Question about God and the Devil

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 am » by Unknownuser

Id first like to say greetings to you all, I have been coming to this website for many many years and to be honest is probably my favourite website! From the videos posted to the discussions in the forums, alot of interesting stuff has been put on I havent seen on other sites. I dont really like typing in forums or blogs ::I'm still learning:: but if I had to start off somewhere I guess my best bet would start here. Compared to the other conversations I've read, the topics here are better and most of you are smart and dedicated which you dont find much of now-ah-days. Id say you guys are sum very intelligent individuals. Im not tryin to kiss ass either. Im just being honest. I apologize in advance for the 'unknown user' name cause I know most of you get a lil paranoid, I couldnt think of myself other than 'unknown' because Im just not that good with coming up with names.
I guess there will be more time for introductions later, so let me just get into my question. Is God and the Devil just energy? I mean, there are just labels for "Good" energy and "Bad" energy dont you think? Both their stories are just about the same. You cant see them, they are in and out of everybody, they both have powers to control and manipulate and the list goes on. For example, the story of Adam and Eve,they say how the Devil took form of a 'snake'and got back into Heaven and convinced them to take the apple from the tree. Theres like a zillion things wrong with that lil' one scene. Then it goes onto saying that God knew of this and let Satan take the form of a snake and knew that he would tempt them. I dont think this really happened and if it did this is not how it happened because than that would just make God an instigator wouldnt it? Knowing before hand that something wicked is going to happen and its going to result into a punishment that is very severe, if you were God would you really let that happen? In my opinion, I think the story has been exaggerated wayyyy to far. I believe there is no such thing as Heaven or Hell. When Satan didnt bow down to God, what happened to him? Honestly, by not bowing it looks as if he gained more power! Cause look at him now! Able to do just about everything God can. He can offer you riches, 'immortality' and alot of other stuff. So now, you mean to tell me that the Almighty God created a force that he cannot recoken with? That God has to create an army of "Good people" in order to fight back Satan?? I think this story is one big scare tatic to have people under certain control for religious reasons. I believe that all religions are tied together by one string. Religion and Race is used to divide and conquer.
I believe there is no Devil, its just that feeling inside us, the same Adam and Eve had, that makes us curious and want to seek Knowledge. Like God trying to protect them from pain that Knowledge may carry, told them NOT to eat the apple for it brings misfortune. God knew they were going to do it, thats why they had a snake but it probably meant the feeling it gave them. If the Devil wanted the apple he woulda picked it himself. From all the stories I've heard, Satan had to convince people so to me I think that means that voice we hear is ours because what we cannot see we create something in place of it and who better than to blame but the Devil. God never killed Satan or Adam and Eve for trespassing his words, what makes you think he will do it now? I also read about the Deaths occured in the Bible/Qu'Ran and who you think has the title for killing the most people? If you guessed God, than your right! Satan only killed 8 to 12 people in the scriptures and now God on the other hand massacured millions by destroying cities and countries! And most people say they are justified. Than they say we have to worship God or we goto hell and we will live a life of torment for being a non-believer. If you ask me I think that they have their facts a little messed up because they make God look evil and Satan look like a saint.
I dont believe in nothing them books say except for a few things, I believe in God and God only not Jesus, Mohammad or Moses even better yet, Satan. I think he was an invented character for an opposite energy we had no understanding of, matter fact we would have a better understanding if our Knowledge wasnt being filtered and tampered with. I think this Satan guy is nothing but black magic practiced by these 'illumaniti' guys who learned how to use the energy here to their advantage, leaving us with information that only leads to more question. Well I think I wrote enough, let me know what you think about God and Satan, are they fake or real? If fake please explain! If real, are they physical beings? Are there more than one? Please share your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time and reading.
http://unknown-domain.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 am » by Middlefingers

Duality is inherent in all things, positive negative, dark light...the duality exists in all things because i creates diversity.....light has no meaning to one who knows no dark just the same as you cant say something is exciting if you dont know what boredom is.....They both exist to make each other non static and in constant change.... Second, we as human entities cant even begin to make an attempt at understanding the full reality of god for since we are all created by god we are simply constituents to the whole..... a part cannot understand what its purpose is for the whole.......its like a puzzle...we all hold one piece......all living and non living things hold 1 piece.......and i guess god is that which is the collective of all the individual parts......STars, planets, bacteria...plants, everything is a piece........so its hard to understand god......third...i put doubt in the new age ideal that we are all gods creating our universe...when ssome1 tells me that i ask Sir did you create water? Did you create stars and human emotion? Thr only things we create are the products of our freewill....for instance you CHOOSE to build somehing...thats creation, however it is constrained to your free will.....WE DIDNT CREATE THIS WORLD the collective did

