Question about the Anunnaki ?

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 3:49 pm » by Phoenix rising

There is a question i have asked myself a few times and that is, why the anunnaki seemed to dress in a very basic way if not primitive considering their technological advancements, was it simply to fit in with the human culture at the time or was that how they actually dressed, its akin to humans travelling to another planet and putting on a loin cloth to meet the locals, i think we can learn a lot about how people dress, is it a religious type dress code, even when they did display their technology/craft it was in the form of birds, seems they purposely downplayed themselves so to speak :think: :headscratch:

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 7:29 pm » by Temps13

Yes..& have you noticed how theres a lot of modern cases where the witnesses have said the ets were wearing either Elizibethan collars or CAPES..? like..did we get that from them originally? or did they just see it & like it?
Not sure about the original question I guess its after they had children,maybe they were not enough high tech clothes left or something
White said in his ancient aliens debunked that those wrist things are rosettes of Ishtar..like fertility symbols...?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 7:51 pm » by Phoenix rising

Temps13 wrote:Yes..& have you noticed how theres a lot of modern cases where the witnesses have said the ets were wearing either Elizibethan collars or CAPES..? like..did we get that from them originally? or did they just see it & like it?
Not sure about the original question I guess its after they had children,maybe they were not enough high tech clothes left or something
White said in his ancient aliens debunked that those wrist things are rosettes of Ishtar..like fertility symbols...?

yeah that wrist band he has on was recently seen in a crop circle too, its not uncommon for man to copy, after all we tried to replicate the elongated skulls of the ancients to :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:00 pm » by Poooooot

Well, long dresses are comfortable as hell. Maybe they go for comfort over style? You ever wear a maxi dress? They're awesome :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm » by Phoenix rising

Poooooot wrote:Well, long dresses are comfortable as hell. Maybe they go for comfort over style? You ever wear a maxi dress? They're awesome :lol:

I tried once but my gonads shrunk :lol: :lol:

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 10:47 pm » by -Marduk-

Phoenix rising wrote:There is a question i have asked myself a few times and that is, why the anunnaki seemed to dress in a very basic way if not primitive considering their technological advancements, was it simply to fit in with the human culture at the time or was that how they actually dressed, its akin to humans travelling to another planet and putting on a loin cloth to meet the locals, i think we can learn a lot about how people dress, is it a religious type dress code, even when they did display their technology/craft it was in the form of birds, seems they purposely downplayed themselves so to speak :think: :headscratch:

That's a good question, actually. :look:

Thread moved from off-topic to Aliens & Ufos.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 12:08 am » by Phoenix rising

Cheers Marduk :flop:

Another thing came to mind and that is' its said a lot of these giants were said to have 6 fingers, i'm just looking at some Anunnaki images on google images and i'm not seeing this so far with them, maybe there were different races of giants, i can't see it being the offspring the nephilim as we both have 4 fingers, curious, more mystery :headscratch: :think:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 12:55 am » by Temps13

Truth reckons giants means the earth born..maybe this is so & there was a race of six fingered giants that were wiped out..
..or they came from Mars or from elsewhere prior to other races..this sounds reasonable
You know that Lobsang Rampa? I dunno if hes the real deal or no but he mentions in his books of seeing in his minds eye (3rd eye) these 6 fingered giants lounging on the beach
I believe the stories of archaeologists that found 6 fingered giant remains..like that woman whose name I cant remember & I'll have to check but they ruined her career over it
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 12:58 am » by Evildweeb

You may remember this......

Similar? Coincidence?

hmmmmm.........

:headscratch:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge