Question about Rods

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:59 pm » by -Marduk-

jetxvii wrote:RODS are real. while a lot of them are bugs by an obvious observation, some of them you can not explain away so easily.

and the video of the de bunking was a Monster-quest show. you should be able to type in Google. Monster-quest RODS and you can find it. they didn't do the 100% effective way to debunk it but they did a good job on showing how to tell regular insects or bugs and huge Gigantic RODS!

my personal opinion:

I think they are organic creatures that can live on planets ( if it sustains their live force) and they can also travel outside in space, I think they would feed on insects, and possibly they might feed on space radiation or solar energy.

there are a few videos of NASA and space agency missions and as well as Mexican UFO footage of Rods in space and in the upper atmospheres... that is what makes me believe they can eat radiation... but then again I haven't really looked 100% into it.

NONSENSE..."THEY" ARE BUGS

jetxvii

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 11:01 pm » by jetxvii

marduk2012 wrote:
jetxvii wrote:RODS are real. while a lot of them are bugs by an obvious observation, some of them you can not explain away so easily.

and the video of the de bunking was a Monster-quest show. you should be able to type in Google. Monster-quest RODS and you can find it. they didn't do the 100% effective way to debunk it but they did a good job on showing how to tell regular insects or bugs and huge Gigantic RODS!

my personal opinion:

I think they are organic creatures that can live on planets ( if it sustains their live force) and they can also travel outside in space, I think they would feed on insects, and possibly they might feed on space radiation or solar energy.

there are a few videos of NASA and space agency missions and as well as Mexican UFO footage of Rods in space and in the upper atmospheres... that is what makes me believe they can eat radiation... but then again I haven't really looked 100% into it.

NONSENSE..."THEY" ARE BUGS

I understand that most are bugs... but how do you explain cigar shaped UFO's and big 50 footers flying faster than f - 16s when side by side compared with them flying parallel?

that is one of the few that I can not explain, every other one is questionable.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 12:54 am » by Esoteric

Upload to Disclose.tv

nothing interresting to see though

Upload to Disclose.tv

history channel explanaition for rods in the air
who is who, to say what is what?

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 1:00 am » by -Marduk-

Ok..ok after looking sis vid im convinced..look at these RODS ...amazing..eheh

Upload to Disclose.tv

:twisted:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 1:11 am » by Esoteric

marduk2012 wrote:Ok..ok after looking sis vid im convinced..look at these RODS ...amazing..eheh

Upload to Disclose.tv

:twisted:

thats no evidence of rods, thats a video clearly teaching people something about shutter speed
who is who, to say what is what?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 1:24 am » by Lowsix

Rods: Another case of the extreme hunger, need and desire for mystery.

To disregard real science, real facts, and real physics to continue maintaining that they are anything OTHER than the pure simple optical physics of cameras..and shutter speeds and their influence on the appearance of normal bugs doing normal bug things..

This all just astounds me.
Doesnt surprise me anymore..
People really need their wonder intact..

But it is still astounding..how tight that death grip on mystery is,
even when there is none. Im learning to accept that as a natural human response.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

jetxvii

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 3:09 am » by jetxvii

LowSix wrote:Rods: Another case of the extreme hunger, need and desire for mystery.

To disregard real science, real facts, and real physics to continue maintaining that they are anything OTHER than the pure simple optical physics of cameras..and shutter speeds and their influence on the appearance of normal bugs doing normal bug things..

This all just astounds me.
Doesnt surprise me anymore..
People really need their wonder intact..

But it is still astounding..how tight that death grip on mystery is,
even when there is none. Im learning to accept that as a natural human response.

I understand where you are coming from, while there have been several extremely low budget attempts to dismiss Rods (smaller ones) as bugs, sure that worked. I am not talking about little ones where they are obviously flying insects. I am talking about HUGE ones where they are bigger than f - 16's I wish I could find some of the videos to put on here but I looked and cant find them. unfortunately it looks like the skeptics won this battle..

and once again Six just because it seems unreal to you, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

jetxvii

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 4:06 am » by jetxvii

psiman wrote:
jetxvii wrote: I understand where you are coming from, while there have been several extremely low budget attempts to dismiss Rods (smaller ones) as bugs, sure that worked. I am not talking about little ones where they are obviously flying insects. I am talking about HUGE ones where they are bigger than f - 16's I wish I could find some of the videos to put on here but I looked and cant find them. unfortunately it looks like the skeptics won this battle..

and once again Six just because it seems unreal to you, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

I am with you on that Jet ... I have yet to find certain vids regarding that have been posted here too. One in particular is footage from a news crew following a storm with a big un flying super speed out of a tornado and almost 90 degree whipping back into it. Just boggling.

Yeah I have seen that video. I honestly don't know what to think about that one, it could have been sporadic Lightning, or it could have been a ROD I don't know for sure... GOD DAMMIT I have been looking for like an hour and I can't find the video of the Huge Rod that came at an f16 then flew parallel with it... AHHHH I don't know where it is. I think Jose Escamilla is a crack pot for the most part, I just watched his new documentary called Moon rising, and half of what he said in there is straight lies.I really don't know who he thinks he is fooling... but as for the RODs Phenomenon I think a lot if not most are fake, while some and HUGE somes are very real. or I just haven't seen a suitable explanation for them. I know the history channels monster quest and a few others have addressed the small outside backyard RODS as bugs and I can agree with that. but the BIGGINS hmmmm.....?

Initiate

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 10:48 am » by Tzarmo

its time someone to catch ROD must to have how just need to think... how we can catch ROD.
The easy way to catch sometihing is when you know what he/she eat so you can use food to catch it.. but the problem is that we don`t know what this ROD eats and i think they don`t eat... any kind of food maybe they use the SUN Ultraviolets.. like Photosintes...
Then must to have other way someone to catch a ROD.

The second question is that we cant see them with naked eye...this mean they are around us.. almost everywhere but we can`t see them. So today when you walk on the street some ROD can knocked on you.. without u to know.. what you will feel!?! then u can`t see it, its very strange.

I think that we need to Catch a ROD because this can give us many answers...
Imagine that this ROD travel everywhere in the Space they come here on the Earth they go underwater they go on the MOON they go where they want... this mean no matter that we can`t see them.. its posible they to transport some bacterium... or some kind of radiation.
Also they are here for a Reason and we need to understand this and find WHY.. because they are not just here to FLY coz they don`t have what other to do or where to go.. the UNIVERSE is full of life and we need to understand WHY THIS ROD`s coming to the Earth and then Come back to the SPACE its look like they coming here to take something... i mean to use something or the other option is they come here to bring something ...
We have 2 Options here... and need to find soon witch one is right.

:)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 10:58 am » by Pindz

MArduk you are doing a big idiot from yourself ... :clapper:

PreviousNext