Question regarding the Cigar Shaped Craft in China last year

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:48 pm » by Poooooot

Upload to Disclose.tv

An unidentified flying object (UFO) disrupted air traffic over Zhejiang's provincial capital Hangzhou late on Wednesday, the municipal government said on Thursday.

Xiaoshan Airport was closed after the UFO was detected at around 9 pm, and some flights were rerouted to airports in the cities of Ningbo and Wuxi , said an airport spokesman, who declined to be named.

The airport had resumed operations, and more details will be released after an investigation, he said.

A source with knowledge of the matter, however, told China Daily on Thursday that authorities had learned what the UFO was after an investigation.

But it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information because there was a military connection, he said, adding that an official explanation is expected to be given on Friday.***

Inbound flights were diverted to the nearby airports in Zhejiang province's Ningbo and Jiangsu province's Wuxi. Outbound flights were delayed for three to four hours.

A staff member at the airport's information desk said the airport had "no idea" how many flights were affected by the closure.

At around 11 pm on Wednesday, a netizen wrote three entries announcing the airport's closure in his microblog at Sina.com, but they were all soon deleted.

He posted an apology at midnight, saying the news had not been confirmed and asking those who had republished his earlier entries to delete them.

Source: China Daily(By Yang Yijun)
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001 ... 58628.html

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/in ... ver-china/
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... disclosure

*** I am unable to find any information regarding an official explanation. What ever came of this story?
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:52 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

poooooot wrote:adding that an official explanation is expected to be given on Friday.***
*** I am unable to find any information regarding an official explanation. What ever came of this story?

July 09, 2010

check this link..:
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/millions-of-chinese-stunned-after-government-makes-obama-ufo-statment/

the China’s official government television news station Xinhua used Allnewsweb as his source...wtf?
Last edited by Zegtelzegtel on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 pm » by Cornbread714

Yeah, that was a pretty interesting case.

I never saw most of these pictures -- maybe it was China's own Blue Beam experiments, who knows?

I dug the music on the vid, which was apparently original. :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 12:08 am » by Poooooot

zegtelzegtel wrote:
poooooot wrote:adding that an official explanation is expected to be given on Friday.***

July 09, 2010

check this link..:
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/millions-of-chinese-stunned-after-government-makes-obama-ufo-statment/

the China’s official government television news station Xinhua used Allnewsweb as his source...wtf?

I didn't see anything in that article re: this sighting, but it was a good read. Am I missing something? :headscratch: lol
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 12:12 am » by Poooooot

I never understood why this wasn't a bigger story. I understand media blackouts, but with the internet it still should have been a bigger story.
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 12:37 am » by E6722maj

cornbread714 wrote:I dug the music on the vid, which was apparently original. :cheers:

cheers corn, that was me - an old 4 track cassette (!) recording! no dolby!! (or should i say dobly?) :think:

:cheers:
whatever

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 am » by Cornbread714

e6722maj wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:I dug the music on the vid, which was apparently original. :cheers:

cheers corn, that was me - an old 4 track cassette (!) recording! no dolby!! (or should i say dobly?) :think:

:cheers:

No shit? Nice, man, I know you played me some stuff before that you did on your 4 track, but I think it was a different tune - or maybe not - it did sound strangely familiar...

I truly liked it... It fits the strangeness of the pics.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 am » by Giusdude

wasn't that explained as a time-delay composite pic of a plane?
can't be bothered to look for the original thread, sorry, busy having a brew ....

:flop:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 12:56 am » by E6722maj

giusdude wrote:wasn't that explained as a time-delay composite pic of a plane?
can't be bothered to look for the original thread, sorry, busy having a brew ....

:flop:

it could have been a long exposure G, i still don't know for sure :think:

ps if you liked that tune corn, might i shamelessly plug my little youtube music channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicbykiuhy8
whatever

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 1:01 am » by Lowsix

yes.

Those are all examples of long time exposure photos.
The evidence is how light the foreground is.
If you take a photo with a shutter speed fast enough to
freeze an object in the sky, it will be completely black,

except for the brightest details. Always. Ther eis no camera
with enough light sensitivity to expose the sky at night with any
speed fast enough NOT to leave this telltale shuter drag.

So if there is a light NIGHT time sky, you'll know from now on. Fake.

(These are 4 to 8 second exposures at a minimum)

All of the examples of the Chinese UFOs are some version of that.
Optical Physics. And the long exposure gives it enough time to
make the sky lighter and the foreground detail to appear.

This photo shows the spacing between the flashing lights and the effects of shutter drag from the person keeping the shutter open long enough to expose the sky and blur the details that would normally give clue to its specific shape (airplane and in one case helicopter with search lights)

But alas, no alien ships here..just long exposures and very bright landing lights.

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next