Question

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 pm » by -Marduk-

ure tryin to summon Eliakim...

admit it :twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 4:27 pm » by Viggz

maybe none of us are right
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 4:39 pm » by Nickelson

There isn't any and as far as I am concerned everybody is correct in his own believes, but they shouldn't try to convince me over and over with ridiculous thoughts into believing something I don't believe and they shouldn't blame me for being human or an atheist. That also is discrimination.

Thought you would understand that by now.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 4:40 pm » by Viggz

ahh i been shot...
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 4:51 pm » by Cornbread714

concrete wrote:I just wanna see how quick the shit happens..

Thanks a lot...

Not.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 6:22 pm » by Megame23

Philosophy eventually leads to Spinoza. The idea that we are part of God's dream.

I personally hated this idea when i first heard it.

Yet eventually I have been led to believe in something very much like that.

I Have always believed very strongly that one of the most important parts of life is the struggle of good versus evil. But I recently was despairing about why evil is allowed to destroy so much of the world, if God is up there, all powerful, and good.

I doubted the existence of any God, how could he allow child molestation, mass war, and so many other terrible things.

But eventually I have come back to the idea of God, because of a book I have been reading, it got me thinking about things a bit differently.

Imagine God, all powerful in a blank slate universe. He is bored and decides to create a living reflection of himself, (The universe, man.) Like in Christianity Man is made in the image of God.

But what if it is more than the christian view. What if being made in the image of God means that we too have the ability to manipulate the world around us. (Within the limits of the created universe.)

This allows for the shamans and mystics around the world. It allows that magic to make sense, because they are directly taping in to the power of God and the universe.

Things like prayer, mediation, and divination. They could all just be parts of the same type of magic, the power of God.

And perhaps just maybe, the reason that good is bound to win. Is that we can channel God's power, in his image for powerful acts of Good. And these Illuminati scum can't tap into the power the same, because they are not using it in the image of God.

Those are my thoughts on God, if anyone wants to read em. :wink:
Last edited by Megame23 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm » by Sheeple

Matthew 22:14 wrote:For many are invited, but few are chosen.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm » by Megame23

My post continued, cause I can't edit it anymore.

God, would be there watching all, as if it were a dream. And like in a dream, you can effect the outcome purely through your will. Perhaps this is God, watching the epic unfold, willing things into being at times he feels great passion.

I also realize, continuing along with my view of good vs evil. That good defeating evil means NOTHING if God does everything himself. That is why the evil is not just squashed by God.

In many of the greatest legends and stories on earth, good defeats evil in the end. And it is beautiful. And when we win in the end. When we stop these Illuminati and whatever other evil is in the universe. It will be beautiful.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 6:56 pm » by Telos61

god is YOU!!!!!! you are the creators of your own destinies.....

start to realize that your not worthless sinners but magical beings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop trying to find answers OUTSIDE yourselves.....

how many times fucken times do I have to tell you all this?

GOD LIES WITHIN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 7:01 pm » by Telos61

Upload to Disclose.tv

listen and absorb

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Next