??????? question about the moon ????????

brillbilly

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 12:59 am » by brillbilly

ufosearcher wrote:Thanks for those who have clarified many doubts here.

ONE PERHAPS silly doubt is, what is there on the MORETUS crater on the Moon? There appear to be two 'hills' and black pillars at random on both hills. I can't post photos unfortunately. These 'pillars' can be seen in GOOGLE MOON and not in photos of Nasa etc.

THE SAME TYPE OF PILLARS CAN BE SEEN ALMOST AROUND THE 'ZACH' CRATER ALSO. WONDER WHAT THESE PILLARS COULD BE.

im just looking now mate :cheers: :look: ok if you talking about the two long v bars they im sorry to say are picture glitches,hope thats what you meen :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 1:17 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 am » by Ufosearcher

im just looking now mate :cheers: :look: ok if you talking about the two long v bars they im sorry to say are picture glitches,hope thats what you meen :cheers:

Thank you. Perhaps you should zoom further on to see those 'pillars' near Zach [which in fact has more surprises] and Moretus.

brillbilly

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 1:23 am » by brillbilly

ufosearcher wrote:

Thank you. Perhaps you should zoom further on to see those 'pillars' near Zach [which in fact has more surprises] and Moretus.
ok,running all the way,lol :ohno: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 1:33 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 1:41 am » by Lucidlemondrop

marduk2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I liked that~

What a long strange trip it's been..............

brillbilly

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 1:42 am » by brillbilly

hi ufosearcher ,DTV cant work out the size of the pic so i cant get it to post page but here is the picture of the anomalie in zach crater,thanks its very strange,ps if i zoomed in more it will be a bad picture :headscratch: http://disclose.tv/files/photos/a536fb5480db8bdL.jpg

Initiate

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 am » by Ufosearcher

Thanks brillbilly, grateful! I in fact posted two videos using moon photographs from Google Moon sometime back. Not much of an interest was shown. So the videos slept.
There are many things, perhaps, which NASA won't tell just as they did with MOON 'bombing.'

[disclosetv]http://disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/28930/Moon_Surprises__Part___2/[/disclosetv]

Initiate

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 4:30 am » by sawltydawg

dlslith wrote:
LowSix wrote:Ive got this one.

The mass on the near side of the moon is slightly (approx 1/5 -1/15) MORE dense on the side that faces us, and over type the orbits have become (this isnt the exact term for this phenomenon) synchronous (due to gravity) to keep the mass-heavy face pointed toward us at all times. (the moon DOES rotate on its axis, but at the same speed at which it rotates around the earth..and theres a specific term for that, cant remember it at the moment)

This observation was verified by the gravity sensors on the Chandryan Probe the Indians sent recently, where they measured gravitational anomalies on the facing side. (anomalies were found all over the moon, but a greater portion of them existed on the side facing the earth)

Some groups assert that it is proof of the Hollow Moon Theory, but others simply assert that its a normal mass differential that does not appear as Evident in most other heavenly bodies since they are not in such close proximity to an object of the Moon:Earth ratio. (even though it does NOT mean that there isnt a hollow or less dense CENTER, it just means that either way, the side facing us, contains more density or mass, which will exert a slightly more aggressive gravitational effect)

It is presumed at some point when we acquired it in its orbit, it spun on its axis faster or slower than it does now, to where there was a possibility that humans at some point in history would have seen more than once face, but this has not been the case in human recorded history, as all drawn images record the face we now see.

Thats the story i heard, and i gotta stick to it.

And thats HARDLY a dumb question man..seriously.

Thats one of the Killer questions actually, and who know? Maybe its the wrong answer, but its the one ive been given anytime ive asked astronomers and geologists..so i take their word for it, for now..

Low,
I was actually going to bring this theory up on another moon thread on here. It makes sense. Didn't think it was prudent to the topic of the thread though. Question is how would they be able to determine the density. With a sonar like device?

they determine the density by combining four known and quantifiable factors.....1. the surface area of the moon.... 2. the weight(density) of water... 3. the amount of water(on earth) that the moon's gravity perturbs and 4. the distance between the moon and earth
out..cya

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 4:37 am » by Lowsix

Brilliant Sawlty, thanks man.

I had to look that one up,
and that was exactly what i got.

gg
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext