Question

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 pm » by Mochon

AHHHHH Damn thing logged out after i clicked on submit!!!!Im so angry!!

I had posted vey philosofical reply on this man but damn frustration i hope it comes out right......

I feel we should stop wondering if there is a right or worng,since there is no collective truth mankind shares...why?Cause like someone posted earlier on the thread everyone of us has their own truth,their own right and wrong so we lack of the universal principles in moral to achieve such thing.we share no truth,and taking god in cosideration doesn help at all casue then you have the religion factor,that completelly fucks it up.So i think no one actually know wich r the rules placed by god,if so,or by the men who wrote the bible and kept on filling it with what they tought to b the best gospells for it,or the ones they wanted,for it,by it i mean the bible of course....honestlly i dont belive there would be a god who would mean for us to b separated like this as a race...taking in count that were just talking about one.we made separation happen by disagreement and we have to respect each other for what we belive...so no one is right,and everything is wrong....

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 7:30 pm » by Telos61

everybody is waiting for jesus christ to return...

but a spiritual teacher has been with is for many years....

[youtube]HJYKozu-uRk&feature=PlayList&p=B294337AFC137DCA&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1[/youtube]

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 am » by Hansom

Good question and some equally good answers, here are my thoughts (oh my god, how ironic)

This god, that god. Good and evil.
The only thing I can be sure of absolutely, is me.
Yes my ego is now busting a nut, singing and dancing. Loathsome deceitful thing that it is.
What I mean is my true self, the consciousness that casts the shadow.
My creator is not right it is true, for if it were right there would be no wrong.
Yet the evil exists, not in the minds of men.
But in my mind, from my shadow.
The evil doers have just played to this notion.
Telling me how things are and how they should be.
How did I let this happen, I chose free will.
I expressed myself freely and in doing so allowed others the exact same.
I cannot impose my will upon others as I would not like others will imposed upon me.
Why, because I create with love.
Pure unconditional love
Why because that makes me feel whole.
The unadulterated feeling of joy from this cannot be described, it can only be felt.
I say look within, to the light that casts the shadow.
There you will find the right god, good and true.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 am » by whitedeath

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/7847625/Jesus-will-return-by-2050-say-40pc-of-Americans.html

Title says it all lol

I would attempt to answer your question but I honestly don't understand it

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 am » by Telos61

with all due respect... i think 2050 will be non-existent.

at least in the way we percieve reality at this time.

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 5:51 am » by Ordell

no god rules. not a single one of them.
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 6:09 am » by Explorer

I have learned only two rules to live by that encompass everything about my personal guide to my life.
1: never do to anyone that you would not want done to you.
2: treat everyone as a brother or sister and embrace universal love. :hugging:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 am » by Telos61

explorer wrote:I have learned only two rules to live by that encompass everything about my personal guide to my life.
1: never do to anyone that you would not want done to you.
2: treat everyone as a brother or sister and embrace universal love. :hugging:

thats absolutely perfect :flop:

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 am » by Captainkarizma

concrete wrote:Whos God rules?

A fable, a thought, or an ego?

I dunno. I've seen much.

But, who's is right?

trolling or are you confused? cmon dude why are you posting this ? when the dust settles you may get an answer but till ww3 is done .. roll the dice :bang; :ohno: :yell:
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 6:50 am » by Otomon

Buddha once said "If you hear something and don't agree with it,even if its something I said,it is wrong."

Enlightenment comes from within,at the end of the day you are here to complete your journey not other`s peoples journeys.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

PreviousNext