Question about Islam

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:03 pm » by 99socks


charashc, my offer still stands.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3766
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:13 pm » by Megame23


mediasorcerer wrote:demons/ jinn/ faeries/all that shit,

they are just names,for what we as humans,dont comprehend,

let he who is without sin,cast the first stone????

who are we,as humans,to define whats "evil" and whats not?

its all just energy,in many shapes and forms,

and like the energy here,in the earthly plane,some are higher vibrations,some not so high,

however,its all evolving,at its own rates,nothing is static here,always moving,even atoms,
so it is with mental and spiritual,

this energy we loosely term,demons,djinn,faerie,etc,etc,is no better or worse than us,

some maybe highly beneficient towards humans,some may not,

how bloody childish to label it as "evil".

yeh,the programming runs deep and long.
got to have a boogey man,very convenient.

so who was it that misled you into fearing what you dont know or understand?i wonder,hmmmmm.

im not saying there isnt dark and light energy and everything inbetween!!!,but why so much fear?

when you can answer that question to yourself,you will see what im saying.


you are wrong, we do know good from evil. We have a conscience, we have the laws of morality written on our hearts.

so by your standards molesting children and sacrificing them isnt evil? because we have no right to define that?

How is it that we all know that the nazis were wrong? how do we know that stopping hitler was right? Why are we trying to stop the Illuminati now?

We know because we are meant to, It doesn't have shit to do with how much people are vibrating...

And just because people think there are demons, what makes you think they are afraid? I'm ready to kick some pathetic demonic ass right here.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 6:40 pm » by Zer0


charashc wrote:And you don't have hard time finding evidence throughout WHOLE history of a time women were treated fairly?


In Egypt women were mostly seen equal to men,heck the Egyptians even had Queenships in a time where only men ruled.

In Sparta women were tough,educated and didn't take crap,they needed to be like this in order to have high quality offsping.

The almost mythological tale of the Amazon tells us about a tribe that was comprised of only women(they would pillage other villages and rape men).

This are just a couple of examples... like I said I can keep pumping out the evidence, all you got is some book that was made by some guy living in Palestine, who wanted to unite the land using a theology that he pretty much ripped off from other people....

Just like people have been doing since the beginning of the recorded history.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 990
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 11:32 pm » by Charashc


otoel wrote:
charashc wrote:And you don't have hard time finding evidence throughout WHOLE history of a time women were treated fairly?


In Egypt women were mostly seen equal to men,heck the Egyptians even had Queenships in a time where only men ruled.

In Sparta women were tough,educated and didn't take crap,they needed to be like this in order to have high quality offsping.

The almost mythological tale of the Amazon tells us about a tribe that was comprised of only women(they would pillage other villages and rape men).

This are just a couple of examples... like I said I can keep pumping out the evidence, all you got is some book that was made by some guy living in Palestine, who wanted to unite the land using a theology that he pretty much ripped off from other people....

Just like people have been doing since the beginning of the recorded history.


Excellent point, and then we had Christian Europe totally disrespecting women (and dieing out of dirt btw) and things changed only when they accepted some changes Islam brought. So you can pump whatever you like, but you bring no evidence that Islam ever degradated woman more then any other people or culture, there are only evidences that Mohammed said that woman should be treated with utmost respect while they were mainly slaves around the rest of the globe.

I'm not trying to understand you, but if you are trying to insult prophet Muhammed I have 2 things to tell you:
1. You are totally offtopic
2. That guy, if he was not the prophet of God, had the intellect that is above your imagination, so every insult you made for him is irrelevant.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 990
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 11:36 pm » by Charashc


99socks wrote:If you are willing, we can begin a new thread on the topic of women in Islam and I will debate with you.


Sure, why not, maybe you can teach me something :)

I'm looking forward to meet more people on this forums that are not speaking with God and are not brainwashed Islam haters like zinzane.
Image

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 2:59 am » by Buffendoff


Ask me?
I´ve seen both sides!

I´ve been acused of worshiping Muhammed, and beeinga muzzieslayer.

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 3:07 am » by Buffendoff


If you wan´t to find balanced spirits that don´t surcombe to hatred!, go vistit the Karen people in burma shit land, that is supported by all leftist muzzieloveing shitheads.

Yes! I do always use brutal words at soft leftist "brute lovers"
You join me in the fight for this great people, and I forget you´re even muzzie leftist´s progressives.

It will make me a true commie, but that I can live with.

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 5:07 am » by Buffendoff


Just do something that follow your real heart!
Fuck!!!!

The Karen People must be the most brave one´s in the world?
I´ll spit on muzzies any time, and kiss the best of them if they fight with me like Muhammed.

So I´m no fucking racist, nor insane.
Any real muzzie that understand Muhammed would follow me for these Christian people, he was a repel like them.

Wild/crazy in many of his acts, but so was life at that time, and don´t pull the Jesus stunt on me, he was an enigma even for Muhammed.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 12:41 pm » by Phaeton


:D Oh buffy...
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv



Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook