??????? question about the moon ????????

brillbilly

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 10:24 pm » by brillbilly

drextin wrote:man we came out in force on this one. i'm telling ya brill i'm moving the hollow moon theory out of the debunked section damnit and putting it back on the table for discussion!

Writer

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 10:40 pm » by Maximusthegreat

thanks people, i like it. the bit which i would like to really have a search on is the bit about the moon coming into our orbit about 11,500 years ago, i think if you could find out more about that i reckon the answer is in there somewhere. now i've seen enough john lear stuff about the moon to think anything is possible, but i would love to see some pictures of the dark side of the moon. there must be some somewhere. bloody hell this is the most i've ever posted on here in one sitting. keep up the good work people.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm » by Drextin

ahh the elusive darkside.......we know more about the surface of other planet's moons than we do our closest neighbor............we have very little public data about the darkside.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

brillbilly

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 pm » by brillbilly

ImageFirst thermal pictures of dark side of the moon
The Thermoteknix camera also tookphotos of the earth and moon at distances as great as 560,000km and 850,000 km away.

Related Articles
Apollo 11 moon landing footage enhanced Hollywood style
Making out shapes by the dawn light of Easter
Flickr: the world's photo album
Abu Ghraib: The dark side of democracy
Digital camera with built-in printer launchedIt is the first time a space craft has travelled to the far side of the moon with a thermal imaging camera.

"The camera has worked flawlessly for nearly 100 days, and counting, in interplanetary space," said Anthony Colaprete, payload manager and chief scientist for Nasa's LCROSS mission.

"It provided the first thermal images of the far side of the moon and also images of Earth and the Moon from distances as great as 560,000km and 850,000 km away, respectively."

The MIRICLE camera was developed by pioneering thermal imaging company Thermoteknix Systems, based in Cambridge.

Dr Richard Salisbury, managing director of Thermoteknix, said: "We are delighted to have been selected to play a critical part in Nasa's important mission to find water on the Moon, which is vital for the future of long-term space exploration.

"We are all very proud of this achievement."

A Centaur spacecraft launched from the orbiting LCROSS craft is scheduled to make a direct vertical impact on the moon on Friday.

This is expected to create a huge plume of dust which will be analysed for water by different instruments including the Thermoteknix camera, which will follow the Centaur down four minutes later.

The debris plumes are expected to be visible from certain Earth and space-based telescopes.

The Centaur impact will release materials from the lunar surface which will be analysed for the presence of hydrated minerals and will be a major step in seeing if there is water on the moon.

Discovering water on the moon is important for supporting prolonged manned visits to the moon.

Thermoteknix has twice been awarded the coveted Queen's Award – most recently in 2008 for its MIRICLE range of cameras http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... -moon.html

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 11:23 pm » by Towelie

The dark side of the Moon used to face the Earth about 3.9billion yrs ago, around that time there was a massive rise in meteor showers and this rotated the Moon.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 11:34 pm » by Wrathofkahn

drextin wrote:ahh the elusive darkside.......we know more about the surface of other planet's moons than we do our closest neighbor............we have very little public data about the darkside.

And THAT is what intrigues me. There is not a scientist out there who has a solid theory on moon orbit, or moon rotation! Detailed photos of jupiter and saturn moons, but we get a one frame per ten second LCROSS video? We went to the moon in the sixties, but cant get back there now?!!!! The moon subject gets me so fucking frustrated...

end0fall

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 11:43 pm » by end0fall

wrathofkahn wrote:
drextin wrote:ahh the elusive darkside.......we know more about the surface of other planet's moons than we do our closest neighbor............we have very little public data about the darkside.

And THAT is what intrigues me. There is not a scientist out there who has a solid theory on moon orbit, or moon rotation! Detailed photos of jupiter and saturn moons, but we get a one frame per ten second LCROSS video? We went to the moon in the sixties, but cant get back there now?!!!! The moon subject gets me so fucking frustrated...

Understandable dude.
I find the way they explain why we only see one side highly suss,it all seems a little too clean cut and thought out.
If I was going to think of a possible theory it would be this.
Our creators live in the moon,the moon itself is not natural it is as they say a 'spaceship'.
This could also be a slap in the face for christianity,the God they refer to is an alien and heaven is what is inside the moon.

Hmmm I like it :D
It just about ties shit right up.

Writer

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 11:55 pm » by Maximusthegreat

wrathofkahn wrote:

exactly my sentiments, like you said we have millions of pictures of everything that moves in our solar system, we even have pictures of the galaxy/galaxies shit even deep deep deep deep space pictures of galaxies a gazillion light years away but nothing, nada, niente of our own moon's darkside. we have our own vehicles for getting into and around space which correct me if i'm wrong is pretty well acknowledged. but we only went to the moon in tin cans 40 years ago and not been back since???? as we all know there's something going on on the moon which we aint privvy too and they want to keep it that way. well lets hope david wilcock aint full of shit and disclosure begins this month.

end0fall

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 12:03 am » by end0fall

maximusthegreat wrote:
wrathofkahn wrote:

exactly my sentiments, like you said we have millions of pictures of everything that moves in our solar system, we even have pictures of the galaxy/galaxies shit even deep deep deep deep space pictures of galaxies a gazillion light years away but nothing, nada, niente of our own moon's darkside. we have our own vehicles for getting into and around space which correct me if i'm wrong is pretty well acknowledged. but we only went to the moon in tin cans 40 years ago and not been back since???? as we all know there's something going on on the moon which we aint privvy too and they want to keep it that way. well lets hope david wilcock aint full of shit and disclosure begins this month.

You know they could so fucking easily rig up a lighting system with a camera,if they can put a working telescope in space I'm pretty dam sure they could handle a lighting system,but hell we wouldn't even need one,the moons dark side STILL gets sunlight,add an orbiting camera and there ya go.
We could of had actual pictures from the moons dark side by now,which begs the question....WHY NOT?
I.m.h.o. NASA take a lot of trouble to do lesser things,they are supposed to be pioneers of space exploration,the moons darkside is something we all want to see,so why haven't they done it yet?
Maybe because there's something they don't want us to see ;)

Initiate

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 12:52 am » by Ufosearcher

Thanks for those who have clarified many doubts here.

ONE PERHAPS silly doubt is, what is there on the MORETUS crater on the Moon? There appear to be two 'hills' and black pillars at random on both hills. I can't post photos unfortunately. These 'pillars' can be seen in GOOGLE MOON and not in photos of Nasa etc.

THE SAME TYPE OF PILLARS CAN BE SEEN ALMOST AROUND THE 'ZACH' CRATER ALSO. WONDER WHAT THESE PILLARS COULD BE.

PreviousNext