID cards.

The Queen's Speech contains 22 Bills and one draft Bill and, speaking from her throne in the House of Lords, the sovereign told assembled peers and MPs: "My Government's legislative programme will be based upon the principles of freedom, fairness and responsibility."

The Queen's Speech contains 22 Bills and one draft Bill

The speech also pledged: "The first priority is to reduce the deficit and restore economic growth."

There were few surprises in the widely-leaked programme of Britain's first coalition administration since 1945.

Measures were also promised to inject new private capital into the Royal Mail, put an annual cap on non-EU migrants, allow for elected sheriff-style police bosses, and create a dedicated Border Police Force.

The sale of alcohol below cost price would be banned under a Social Responsibility Bill, and councils and police would be given greater powers to close down trouble-making clubs and bars.

Other pledges include moves to slash the number of quangos and cut bureaucracy to save £1 billion a year.

On schools, an Academies Bill will allow all schools - including primaries - to gain academy status, removing the need for local authority approval.

The Prime Minister made good his promise on voting reform, with a pledge to move to five-year fixed-term parliaments and a referendum on moving to the Alternative Vote system for elections to the Commons.

The Parliamentary Reform Bill will also remove the right of the Premier to decide the date of the next election, unless he can gain support of 55% of MPs in a Commons vote.

The Commons will still be able to kick out a government on a simple confidence motion.

The next general election will be held on May 7 2015 under these proposals.

Voters will be given the chance to recall an MP for serious wrongdoing, forcing a by-election if more than 10% of voters sign a petition. Tory plans to reduce the number of MPs and re-draw boundaries will also be included.

But House of Lords reform - a potential flashpoint - has ben sidelined to a committee reporting back by the end of the year.

ID cards will be scrapped among measures in a Freedom (Great Repeal) Bill designed to "roll back the state".

It would also restrict the scope of the national DNA database, and give added protection to innocent people whose samples have been stored.

The use of CCTV will be more tightly regulated and the Government promises to ensure anti-terror legislation "strikes the right balance between protecting the public, strengthening social cohesion and protecting civil liberties".

Today's packed announcements reflect the fact that this Queen's Speech programme will run until autumn 2011, rather than the usual 12 months, because of the general election.

All eyes will now be on how far Tory and Liberal Democrat backbenchers may want to flex their muscles, with Mr Cameron and his Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg hoping they have already defused the most contentious issues.

The Liberal Democrat leader told BBC Breakfast: "We want to give people more control over their schools, over their hospitals, over their police, over their politicians."

The Queen's Speech also confirmed that the Bank of England would take over both macro and micro regulation of banks and the City.

And a new Office of Budget Responsibility, chaired by ex-Whitehall mandarin Sir Alan Budd, will take responsibility for fiscal forecasts away from the Treasury.

A Welfare Reform Bill is promised to simplify the benefits system, and the state pension age could be increased to 66 sooner than the present 2024 timetable as part of measures to pay for restoring the link between state pensions and earnings.

A European Union Bill will make good the Tory pledge that future EU treaties or amendments to existing treaties will have to be approved in a referendum - the so-called "referendum lock".

Among moves not needing legislation are pledges to speed up the roll-out of high-speed broadband across Britain and to enable the construction of a high-speed rail network, starting with a new London-Birmingham link.

The speech also promised a strategic defence and security review.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 82327.html

:rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft:

The Queen's Speech at a glance

These are the main features of the Government programme set out in today's Queen's Speech:

A "significant acceleration" in the reduction of the UK's state deficit, delivered mainly by cutting spending rather than increasing tax.

Reversal of the bulk of the former Labour administration's planned rise in employers' National Insurance contributions.

Opportunity for more schools to take up academy status.

Abolition of ID cards and National Identity Register.

Referendums on any future EU treaty.

Government to "examine the case" for a UK Sovereignty Bill to make clear that ultimate authority rests in the country.

Legislation for fixed-term five-year parliaments, with a requirement for 55% Commons support to seek an earlier dissolution.

A referendum on the Alternative Vote for House of Commons elections.

A review which could bring forward the date when the state pension age increases to 66.

Annual limit "in the tens of thousands" on non-EU migrants allowed to live and work in the UK.

