Question about Rods

jetxvii

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 9:26 pm » by jetxvii

seahawk100 wrote:This subject/thread has stiking similarities to the Crop circle subject/ threads. Opposing believers and non-believers. No one will change the others minds on this. Just believe what you want to believe and have peace with it. One side is right and the other is wrong. Might as well leave it at that, cause it's not gonna change. Se la vie.

It has been proven that at least some "rods," are without a doubt, bugs and/or birds. Now, it has to be proven that at least some "rods" are real. Have not seen any proof what-so-ever.

JMO,

Hawk

OHHHHH YOU JUST WAIT.... I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW AT YOU SAYING THAT.....THIS SITE IS FAILING...AND ITS BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE IN RODS!!!!!

SCREW YOU BUDDY!

:rtft:

just kidding dude.

you are 100% correct. I have seen a few videos with big rods that were HUGE, I can't dismiss those . the little ones yes, because for the most part you can tell by their movements and how close they are to the camera what they are...

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 1:37 am » by Realorfake

electrobadgr wrote:
realorfake wrote:Ok Rod believers....tell me this...

Has anyone ever seen a rod with the naked eye????

NO...why? because your face doesnt have a shutter speed...

How are you going to bring concrete evidence of a life form that ONLY shows up on video and its never seen with the naked eye....are we to think undiscovered specie of lifeform or video anomaly?

You tell me..........sounds pretty wack to say a new life form can only be seen on vid................................logic people.....use it once in a while.....

Have you ever seen oxygen with the naked eye?.......

electrobadgr wrote:Or God for that matter

I can't believe you actually clicked "submit" after you type this...

Oxygen? so wait, you're saying just because we can't see something microscopically small all of a sudden Rods are real?

And God? God doesnt appear on camera therefore Rods are real???

Dude, the very simple point is the camera IS catching something that our eyes are not...the funny thing is all ones gotta do is go record some bugs around a light at night and boom...Rods

It can be replicated, bam theory dismissed.....

No need for God comments, or failed attempts at sounding logical concerning your little oxygen example...

Rods are long peices of metal or wood......mostly metal...hope this doesnt keep you up at night......
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 am » by Electrobadgr

realorfake wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:
realorfake wrote:Ok Rod believers....tell me this...

Has anyone ever seen a rod with the naked eye????

NO...why? because your face doesnt have a shutter speed...

How are you going to bring concrete evidence of a life form that ONLY shows up on video and its never seen with the naked eye....are we to think undiscovered specie of lifeform or video anomaly?

You tell me..........sounds pretty wack to say a new life form can only be seen on vid................................logic people.....use it once in a while.....

Have you ever seen oxygen with the naked eye?.......

electrobadgr wrote:Or God for that matter

I can't believe you actually clicked "submit" after you type this...

Oxygen? so wait, you're saying just because we can't see something microscopically small all of a sudden Rods are real?

And God? God doesnt appear on camera therefore Rods are real???

Dude, the very simple point is the camera IS catching something that our eyes are not...the funny thing is all ones gotta do is go record some bugs around a light at night and boom...Rods

It can be replicated, bam theory dismissed.....

No need for God comments, or failed attempts at sounding logical concerning your little oxygen example...

Rods are long peices of metal or wood......mostly metal...hope this doesnt keep you up at night......

Could have done without the god comment i'll admit, but all i was saying was some things can only be seen with instrumentational assistance. it was your comment about not being able to see them with the naked eye that prompted my response when we all know our eyes can only see a limited light frequency range at certain fps.

I am not saying i believe in rods, all i am saying is that bugs does not provide a full explanation, just as flares or meteorites do not provide a full explantion for ufo sightings.

Hope we're clear man

Peace
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 12:18 am » by Wolfbane7272

I still think they are interdimensional beings ..to really find the truth about them ..find a rod hotspot ..like mexico jose escimellia would probably know butchered his last name im sure but he knows alot about rods .. then set up nets in the area if you catch one then im sure it could be a insect or animal ..if not then the jury is still out ..lol but still maintain my belief they are interdimensional ...actually 2 years back i was watching a dragonfly .. it was going around in a circle infront of me .. same pattern same speed for about 15 min utes .. iwas having a smoke at the time ..out of the corner of my eye i saw a flash of bright yellowish white light .. i quickly turned my head ..and i saw . what i can only describe as a bird flying right to left about 2 feet above my current view then just like that it disappeared very strange ..told my gf at the time she looked at me oddly hahahahh cant say i blame her but " I know what I saw " to coin a popular phrase

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 am » by Wolfbane7272

seahawk100 wrote:Bugs, man. Bugs.

The water vid didn't really show us anything close to the vids of "rods" that we have seen flying in the air. Watched quite a few times and nothing to write home about.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bl9vIvtiWrI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bl9vIvtiWrI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vd3xE_0WV_M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vd3xE_0WV_M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Bugs.

Hawks

as far as i could tell only one of the creatures in the first clip could be classified classic rod type . the others looked like spaghetti in water .. the second clip ..he only mentioned the last clip as beng a bee ..none of the other ones so i dont see how this is bugs in my opinion good vids though lol

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 11:21 am » by Seahawk

wolfbane7272 wrote:I still think they are interdimensional beings ..to really find the truth about them ..find a rod hotspot ..like mexico jose escimellia would probably know butchered his last name im sure but he knows alot about rods .. then set up nets in the area if you catch one then im sure it could be a insect or animal ..if not then the jury is still out ..lol but still maintain my belief they are interdimensional ...actually 2 years back i was watching a dragonfly .. it was going around in a circle infront of me .. same pattern same speed for about 15 min utes .. iwas having a smoke at the time ..out of the corner of my eye i saw a flash of bright yellowish white light .. i quickly turned my head ..and i saw . what i can only describe as a bird flying right to left about 2 feet above my current view then just like that it disappeared very strange ..told my gf at the time she looked at me oddly hahahahh cant say i blame her but " I know what I saw " to coin a popular phrase

What were you smoking? heh heh.

Actually, interesting. Never saw a dragonfly do that, but you did. Was it a small flash? I tell ya, if Greys- large and small look like we think they look, then I'd say they're related in some weird way. Who knows, maybe you're on to something there, Wolf. : > }

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 3:35 am » by Wolfbane7272

seahawk100 wrote:
wolfbane7272 wrote:I still think they are interdimensional beings ..to really find the truth about them ..find a rod hotspot ..like mexico jose escimellia would probably know butchered his last name im sure but he knows alot about rods .. then set up nets in the area if you catch one then im sure it could be a insect or animal ..if not then the jury is still out ..lol but still maintain my belief they are interdimensional ...actually 2 years back i was watching a dragonfly .. it was going around in a circle infront of me .. same pattern same speed for about 15 min utes .. iwas having a smoke at the time ..out of the corner of my eye i saw a flash of bright yellowish white light .. i quickly turned my head ..and i saw . what i can only describe as a bird flying right to left about 2 feet above my current view then just like that it disappeared very strange ..told my gf at the time she looked at me oddly hahahahh cant say i blame her but " I know what I saw " to coin a popular phrase

What were you smoking? heh heh.

Actually, interesting. Never saw a dragonfly do that, but you did. Was it a small flash? I tell ya, if Greys- large and small look like we think they look, then I'd say they're related in some weird way. Who knows, maybe you're on to something there, Wolf. : > }

Hawk

lol just a regular smoke the dragonfly caught my attention first .. but then that yellow white bird ..lol its the only way i can describe it it looked like a bird but al glowing white and yellow ..my gf had the blank stare face when i told her .. it was kinda funny

Initiate

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 5:23 am » by Thewindycity

marduk2012 wrote:
pindz wrote:MArduk you are doing a big idiot from yourself ... :clapper:

Pindzism - Pindzisms are unconventional words, phrases, pronunciations, malapropisms, and semantic or dyslexia disorder errors that have occurred in and defined the writings of Pindz here in the DTV-forum.

We should collect them all and make a nice thread about it...
Congrats Pindz Image

You too can throw out a euphemism like Pindz... in no time at all! And here's how!!!

http://www.walkingdead.net/perl/euphemism
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin
"Dont ever lose your sense of humor". John Belushi

Initiate

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 am » by Odrama

All this talk about rods reminds of a story. I was in the gym the other day in the bathroom and this dude started talking to me about football (like i give a shit) and i turn around and that mother fucker is butt ass naked and it caught me off gaurd. I turned around to talk to him and he was all drying his dong off..I'm just like "FootBAAAAALLS!! WOAH DUDE! MY BAD!" he said, "Nah man, it's cool. You like the Falcons?"

The End. Sorry. Had to tell someone.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 4:47 pm » by Phanarabzzz

RODS ARE JUST A JOSE ESCAMILLA HOAX AS PROVEN BY THE HISTORY CHANNEL!

PreviousNext