Question about Rods

Initiate

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 4:06 pm » by Thewindycity

Did anyone watch the History channel program on UFOs? There was a segment dedicated to rods. They showed them (from underwater cameras), entering the water from above, and swimming... there was a sea turtle in the frames. Was very cool. They moved underwater just like they do in the air. Still, they remain a mystery..... no conclusions were made, but one comment was "they could be an -as yet- unidentified life form.
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin
"Dont ever lose your sense of humor". John Belushi

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 4:23 pm » by Electrobadgr

Sounds like an interesting program, any chance of finding and posting a link to watch it online?:)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 9:35 pm » by Thewindycity

[disclosetv]http://www.history.com/video.do?name=monsterquest&bcpid=1541043115&bclid=9548362001&bctid=1531241190[/disclosetv]

was a good show! enjoy... :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 9:42 pm » by Thewindycity

Is that link working for anybody

Initiate

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 pm » by Albusal

it just keeps loading

Initiate

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:00 pm » by Crunchy

cant explain the under water rods as the video does not work
but i posted this a while back topic7743.html

Initiate

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm » by Thewindycity

thank you crunchy. But this show was yesterday or the day before. The new video shows the underwater aspect. Something new.

http://www.history.com/video.do?name=mo ... 1531241190

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:18 pm » by Newearthman

If ur shutter speed is too slow on ur camera an image like a moth can carry over to the next frame making insects look like rods...seen it on some show. Not debunking anything just sayin one reason for arial rods...underwater is a different story tho, I've seen the vidio a while back :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:31 pm » by Thewindycity

oops. let me rephrase that.

The show Im referring to with underwater rods, was aired yesterday or the day before on Monsterqwest on the History channel. After viewing them dive into the water, I believe they are real and an "as yet" unidentified insect/animal. Very cool. I hope someone can get the video here as it puts a whole new spin on the subject. Thanks anyone who can for helping.

jetxvii

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:55 pm » by jetxvii

RODS are real. while a lot of them are bugs by an obvious observation, some of them you can not explain away so easily.

and the video of the de bunking was a Monster-quest show. you should be able to type in Google. Monster-quest RODS and you can find it. they didn't do the 100% effective way to debunk it but they did a good job on showing how to tell regular insects or bugs and huge Gigantic RODS!

my personal opinion:

I think they are organic creatures that can live on planets ( if it sustains their live force) and they can also travel outside in space, I think they would feed on insects, and possibly they might feed on space radiation or solar energy.

there are a few videos of NASA and space agency missions and as well as Mexican UFO footage of Rods in space and in the upper atmospheres... that is what makes me believe they can eat radiation... but then again I haven't really looked 100% into it.

Next