A "significant increase" in personal allowances for income tax in next month's Budget, with a long-term goal of taking the first �10,000 out of tax.

Full strategic defence and security review.

Maintenance of Britain's nuclear deterrent, with continued scrutiny to ensure that the renewal of Trident is value for money. Liberal Democrats will "continue to make the case for alternatives".

New restrictions on the authorities' use of CCTV cameras and DNA data and a ban on the storage of internet and email records without good reason.

Creation of new Border Police Force.

Directly-elected individuals to hold the police to account.

Transfer of City supervision powers to the Bank of England.

Redrawing parliamentary constituency maps to reduce numbers of MPs and make seats a similar size.

Power for voters to "recall" errant MPs with a petition signed by 10% of electors in a constituency.

Proposals by the end of this year for a "wholly or mainly elected" Upper House of Parliament elected by proportional representation.

Establishment of an independent Office of Budget Responsibility, taking the power to set economic forecasts out of the hands of politicians, and Office of Tax Simplification, to suggest reforms to the tax system.
Simplification of benefits system to improve the incentive to work.

Restoration of pensions link to earnings in April 2011.

Plans to reduce and simplify corporation tax rates over five years.

Capital gains tax on non-business assets to be imposed at rates close to income tax.

Support for the development of a high-speed rail network.

Part-privatisation of the Royal Mail, while retaining the network of post offices in public ownership.

An end to the detention of children in immigration cases.

Moves to give NHS clinicians more power over care provision and to enable patients to share in decisions over their treatment.

Creation of a Public Health Service to encourage people to take greater responsibility for their own health.

Independent commission on how to fund long-term care for the elderly and disabled.

Relaxation of health and safely laws to allow "commonsense policing".

Stronger powers for police and councils to remove licences from problem pubs and clubs.

Measures to allow social enterprises, charities and co-operatives a greater role in public service provision.

Cut in number of quangos and cost of bureaucracy.

Devolution of powers over planning and housing to local councils and communities, scrapping the Infrastructure Planning Commission.

New rights for communities to take over state-run services.

Requirement for public bodies to publish salaries and expenses of senior officials online.

Residents' referendums on local issues - including the power to veto excessive council tax rises.

National programme of domestic energy efficiency measures, along with plans for a possible "smart grid" and Green Investment Bank.

Abolition of Home Information Packs.

Promise to pursue agreement on party funding reform "to remove big money from politics".

Restoration of rights to non-violent protest.

Implementation of Calman Commission recommendations on Scottish devolution.

Commitment to work towards an "ambitious" global climate change deal.

Continued commitment to working with the Afghan government to deliver lasting security and stability in the country.

Commitment to nuclear non-proliferation, particularly in relation to Iran's suspected weapons programme.

Aid spending to reach 0.7% of national income by 2013.

Enhanced measures to freeze terrorist assets.

Extension of the right to request flexible working.

"Fair and transparent" compensation for Equitable Life policy-holders.

A pledge to support "market-led" investment in high-speed broadband.

Scrapping the planned creation of single-tier councils in Exeter and Norwich.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ ... -glance.do
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 am » by Truthseeker

Royal Family granted new right of secrecy

By wmw_admin on January 9, 2011

Robert Verkaik – The Independent January 8, 2011

The Royal Family is to be granted absolute protection from public scrutiny in a controversial legal reform designed to draw a veil of secrecy over the affairs of the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William.

Letters, emails and documents relating to the monarch, her heir and the second in line to the throne will no longer be disclosed even if they are in the public interest.

Sweeping changes to the Freedom of Information Act will reverse advances which had briefly shone a light on the royal finances – including an attempt by the Queen to use a state poverty fund to heat Buckingham Palace – and which had threatened to force the disclosure of the Prince of Wales’s prolific correspondence with ministers.

Lobbying and correspondence from junior staff working for the Royal Household and Prince Charles will now be held back from disclosure. Buckingham Palace confirmed that it had consulted with the Coalition Government over the change in the law. The Government buried the plan for “added protection” for the Royal Family in the small print of plans called “opening up public bodies to public scrutiny”.

