Queen speaks at UN

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 8:38 am » by Drjones

Ok guys,watched this in complete disbelief last night.I believe 'the queens speech' to the UN general assembly!?! is the first in 53 years,so 'her majesty' feels the need to become broadcast to the world :badair: .I listened to the entire speech,which funnilly enough coincided with the half time on the world cup football match i noticed and lasted just enough so you could switch back and watch the second half...anyway,we need a disclose barf icon.For instance the UN secretary general etc 'the big shots' were all freakin terrified of this little old woman,it was truly bizzarre.You then see that the queen of england although she was reading a scripted message(Who writes those) to the slaves is actually the HEAD of 13 countries,not just the UK.She is the head of the commonwealth,it was a reality check once again for drj.
She babbled on about how the UN needs to do MORE to combat poverty and disease in Africa..etc etc yaddy yadda yaa..I mean how hypocriticial can you get,you are one of the richest humans beings alive,the world's largest land owner and you are wanting others to combat poverty,ill health and lack of education in the world??...This has been going on for decades with these people in charge,i truly believe they lack the capacity to actually deeply care for their fellow man,it's pathetic to watch..but once again why does this woman hold so much sway in the world,let me ask you,you have a job right and thus some useful skill /s to humanity...WHAT does the queen do on a daily basis? What are her skills,what can she do?I believe the woman can't even wipe her own arse?..and yet she has a massive personal fortune,all the land etc...if someone could explain to me the whole deal with the queen more power to you i'm all ears,how did she become so rich.I am strongly suspecting she is a puppett of the real controllers by the way...whom you NEVER see in public anyway.

Pity i can find no video with the queen's entrance to the builiding,which was i kid you not was IDENTICAL to emperor palpatines in the star wars movies..she actually stuck up her nose at everyone and also she almost had a fit when she realised what sort of chair they had got for her majesty to sit her royal backside on...lol..good job chair choosers. :lol: :clapper:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:bullshit:
Oh and her majesty was then off to lay a wreath at the site of the twin towers.You see how this works folks,they are broadcast on the mainstream as the good guys..when they are nothing of the sort..

I KID YOU NOT,THIS WAS WHAT THE QUEENS ENTRANCE WAS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO,SHE HAS THE SAME MANNERISMS AND MOVES THE SAME WAY AS PALPATINE..

Upload to Disclose.tv

As funny as this all this i am not joking,really! :oops:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 9:09 am » by Pindz

Image Image Image
_________

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 am » by Drjones

pindz wrote:Image Image Image
_________

FIRE...FIRE..FIRE....EVERYTHING WE'VE GOT...FIRE...FIRE...FIRE... :yell: :D

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 am » by Drjones

jetxvii wrote:LMAO THIS THREAD IS ALREADY CRACKING ME UP HAHAHAHHA!!!!

Yes mate but it is not a joke,really.The mindgame is that we have become conditioned to think of real issues that need some real brain power to be funny,why do people smirk or laugh in the face of real issues? beacause generally this means they would rather IGNORE the situation than actually take it seriously and do something about it,i mean the PTB thrive off this as you are too lazy to do anything,everything is a big joke,they have no problem taking the ball from you as they WILL take things seriously.Most people have no problem with this,they submit and LET THEM do this....

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 am » by Iwanci

The Queen recently announced that due to the global economic downturn she would not be able to renovate many of her palaces.. this made me feel very sorry for her, imagine all those palaces and no new paint smells. And are we not sick and tired of hearing all the stories about the dynamic duo Harry and William? Honestly who could care less about what those 2 inbred and spoiled mofo’s get up to??

We have been led to believe that the queen is just a figure head, a token of a past we no longer know. WRONG!! The queen is very much still active and in control in many countries including the US, although in a not so obvious manner. Do we really believe that the leaders of the Commonwealth set the tone and the scene for their countries? The US, UK, Australia etc all get their laws rubberstamped by the monarchy, we all live on borrowed land for which we pay her majesty some hefty leases. You believe the US won their independence in the battle? Think again, it was all set up so that her Majesty would continue her reign. The peace of the world rests on the tri-angle of power from which the NWO will stem… The UK will provide the financial and political base (the majoity of the worlds largest institutions have their head office in London), the US will provide the military base (must agree that the US military is one of the strongest in the world), and the Vatican will provide the basis of a new world religion (do we not know that the Vatican is by far the richest religion in the world and by far the most influential)?. London, Washington DC and the Vatican are all independent and self governed states for a reason, they do NOT form part of the countries in which they reside, look it up people! You want to wake up? Look at the facts and question them, then you will begin seeing things more clearly.

I must agree with Pindz on this one, the queen is a very sneaky lizard.

So, do members on DTV know the origins of the royal family and that it can be traced back to the ancient Egyptians? Where did the monarchy originate, how did they generate all their wealth? Why does the monarchy continue to perform ancient Egyptian rituals and celebrate ancient Egyptian milestones like jubilees?

Simple answer is that they were in control and still are… just not so obvious now days so that the lay person doesn’t question and has no need to rebel against the little old lady and the big eared guy that will take her place.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 11:14 am » by Freeyourmindnow

damn massage is so clear, NWO and not only the world but universal NWO

Initiate

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 am » by Mayafan

yeah universal nwo to
what a selfish little brat she is
:bang; :bang; :bang;

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 11:34 am » by Freeyourmindnow

mayafan wrote:yeah universal nwo to