Question

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 6:24 am » by shifter

I just finished watching The Island from 2005 and it made me wonder. I am half cut so pardon my french...lol. I'm not french by the way. I was thinking ...Why do We Die? If we didn't die, could it be possible that the evil could take over and rule out the good caring people? I have a feeling that the good on this planet is not as strong as it once was. Is it maybe we die to rid the evil that exits? I have no idea but any response would be nice...thanks :sunny:

I think there is a connection why we(pass on) better word and we should not be afraid of it. This is wierd but I randomly clicked on a youtube post I was looking for and found, what I was looking for. And NO I'm not a nutcase...lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 6:53 am » by shifter

[quote="shifter"]Sorry but this post has been deleted by me :sunny:Or not :bang;

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 7:05 am » by Iwanci

The beauty about the mystery of life is that it is a mystery.

At some point we all think about the meaning of life and death. Do we die? Are we actually living? Is this a dream? Will we wake up at some point and find we are not what we seem etc.

Do we die? I think we do in the ‘flesh’, but we don’t in the spirit. The greater question I have been thinking about lately is, are we really alive at all, the same question but in reverse. Is this one big illusion, one big dream, simply another state in our more sophisticated being?
I used to think that life was just a big game. We were all from another world, we entered this world as contestants in a game, our ‘real’ selves would be watching us play and trying to guide us by feeding us the ups and downs of life as we know it. We would end in this game when we died reverting back to the beings we really are. I thought that I would die the moment I discovered the meaning of life, I would win the game and awaken in my real state.
Many flaws to my thinking, but then again it is this kind of thinking that was the catalyst for our belief system. Religion was and is a simple extension to someone’s belief, and so it is all interconnected.

Good post shifter, makes you ponder on the mysteries of life.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 am » by shifter

iwanci wrote:The beauty about the mystery of life is that it is a mystery.

At some point we all think about the meaning of life and death. Do we die? Are we actually living? Is this a dream? Will we wake up at some point and find we are not what we seem etc.

Do we die? I think we do in the ‘flesh’, but we don’t in the spirit. The greater question I have been thinking about lately is, are we really alive at all, the same question but in reverse. Is this one big illusion, one big dream, simply another state in our more sophisticated being?
I used to think that life was just a big game. We were all from another world, we entered this world as contestants in a game, our ‘real’ selves would be watching us play and trying to guide us by feeding us the ups and downs of life as we know it. We would end in this game when we died reverting back to the beings we really are. I thought that I would die the moment I discovered the meaning of life, I would win the game and awaken in my real state.
Many flaws to my thinking, but then again it is this kind of thinking that was the catalyst for our belief system. Religion was and is a simple extension to someone’s belief, and so it is all interconnected.

Good post shifter, makes you ponder on the mysteries of life.

Thanks iwanci. You do make very valid points and I like your thinking.. We all question, but when are we going to see the day to get our answers? And when it does happen ......... could you imagine the Kaos? :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 9:10 am » by Iwanci

I don’t know if we will ever see the truth in our lifetime on this planet. Who knows however, is all revealed when you die? The beauty of the mystery is that it keeps you guesing and thinking of what it could all possibly mean.

Most religious people ‘cling’ to their beliefs, they don’t like admitting that there is no ‘fact’ in their belief, they don’t truly understand that what they are doing is simply ‘believing’ in an ‘un-known’. It is especially difficult to see so many different people clashing mentally and at times physically just because they believe in different things – a belief no matter how compelling, is still only a belief. Is it not logical that a fact cannot be a belief? You do not need to believe in a fact, the ‘fact’ does not change with your religious belief. For example; fact is that water is wet. No matter how holy I think the water is or how many times I bless it, the fact remains it is still wet. If I punch a brick wall at speed, the fact is that I will get hurt, no doubt about it. I can believe it won’t hurt and that my god has given me special powers to suppress the pain, I can believe this only up until the point I actually fulfill the task and punch the brick wall. Then, no matter what I believe along with the physical damage of broken bones pain will follow, some people can argue that they can surpress the pain, the pain however is still there, it is only being surpressed.

So believing in the afterlife is not outside reason, nor is believing in the spiritual nature of our existence, nor is it unreasonable for anyone to believe in aliens, UFO’s, expanding earth theory, hollow earth theory, reptilian species etc. All beliefs serve a purpose, the purpose is to fill the void of an ‘un-known’. If it were absolutely true, it would be a fact and there would be no need to believe.

Our lives here are journeys. We should sit back and enjoy the views, take it all in, love what we do each day and live like it’s our last. Our lives are short enough and we will find out what happens next soon enough. Until then, let’s live in peace and harmony and accept people’s right to believe. I draw the line when people 'force' their beliefs on others however, or belittle others for their beliefs, or blatantly make up rubbish and try and ‘con’ or lie to people for whatever misguided reason they have.

Life can’t be that bad after death, no one has ever returned to lodge a complaint.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 9:24 am » by Drjones

Good thinking.Watched a documentary recently and apparently from the scientists own mouth 'DNA is immortal',so the possibility that ONE DAY we may live 'forever' exists.
I say to the original discussion also,YES,as time goes by... the goodness has been driven from the world,and is being overwhelmed through multiple mechanisms everyday.This just makes it for me anyway all the more prudent to resist.
However times are a changin i feel...people are starting to realise things are not what they should be and want to genuinely do something about it..
:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 10:06 am » by Iwanci

Drjones, I hope your feelings are correct. I think the world ‘appears’ to be getting worst at times due to a series of factors which I believe contribute to the feeling that evil is growing:

1/- We are getting older, wiser, and have seen much more drama. More time = more drama witnessed. As we get older we also tend to identify the injustice, when we are young we don’t really know what an injustice is, sure we understand some of it, but much goes un-noticed.

2/- There is more media in more places around the globe, open borders, less ability to withhold information, facts leak out eventually. Media is also accessed more readily through more avenues, radio, TV, Internet, Iphone, print, even our entertainment contains much drama, death, war, rape, theft, violence etc. So more free media, more open borders, more media sources etc. Drama is in our lives every day and we can’t escape it unless we decide to live the life of a hermit, even so though we would likely see the drama unfold in the animal kingdom. I believe evil has always been there in the past, just not so well advertised.

3/- More people in itself equates to greater crime. More people with fewer resources = greater crime. So if 10% of a population commits a crime, 10% of a greater number of people = greater number of crimes.

I believe greed, hatred, racial and religious intolerance, violence, abuse etc has always been around. Looking back at history some of the most vile crimes against humanity where occurring hundreds and also thousands of years ago. People being used as food for lions, or to fight against each other till death for entertainment, women and men being raped, populations being suppressed, inhumane and nonsensical human rituals, annihilation of races, the list goes on and on. So what has changed? I think not much actually.
I truly hope though that there will be an ‘awakening’ and we will all begin showing our intolerance for this evil, but I somehow, whilst there are so many differences, whilst there is so much inequality, whilst there are so many people with hidden agendas, whilst there is greed etc I doubt we can change what we have ingrained into our DNA, the survival instinct, the survival of the fittest mentality etc. I think these are the flaws of mankind that will plague us until the day we simply self destruct.

Thinking this through to a logical conclusion then, does it then give credence to a One World Order? Where resources are owned and controlled by one government, with one set of laws, one belief system. I don’t know but makes you think sometimes that no matter how much we resist the idea of a One World Order, it will probably come to be and will be accepted by the masses because of all the injustices and evil that surrounds us.

But I sincerely hope you are right drjones.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 10:25 am » by Drjones

The way i see it is that yes,TPTB have THEIR VERSION of what a new world order should be,HOWEVER what we are going to get...eventually is not what they had orginally planned IMO....the human race is going to rise up from the slumber,somehow and take control of it's destiny...we can and probably shoud have a new world order but one that emcompasses human wisdom,nature,compassion,freedom,sanity..LOVE...the end of control.We do what is naturally right..we work for the benefit of the planet,,of ourselves,of our species.Not all this out of control corporate profiteering BS...madness...insane.
The fewer and fewer people that control the many the worse things become for humanity as a whole,the salivating satanic future controllers don't seem to be able to see past their own overblown ego's and dark hearts,they never will,it is their function,their purpose,just as it is ours to rise from the slumber...the controllers believe they know best,it ends with them and with them in control things will run smoothly..NO..things run better when things are FREE,not rigid,full of fear and filled with self doubt...this is why we have so many issues this is the world that has been constructed.The manufactured control is suffocating us and with it the health of our planet and all sentient species living peacefully on it.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 am » by Iwanci

Drjones I agree with you my friend, just that I don’t see that mankind is capable (in the short term at least) of overcoming the evil inherit in all of us.. maybe its genetic? Maybe we need to find that gene and switch it off. Whatever it takes, I agree that things cannot continue the way they are and also agree that too few control the many, and everything you say and have said in the past about greed and corporate BS is also correct IMO. But the big question remains… How do we change it? I have a feeling that all we would do is ultimately replace one evil SOB with another, that has been the way of the past and likely the way of the future, genuinely hope I am wrong.
Cheers mate
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 11:42 am » by Drjones

iwanci wrote:Drjones I agree with you my friend, just that I don’t see that mankind is capable (in the short term at least) of overcoming the evil inherit in all of us.. maybe its genetic? Maybe we need to find that gene and switch it off. Whatever it takes, I agree that things cannot continue the way they are and also agree that too few control the many, and everything you say and have said in the past about greed and corporate BS is also correct IMO. But the big question remains… How do we change it? I have a feeling that all we would do is ultimately replace one evil SOB with another, that has been the way of the past and likely the way of the future, genuinely hope I am wrong.
Cheers mate

Well the change starts with ourselves,the rest of the journey takes care of itself !!
I do not believe humans are incapable of overcoming this evil,in the world today ALL human EVIL imo is caused by corrupt governments,a corrupted system of governance.If we had a sensible,pro human being system there would be no major issues,nothing we could'nt work out together...the thing that seperates us from our ancestors is the fact we do have some wondrous technology at our disposal so to me if we can get our act togetther and we will the future should be amazing for us,the dawn of a new era in humanity...but first you must make the change and rebel against this current system of stupidity..do this in as many ways as you can..whether that be growing your own food or boycotting the doctors drugs and vaccines,it all helps make the transition,we need to a paradigm shift..when our perception of life changes so does everything else.THAT is very powerful and what we must work at everyday...I'm doing it and i know many many others are around the world.... :flop:

Next