Question about Rods

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 am » by Pindz

Upload to Disclose.tv

10 meters long bug right , flying with speed more than 700 miles per hour ... your brain is ok marduk ? i dont think so ... you drunk blind piss

Initiate

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 2:47 pm » by Tzarmo

Im Telling you this is real creature everyone can see it and this is not from the Earth because like we already now to they fly or swim under water is the same for them they don`t feel gravity or something like this...

I think this are ALIEN CREATURES who just travel everywhere you can see the same ROD around the MOON and is full with them in the Space also in some NASA videos they are there.. Imagine how fast they can FLY and they can just come to the EARTH and after a half hour they will be on the MOON so... what i mean is that this creatures are not from here and they live in the space i think that they have reason to come here.. maybe they need something..
Like i say i think that they use for food some kind of Space radiation or SUN UV something like this... from all the image you can see they don`t have legs,hand,eyes maybe they have but not like we imagine them.
And this ROD`s look like Jellyfish... creatures.

IF WE CATCH ONE ROD somehow will be just AMAZING...can give us many answers.

By Catching i mean wee need to find what is interesting and atractive for them and we to catch a rod creature in something like a big aquarium.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 3:15 pm » by Realorfake

Ok Rod believers....tell me this...

Has anyone ever seen a rod with the naked eye????

NO...why? because your face doesnt have a shutter speed...

How are you going to bring concrete evidence of a life form that ONLY shows up on video and its never seen with the naked eye....are we to think undiscovered specie of lifeform or video anomaly?

You tell me..........sounds pretty wack to say a new life form can only be seen on vid................................logic people.....use it once in a while.....
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 3:23 pm » by Electrobadgr

realorfake wrote:Ok Rod believers....tell me this...

How are you going to bring concrete evidence of a life form that ONLY shows up on video and its never seen with the naked eye....are we to think undiscovered specie of lifeform or video anomaly?

You tell me..........sounds pretty wack to say a new life form can only be seen on vid................................logic people.....use it once in a while.....

Have you ever seen oxygen with the naked eye?.......
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 3:23 pm » by Electrobadgr

Or God for that matter?...
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 3:28 pm » by -Marduk-

pindz wrote:MArduk you are doing a big idiot from yourself ... :clapper:

Pindzism - Pindzisms are unconventional words, phrases, pronunciations, malapropisms, and semantic or dyslexia disorder errors that have occurred in and defined the writings of Pindz here in the DTV-forum.

We should collect them all and make a nice thread about it...
Congrats Pindz Image
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 3:34 pm » by Cornbread714

I believe in rods.

Nimrods.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 pm » by Tzarmo

realorfake wrote:Ok Rod believers....tell me this...

If you think that way i can tell you only "Im Sorry for You" this is very primitive thinking when you can`t see something don`t mean that this do not exsist.

Be sure that we can`t see many other things with our naked EYE and have much more things than the ROD`s .
Really have Sense because if this ROD flying so fast how you want to see them?
And sometimes you can see some Rod but one clip is show the ROD look like a SPOT, we can see clear what is this exactly on SLOW MOTION with hight speed camera your naked EYE can`t do this and this is the reason why you can`t see them.

Some peoples say i don`t believe in GOD because i can`t see it
Some peoples say i don`t believe in Aliens because i never see them.
What you expect?
The GOD or the Aliens to come at your home to knock on the door and to say Hello Nice to Meet you im an Alien ??????!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 pm » by Seahawk

Bugs, man. Bugs.

The water vid didn't really show us anything close to the vids of "rods" that we have seen flying in the air. Watched quite a few times and nothing to write home about.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bl9vIvtiWrI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bl9vIvtiWrI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vd3xE_0WV_M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vd3xE_0WV_M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Bugs.

Hawks

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 4:47 pm » by Seahawk

This subject/thread has stiking similarities to the Crop circle subject/ threads. Opposing believers and non-believers. No one will change the others minds on this. Just believe what you want to believe and have peace with it. One side is right and the other is wrong. Might as well leave it at that, cause it's not gonna change. Se la vie.

It has been proven that at least some "rods," are without a doubt, bugs and/or birds. Now, it has to be proven that at least some "rods" are real. Have not seen any proof what-so-ever.

JMO,

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext