Question To all Religions

Writer
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:11 am

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:05 am » by Xxlegalizeitxx


This post is not to piss anyone off or start another war, I just need to understand. Why when any person other then a muslim says anything even closely offensive to your god allah its an instant death threat and in reference to the most recent problem with the newspaper that "made fun" of allah many death threats and comments have been made such as "The only god is allah".(im not sure if this is offending your or not but I hope it isnt because im not trying to offend) I would just like to know why allah is so much more important than any other "gods"? Im just not the most religious man so all this seems kinda silly. I have no problem with the belief of a god but in my oppinion all religion does is start wars, almost every conflict has had something to do with religion. The Arabs will kill themselfs in the name of their god so in the next life they will have 72 virgins, no one can talk about the muslim god or they have to worry about getting killed. Its almost like the "gods" were jellous of eachother and quite cruel, "hey if you worship me and do what I say, i'l give you 72 virgins when you pass ;)", or "if you hear anyone speak badly of me, kill them".

Now the americans... the most of them are just straight up morons, this is a bit of a different subject but for all of you patriotic americans out there, stop thinking your the top of the food chain and your shit dont stink, ok yea you have one of the most powerful militarys... but thats because thats all you spend your money on, You have Thousands and thousands of people living in poverty and your own people dieing in your own country while your government comes out with a new Fighter jet or drone to kill people hundreds of miles away. Your economy is nosediving because your too worried about what other people are dooing halfway across the world. Mind your own goddam business and maybe you wouldnt be the most hated laughing stock of the world and could pull yourselves out of the shi*ter. So before any of you americans try and reply to this thread of how great your country is and have shitty non-statistic combacks the fact is I'v heard it all and statistically the U.S is far from the best country, for fu*ksakes China basically owns you. And all you anti Obama's out there, hes been the best president you'v had in a while, garente most people who hate on obama were pro bush and that just explaines it all.

Im not even going to get started on the catholics and The Bible, how can people even take the bible seriously after it has been edited how many times, so what we see the bible now is basically through someone eltses eyes and how THEY saw the bible to be. At least alot of the other religions havent been re-writen to how they feel the bible should have been protrayed. Yes ok there may have been somesort of being that "came down from the heavens" who had powers and "technology"... but would a being from such a large universe which has most likely been around longer then us so they would most likely be alot more technically advanced then us and traveled to our planet be more crazy or not as crazy as one being creating everything in one day and still being able to hear every one of our thoughts and see us all at all times?

Do you believe in santa? Of course not because who would believe that one man could travel around the world in one night, see you when your sleeping and know if someones been naughty or nice.
Last edited by Xxlegalizeitxx on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18507
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:15 am » by The57ironman


Image
Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Image

Writer
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:11 am

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:23 am » by Xxlegalizeitxx


Haha wow now that I read that over I was everywhere wasn't I? So much about this religion stuff has been building up so much lately I just cant get it out the way I see it lol.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:54 am

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:28 am » by Thewatcher


Xxlegalizeitxx wrote:This post is not to piss anyone off or start another war, I just need to understand. Why when any person other then a muslim says anything even closely offensive to your god allah its an instant death threat and in reference to the most recent problem with the newspaper that "made fun" of allah many death threats and comments have been made such as "The only god is allah".(im not sure if this is offending your or not but I hope it isnt because im not trying to offend) I would just like to know why allah is so much more important than any other "gods"? Im just not the most religious man so all this seems kinda silly. I have no problem with the belief of a god but in my oppinion all religion does is start wars, almost every conflict has had something to do with religion. The Arabs will kill themselfs in the name of their god so in the next life they will have 72 virgins, no one can talk about the muslim god or they have to worry about getting killed. Its almost like the "gods" were jellous of eachother and quite cruel, "hey if you worship me and do what I say, i'l give you 72 virgins when you pass ;)", or "if you hear anyone speak badly of me, kill them".

Now the americans... the most of them are just straight up morons, this is a bit of a different subject but for all of you patriotic americans out there, stop thinking your the top of the food chain and your shit dont stink, ok yea you have one of the most powerful militarys... but thats because thats all you spend your money on, You have Thousands and thousands of people living in poverty and your own people dieing in your own country while your government comes out with a new Fighter jet or drone to kill people hundreds of miles away. Your economy is nosediving because your too worried about what other people are dooing halfway across the world. Mind your own goddam business and maybe you wouldnt be the most hated laughing stock of the world and could pull yourselves out of the shi*ter. So before any of you americans try and reply to this thread of how great your country is and have shitty non-statistic combacks the fact is I'v heard it all and statistically the U.S is far from the best country, for fu*ksakes China basically owns you. And all you anti Obama's out there, hes been the best president you'v had in a while, garente most people who hate on obama were pro bush and that just explaines it all.

Im not even going to get started on the catholics and The Bible, how can people even take the bible seriously after it has been edited how many times, so what we see the bible now is basically through someone eltses eyes and how THEY saw the bible to be. At least alot of the other religions havent been re-writen to how they feel the bible should have been protrayed. Yes ok there may have been somesort of being that "came down from the heavens" who had powers and "technology"... but would a being from such a large universe which has most likely been around longer then us so they would most likely be alot more technically advanced then us and traveled to our planet be more crazy or not as crazy as one being creating everything in one day and still being able to hear every one of our thoughts and see us all at all times?

Do you believe in santa? Of course not because who would believe that one man could travel around the world in one night, see you when your sleeping and know if someones been naughty or nice.


:peep:




Major Rant.

:lol:

I take it you don't believe in tooth fairies then. :o

Bit harsh bringing the American citizens into it not there fault there government's have shafted them like ours have.

One saying you need to learn is, " There is Good and Bad in every race ", experience and knowledge will teach you this.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18507
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:31 am » by The57ironman


Xxlegalizeitxx wrote:Haha wow now that I read that over I was everywhere wasn't I? So much about this religion stuff has been building up so much lately I just cant get it out the way I see it lol.

.

.....welcome to the rabbit hole... :peep:


....it can be very overwhelming , eh'..?


Image
Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Image

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19246
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:32 am » by Slith


Good rant. All over the place for sure, but i get the juxt. :flop:
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Writer
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:11 am

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:37 am » by Xxlegalizeitxx


Thewatcher wrote:
Xxlegalizeitxx wrote:This post is not to piss anyone off or start another war, I just need to understand. Why when any person other then a muslim says anything even closely offensive to your god allah its an instant death threat and in reference to the most recent problem with the newspaper that "made fun" of allah many death threats and comments have been made such as "The only god is allah".(im not sure if this is offending your or not but I hope it isnt because im not trying to offend) I would just like to know why allah is so much more important than any other "gods"? Im just not the most religious man so all this seems kinda silly. I have no problem with the belief of a god but in my oppinion all religion does is start wars, almost every conflict has had something to do with religion. The Arabs will kill themselfs in the name of their god so in the next life they will have 72 virgins, no one can talk about the muslim god or they have to worry about getting killed. Its almost like the "gods" were jellous of eachother and quite cruel, "hey if you worship me and do what I say, i'l give you 72 virgins when you pass ;)", or "if you hear anyone speak badly of me, kill them".

Now the americans... the most of them are just straight up morons, this is a bit of a different subject but for all of you patriotic americans out there, stop thinking your the top of the food chain and your shit dont stink, ok yea you have one of the most powerful militarys... but thats because thats all you spend your money on, You have Thousands and thousands of people living in poverty and your own people dieing in your own country while your government comes out with a new Fighter jet or drone to kill people hundreds of miles away. Your economy is nosediving because your too worried about what other people are dooing halfway across the world. Mind your own goddam business and maybe you wouldnt be the most hated laughing stock of the world and could pull yourselves out of the shi*ter. So before any of you americans try and reply to this thread of how great your country is and have shitty non-statistic combacks the fact is I'v heard it all and statistically the U.S is far from the best country, for fu*ksakes China basically owns you. And all you anti Obama's out there, hes been the best president you'v had in a while, garente most people who hate on obama were pro bush and that just explaines it all.

Im not even going to get started on the catholics and The Bible, how can people even take the bible seriously after it has been edited how many times, so what we see the bible now is basically through someone eltses eyes and how THEY saw the bible to be. At least alot of the other religions havent been re-writen to how they feel the bible should have been protrayed. Yes ok there may have been somesort of being that "came down from the heavens" who had powers and "technology"... but would a being from such a large universe which has most likely been around longer then us so they would most likely be alot more technically advanced then us and traveled to our planet be more crazy or not as crazy as one being creating everything in one day and still being able to hear every one of our thoughts and see us all at all times?

Do you believe in santa? Of course not because who would believe that one man could travel around the world in one night, see you when your sleeping and know if someones been naughty or nice.


:peep:




Major Rant.

:lol:

I take it you don't believe in tooth fairies then. :o

Bit harsh bringing the American citizens into it not there fault there government's have shafted them like ours have.

One saying you need to learn is, " There is Good and Bad in every race ", experience and knowledge will teach you this.



No no tooth fairies are a different story lol but I could almost count the number of americans on my hand that are not completely obnoxious when it comes to their country and genuinaly see their country as the best and thats alot of the reason why they'v gone so far downhill, they almost don't want a change. That should have been a completely different topic but the religion just kinda blended right into the american topic.. to me anyways lol.

Writer
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:11 am

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:40 am » by Xxlegalizeitxx


The57ironman wrote:
Xxlegalizeitxx wrote:Haha wow now that I read that over I was everywhere wasn't I? So much about this religion stuff has been building up so much lately I just cant get it out the way I see it lol.

.

.....welcome to the rabbit hole... :peep:


....it can be very overwhelming , eh'..?


Image


yes... yes it can. You must be a fellow Canadian eh'?

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:45 am » by Lowsix


Xxlegalizeitxx wrote:Image


Welcome to dtv.






























...shitbubble.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18507
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 2:04 am » by The57ironman


Xxlegalizeitxx wrote:
The57ironman wrote:
Xxlegalizeitxx wrote:Haha wow now that I read that over I was everywhere wasn't I? So much about this religion stuff has been building up so much lately I just cant get it out the way I see it lol.

.

.....welcome to the rabbit hole... :peep:


....it can be very overwhelming , eh'..?


Image


yes... yes it can. You must be a fellow Canadian eh'?

.



..... :nope:



......new englander....... :mrcool:


:cheers: :hiho:

.
Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook