Question about Islam

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 5:52 am » by Megame23

is Lucifer the same in Islam?

is he still the same fallen angel that the jews and christians believe in? still the light-bringer?

or is he a totally different interpretation?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 am » by Slith

Good question my man. Lets see what the gang brings

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 7:13 am » by Megame23

curious due to the luciferian side of this conspiracy.

the illuminati are clearly trying to destroy Christianity and Judaism, looks to me like the same goes for islam.

So i was just wondering about Lucifer, someone must know something about the religion the western powers that be are declaring war on?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Writer

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 7:58 am » by H8conspirators

I hope that you are sincere in your question and that you are truly tired of satans world and seeking God. Here is a link to a good video on Islams view on Satan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf9Aw3c6V3Q

Upload to Disclose.tv

Terms -
Muslim: means worshiper of none but Allah alone.
Allah: The word "Allah" is the perfect description of the "One God" of monotheism for Jews, Christians and Muslims! Is "Allah" only for Islam and Muslims?
[No! It is for All Three Abrahamic Faiths.] If you look at a Christian Bible translated to Arabic you will see they use Allah meaning God.
Why did I mention this? it is because people tend to lean towards the idea that Islam is completely an Alien religion. Understanding Islam without repeating what satans army conspires against it, you will understand why satan has targeted this religion as well, and seeks to destroy it from within and externally.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 8:13 am » by Megame23

h8conspirators wrote:I hope that you are sincere in your question and that you are truly tired of satans world and seeking God. Here is a link to a good video on Islams view on Satan.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Terms -
Allah: The word "Allah" is the perfect description of the "One God" of monotheism for Jews, Christians and Muslims! Is "Allah" only for Islam and Muslims?
[No! It is for All Three Abrahamic Faiths.] If you look at a Christian Bible translated to Arabic you will see they use Allah meaning God.
Why did I mention this? it is because people tend to lean towards the idea that Islam is completely an Alien religion. Understanding Islam without repeating what satans army conspires against it, you will understand why satan has targeted this religion as well, and seeks to destroy it from within and externally.

thanks a lot for sharing.

I am starting to beleive that monotheism, simply believing in the god above us, that he IS above us, and following gods moral code, written on our hearts, that thing called our conciseness, thats what we need. And thats what the Illuminati are trying to destroy, they want us to think we can be gods, this is luciferianism at its core.

But honestly, I think the major religions have all been corrupted, that they are all too damning, and they all condemn others so much. I just cant beleive in that, but I can beleive that GOD is ABOVE me and that I should follow what is right, that I should try to be good and fight evil.

That being said.

Does Islam beleive in Lucifer in the garden tempting man with the idea they can be god?

and

does Islam beleive satan is specifically Lucifer, the LIGHT bringer?
Last edited by Megame23 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Writer

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 8:19 am » by Namaste

h8conspirators wrote:I hope that you are sincere in your question and that you are truly tired of satans world and seeking God. Here is a link to a good video on Islams view on Satan.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Terms -

Shukran.

Al Humdulilah.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 8:37 am » by Charashc

Yup, it's the same old Lucifer.

It's important however not to think of Lucifer and Antichrist (Masih ad-Dajjal) to be the same entity. Mohammed said that prophet of Satan is released on the Earth in the time Mohammed lived. That's why he also said that human race is entering The age of deception - the last age of human race. Antichrist will be living on planet for 40 days - one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and rest of the days like human days. Since Mohammed also said that one year in heaven is 1000 years, that period of 40 days is going to end somewhere in 2022 - 2023.
Masih ad-Dajjal (Decieving messiah in translation) will build empires on earth, he will lead people, most of the people will follow him, as Lucifer promised to God that he'll take most of the people with him in hell, once he was trown out of heaven (both Bible and Koran says this, I'm pretty sure). So there will be war - majority agains minority, and when only moments are left for Dajjal majority army to win, Jesus himself will come down to Earth once again, he will just take a look on Dajjal and that will be undoing of Satan's prophet. At that moment, Jesus will take the rest of true believers that still remained on earth and tell them their positions in Heaven. The rest (majority) is going to hell forever.

Lucifer - the bringer of light - the most beautiful creature God ever made. It's the same in Islam.
Illuminati - those who are recieving light :)

All that's happening on planet mainstream since Mohammed is Lucifers fight to get AS MUCH PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, as this is his REASON TO EXIST since he was trown out of heaven. Atheism is but one of his succesfull projects. Masonic, illuminati, Crowleys idea: "You are God" is nothing but satanism.

And I'm pretty much confident that Illuminati sees Islam as main threat to their goal, it's the last thing that'll stand in their way. Prophet Mohammed said that the destruction of Kaaba will happen on doomsday. If you google it you can find that "The Sphere" in front of WTC towers was created as a representation of Kaaba itself. Man who made the sphere said that. It was even rotating! So, there's another significance of 9-11 ritual - symbol of destruction of Kaaba...

Koran claims that it came among people cause they missunderstand and missused previous texts, so it's pretty much the same story.

Maybe most of this was offtopic, sorry :)

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 am » by Megame23

no not off topic at all, that was great carasch, thank you for your insight.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 9:19 am » by Charashc

charashc wrote:It's important however not to think of Lucifer and Antichrist (Masih ad-Dajjal) to be the same entity. Mohammed said that prophet of Satan is released on the Earth in the time Mohammed lived. That's why he also said that human race is entering The age of deception - the last age of human race. Antichrist will be living on planet for 40 days - one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and rest of the days like human days. Since Mohammed also said that one year in heaven is 1000 years, that period of 40 days is going to end somewhere in 2022 - 2023.

There's a lof space for confusion here, so I better explain it.
Mohammed said that Dajjal is released on Earth, and that he will rule the Earth for 40 days. Like I said, 1 day like a year, 1 like a month, 1 like a week and rest of the days will be human days.
Now, some of the high scholars connected this with the fact that Mohammed said that one year in heaven is like 1000 human years. When you look at it like that, it's realy easy to connect the rest of the story. When Dajjal will be living a day like a year, his HQ will be Britain. The greatest force of it's time for around 1000 years. When Dajjal is to live a day like a month, his HQ will be USA, which came out as greatest force of it's time when WW1 started, let's say 1917. Exactly 83 years would be "a day like a month" and that period ended in 2000. When George W. Bush came into presidency. When dajjal is to live a day like a week, he'll come back home, he'll come back to the Holy land..... So, for this theory, Israel is current leading force in world, by money, army and everything else. When they will make it public, I don't know.. So this story says Apocalypse is coming somewhere in 2022-2023, but Koran says: "Be ready, 'cause nobody knows which day will be the last one".

One of the most magnificent things Mohammed said about the final days of rule of Dajjal is that you wont be able to touch your money, your money will be invisible. Let's remember when he lived...

The reason why I started with false messiah story is to easily connect Satan and his Dajjal with the story of Revelation - story about two beasts.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 am » by Charashc

megame23 wrote:no not off topic at all, that was great carasch, thank you for your insight.

:flop:

Next