Question to Bill Cooper fanboys (GO TEAM SELENA!)

Initiate

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 pm » by Ayaflash

The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Initiate

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 8:33 pm » by Michaelssiebert

Hey otomon,

good to see the mon back and the oel sent into the depth of time.. I see the transition, oel did good :D

First of all sorry for my absence.. I have spent a few days in Scotland to relax and chill out a bit (took pictures and will share the experience in a different thread..) and after returning I have been working dedicated on the 'disclose.tv' game only, browsing the forum for the game but not participating in any of the threads..

Regarding the thread subject..

The Two terms 'Alien' and 'Demonic' fit together like water and fire.. They both originate from the biggest dispute ever: Religion against Science..

Looking at the two words you will likely see that the word 'Alien' in that sense is a definition given by science to interpret the existence of life in an sci-social manner..

The word 'Demonic' represents a theological point of view, it is a mere definition of the negative/unmoral behavior seen from a religious perspective..

When a scientist would have an alien/ufo encounter he would most likely interpret it in a scientific way, looking for scientific evidence of light anomalies, new technologies or any other scientific based explanation.. When a theologist would have the same encounter he would try to find a definition that suits his religious view on the world such as explaining it through visions, angel encounters or being/feeling possessed..

In the old times the people used to only explain anomalies through religious assumption, now society is media based and has access to more than one view, thus leading towards a better balance in opinions and studies thus a new explanation and meaning to the unexplained..

The phenomena of merging the scientific with the religious view on things as happening in our current time logically leads to perspectives brought up by people like bill cooper and co., who merge these studies and search for the parallels that could define the for humans typical one line answer to life, the universe and everything..

Similarities in the processes:
1.) The Demon once was a popular theory brought to people by the main media outlet at that time called the church..
2.) The Alien is a popular theory brought to people by the current main media outlet of our time..

The enlightenment seems to be of the same quality and carries the same potential of aggression, fundamentalism, happiness or balance, simply because I can see many happy believers of religion and many happy believers in science..

So seeing the two extremes or opposites merge carries the answer to your question..

They go together due to the prophetic nature of the undefined.. Just like any other element within this universes being or realm..

Loves,
XxX :)

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 9:01 pm » by Otomon

michaelssiebert wrote:Hey otomon,

good to see the mon back and the oel sent into the depth of time.. I see the transition, oel did good :D

First of all sorry for my absence.. I have spent a few days in Scotland to relax and chill out a bit (took pictures and will share the experience in a different thread..) and after returning I have been working dedicated on the 'disclose.tv' game only, browsing the forum for the game but not participating in any of the threads..

Regarding the thread subject..

The Two terms 'Alien' and 'Demonic' fit together like water and fire.. They both originate from the biggest dispute ever: Religion against Science..

Looking at the two words you will likely see that the word 'Alien' in that sense is a definition given by science to interpret the existence of life in an sci-social manner..

The word 'Demonic' represents a theological point of view, it is a mere definition of the negative/unmoral behavior seen from a religious perspective..

When a scientist would have an alien/ufo encounter he would most likely interpret it in a scientific way, looking for scientific evidence of light anomalies, new technologies or any other scientific based explanation.. When a theologist would have the same encounter he would try to find a definition that suits his religious view on the world such as explaining it through visions, angel encounters or being/feeling possessed..

In the old times the people used to only explain anomalies through religious assumption, now society is media based and has access to more than one view, thus leading towards a better balance in opinions and studies thus a new explanation and meaning to the unexplained..

The phenomena of merging the scientific with the religious view on things as happening in our current time logically leads to perspectives brought up by people like bill cooper and co., who merge these studies and search for the parallels that could define the for humans typical one line answer to life, the universe and everything..

Similarities in the processes:
1.) The Demon once was a popular theory brought to people by the main media outlet at that time called the church..
2.) The Alien is a popular theory brought to people by the current main media outlet of our time..

The enlightenment seems to be of the same quality and carries the same potential of aggression, fundamentalism, happiness or balance, simply because I can see many happy believers of religion and many happy believers in science..

So seeing the two extremes or opposites merge carries the answer to your question..

They go together due to the prophetic nature of the undefined.. Just like any other element within this universes being or realm..

Loves,
XxX :)

:cheers:

Thanks for your time Mike....... :hugging:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 pm » by Otomon

phaeton wrote:
otomon wrote:Sup losers,

So I was watching an interview in which Bill Cooper states that ``Aliens are Demons``
My question to his fans out there... what are you doing in a place like DTV... this place is alien central 80% of the content here is related to aliens, but not only that alot of the threads here pay tribute to occult deities (for example i remember a thread called `Lucifer loves you` a couple of weeks ago)

Bottom line is... if you are a beleiver this site is infact SATANIC.

Thoughts.

Oh and for the flamers out there.... you guys are a bunch of pathetic fools...

Another brilliant OTOmon masterpiece.

You gotta stop with this impressive shit magn, Im always left with a feeling of inferiority after reading your posts. :(
Not nice.

On a more serious note:
This site is for attaining truth. And as Cooper approached truth within the subjects he studied, significantly more so than a helluvalot of 'researchers' on the occult out there, his content is very.. apt. :flop:

Oh my bad, although you made that post like you were being "sarcastic" whether on consciously or sub-consciously, I am full aware of the fact that I have indeed hurt your ego.

I will be punished for this, THEY will make sure of that wormy worm.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 pm » by Phaeton

otomon wrote:
phaeton wrote:
otomon wrote:Sup losers,

So I was watching an interview in which Bill Cooper states that ``Aliens are Demons``
My question to his fans out there... what are you doing in a place like DTV... this place is alien central 80% of the content here is related to aliens, but not only that alot of the threads here pay tribute to occult deities (for example i remember a thread called `Lucifer loves you` a couple of weeks ago)

Bottom line is... if you are a beleiver this site is infact SATANIC.

Thoughts.

Oh and for the flamers out there.... you guys are a bunch of pathetic fools...

Another brilliant OTOmon masterpiece.

You gotta stop with this impressive shit magn, Im always left with a feeling of inferiority after reading your posts. :(
Not nice.

On a more serious note:
This site is for attaining truth. And as Cooper approached truth within the subjects he studied, significantly more so than a helluvalot of 'researchers' on the occult out there, his content is very.. apt. :flop:

Oh my bad, although you made that post like you were being "sarcastic" whether on consciously or sub-consciously, I am full aware of the fact that I have indeed hurt your ego.

I will be punished for this, THEY will make sure of that wormy worm.

:D

They will indeed.

They're gonna grape you in the mouth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rock out with your cock out :flop:

The Chief Craphead
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm » by Megame23

haha

I love that grapist video

And Bill Cooper is awesome.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:06 am » by Gloomylunatic

megame23 wrote:haha

I love that grapist video

And Bill Cooper is awesome.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Initiate

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:09 am » by Samael

I miss Otoel.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:15 am » by The57ironman

in regard to the OP..... what was the question ? :playing:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 am » by Otomon

samael wrote:I miss Otoel.

We all do, but it seems the rules of the virtual asylum will not allow him to exist!

Previous