Maurice Frankel, head of the Campaign for Freedom of Information, said that since the change referred to communications written on behalf of the Queen and Prince Charles it might be possible for “park keepers working in the royal parks” to be spared public scrutiny of their letters written to local authorities.

The decision to push through the changes also raises questions about the sincerity of the Liberal Democrats’ commitment to government transparency. In opposition, senior Liberal Democrats frequently lined up to champion the Freedom of Information Act after it came into force in 2005.

Ian Davidson, a former member of Parliament’s Public Accounts Committee (PAC), told The Independent: “I’m astonished that the Government should find time to seek to cover up royal finances. When I was on the PAC what we wanted was more disclosure not less.

“Every time we examined royal finances we found extravagance and indulgence as well as abuse of expenses by junior royals.

“Everywhere we looked, there were savings to be made for the Government. This sends the wrong message about public disclosure and accountability.”

Paul Flynn, another member of the committee, described the special protection for the Royals as “indefensible”. He said: “I don’t think it serves the interests of the public or the Royal Family very well.”

Mr Frankel said he believed that Prince Charles was the driving force behind the new law.

“The heir to the throne has written letters to government departments in an attempt to influence policy,” he said.

“He clearly does not want these to get into the public domain.”

Later this month, lawyers for the Cabinet Office, backed by Prince Charles, will go to court to continue to resist Freedom of Information requests of ministers to publish letters written to them by the Prince of Wales.

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said that the change to the law was necessary because the Freedom of Information Act had failed to protect the constitutional position of the monarch and the heir to the throne. He explained that the sovereign has the right and duty to be consulted, to encourage and warn the government, and by extension, the heir to the throne had the constitutional right and duty to prepare himself for the role of King.

“This constitutional position relies on confidentiality, so that all such correspondence remains confidential,” he said.

But he said that change would also mean that correspondence not covered by the absolute exemption would be made public 10 years earlier than under the current disclosure rules.

The Palace’s position was backed by Professor Vernon Bogdanor, research professor at King’s College London.

He told The Independent: “The essence of constitutional monarchy is that the Queen and other members of the Royal Family remain politically neutral. The Queen meets the Prime Minister once a week, when both are in London, to discuss government policy.

“The heir to the throne has the right, and perhaps the duty, to question ministers on policy so as to prepare himself for the throne. Such discussions are only possible if they remain confidential. Otherwise the neutrality of the Queen and of the Prince of Wales could be undermined.

“When the Queen meets the Prime Minister, no one else is present – not even the Queen’s Private Secretary. For this reason, it is right that the Royal Family should be exempt from FOI.”

The Government claimed that the thrust of the changes announced yesterday would make it “easier for people to use FOI to find and use information about the public bodies they rely on and their taxes pay for”.

The Ministry of Justice intends to increase the number of organisations to which FOI requests can be made, bringing in bodies such as the Association of Chief Police Officers, the Financial Services Ombudsman, and the higher education admissions body UCAS, and also all companies wholly owned by any number of public authorities.

In the public interest? The stories they didn’t want us to know

*In 2004 the Queen asked ministers for a poverty handout to help heat her palaces but was rebuffed because they feared it would be a public relations disaster. Royal aides were told that the £60m worth of energy-saving grants were aimed at families on low incomes and if the money was given to Buckingham Palace instead of housing associations or hospitals it could lead to “adverse publicity” for the Queen and the government.

*A “financial memorandum” formalising the relationship between the sovereign and ministers set out tough terms on how the Queen can spend the £38.2m handed over by Parliament each year to pay for her staff and occupied palaces.

*The Queen requested more public money to pay for the upkeep of her crumbling palaces while allowing minor royals and courtiers to live in rent-free accommodation.

*As early as 2004 Sir Alan Reid, the Keeper of the Privy Purse, had unsuccessfully put the case to the Department for Culture, Media and Sport for a substantial increase in the £15m-a-year grant to maintain royal buildings.

*The Palace planned to go ahead with refurbishing and renting the apartment of Diana, Princess of Wales at Kensington Palace after it had lain empty since her death in 1997.

*A letter exchange revealed a tussle over who has control of £2.5m gained from the sale of Kensington Palace land. Ministers said it belonged to the state, while Buckingham Palace said it belonged to the Queen.