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 am » by Unknownuser

Thank you for your reply...you are right this place belongs to one and we all are that one. I know God is hard to understand, but I believe that we have been lied too so much that our views on God is very different from those back in the day. We have shows depicting pictures of God now when it was considered blasphemy back in the day. We developed a sense of understanding and knowing ok, these are just shows and cartoons but its like in a way they try to degrade him and since people view them they kinda feel the same way without knowing it.
I feel we can understand Gods way, thats our purpose in life. Just like our early prophets/messengers, they understood his ways and tried to spread it but since all of our Holy Books have been tampered with we have whatever known knowledge is given. I see religion as different sources of information. How we interpet it makes us individuals. But we share the same purpose. Not be a servant or God ourselves but just like God himself, an observer.
Well thats how I feel. Observing the world as shown to me and analyzing. There feels like there might never be a conclusion just for the fact life just keep on going, why should it stop? Theres just so much to do and so much to see making an end to it all would be the greatest disaster. We may not be Gods and have made all these things like water and land but God made it possible for us to use them for example the use of water for everything from taking a shower to adding stuff to make it a beverage and the land, well look at all the beautiful structures man has made. The ability just to able to do things is amazing as it is. Putting one foot in front the other is an accomplishment cause your directing YOURSELF in life.
Once again thank you for reply I look forward to yours or anybody else reply.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 7:31 pm » by Zer0

Hey dude, glad of you to join us.

DTV is indeed a frontier that is OURS alone to explore...

I truly recommend you read the story that old soul wrote:

the-divine-couple-part-2-t29264.html?hilit=divine%20soul

Namaste
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 pm » by Boondox681

WE DIDNT CREATE THIS WORLD the collective did

correct.and since we are a part of that collective,we are all.

thanx and :hiho:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 pm » by Amberd88

otoel wrote:Hey dude, glad of you to join us.

DTV is indeed a frontier that is OURS alone to explore...

I truly recommend you read the story that old soul wrote:

the-divine-couple-part-2-t29264.html?hilit=divine%20soul

Namaste

I agree, its pretty inspiring! I liked this on aswell!

a-dialogue-with-the-hidden-hand-t34769.html

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 9:19 pm » by Edgarrothstein

For a complete comprehension of the various aspects of socalled Dualisms, Adams and Eves, Goods and Evils, Gods and Devils etcetera (and beyond), here's my suggestion :

Athanasius Kircher - Magnes sive de arte magnetica opus tripartitum.

Phototropism, heliotropism, phototaxism and natural magnetism are basically the same shit as the Bible's religious variant.

EDIT :

And this is The Mystery of Everything. Mechanically - easy to comprehend. But spiritually - a mean motherfucker...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 10:21 pm » by Unknownuser

Thank you all for the greetings! I enjoyed many of your replies and spent all day reading on whatever information was given by you all. They were very helpful and I learned a lot as well. I look forward to our conversations in the future because I feel out of all the websites I've been too , this one seems to have the right people who knows what they are talking about. Well some post are kinda weird but that makes it all more interesting.
One of the many conclusions I came too is this whole 'grid map' and we all are connected, what we gotta do is connect the dots and come as one to put together this world. That's another long story.
I do apologize for not putting up videos and stuff like most of you, I get most of what I know from here so I can't just put what I learned from you guys, the most I have is my thoughts and I hope that counts for something. But if I do come across stuff that I've learned from or seen, the first place I'm going is here!
If anyone has anymore information please feel free to post! I will continue to keep reading.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 am » by Zer0

unknownuser wrote:Thank you all for the greetings! I enjoyed many of your replies and spent all day reading on whatever information was given by you all. They were very helpful and I learned a lot as well. I look forward to our conversations in the future because I feel out of all the websites I've been too , this one seems to have the right people who knows what they are talking about. Well some post are kinda weird but that makes it all more interesting.
One of the many conclusions I came too is this whole 'grid map' and we all are connected, what we gotta do is connect the dots and come as one to put together this world. That's another long story.
I do apologize for not putting up videos and stuff like most of you, I get most of what I know from here so I can't just put what I learned from you guys, the most I have is my thoughts and I hope that counts for something. But if I do come across stuff that I've learned from or seen, the first place I'm going is here!
If anyone has anymore information please feel free to post! I will continue to keep reading.

:cheers:

Well our forum regular Megame wrote an entire essay on the existence of a conspiracy throughout human history:

proof-of-the-conspiracy-history-revised-part-1-t42230.html?hilit=proof%20of%20conspiracy

the dude plans to write an entire book eventually...and well the fact that he got alot of he information trough his interaction with these forums...

I just think we should encourage people like him.. if you cant post vids or feel like you have nothing to say, I recommended you keep doing what your doing and keep educating yourself until you feel like you are ready to formulate your own opinion....

Ill be here waiting for it....your donation into the "offer box"
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 pm » by Majesticd

Well, I think the Devil is energy, everything bad and I would like to spiritually stay away from the Devil at all costs. Nothing good means nothing good and thats the bottom bold line. I think that God is much more than energy, which is the controller of all energy, creation, and life. Why then would there be an earthly force of bad, because of souls that have gone into the spirit realm without redemption? Why also then would extraterrestrials who are 100 times smarter than us be induldged in the spiritual nature of the darkside? The darkside appears to be in the other direction of God, maybe there is a place and we have to accept it like the ying and the yang, maybe its there for other reasons, maybe the aliens are demons of a different nature.