Question to Bill Cooper fanboys (GO TEAM SELENA!)

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 6:05 pm » by Otomon

Sup losers,

So I was watching an interview in which Bill Cooper states that ``Aliens are Demons``
My question to his fans out there... what are you doing in a place like DTV... this place is alien central 80% of the content here is related to aliens, but not only that alot of the threads here pay tribute to occult deities (for example i remember a thread called `Lucifer loves you` a couple of weeks ago)

Bottom line is... if you are a beleiver this site is infact SATANIC.

Thoughts.

Oh and for the flamers out there.... you guys are a bunch of pathetic fools...
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm » by Boondox681

wattup oto.
quite full of yourself this morning,eh?
you must have drank a can of man for breakfast :D
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 6:29 pm » by Newdawnrising

:alien51:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 pm » by Gloomylunatic

otomon wrote:Sup losers,

So I was watching an interview in which Bill Cooper states that ``Aliens are Demons``
My question to his fans out there... what are you doing in a place like DTV... this place is alien central 80% of the content here is related to aliens, but not only that alot of the threads here pay tribute to occult deities (for example i remember a thread called `Lucifer loves you` a couple of weeks ago)

Thoughts.

loser lol gee thanks for the love buddy! :flop:
is this your site? if so ill be gone with the wind lol dummie :x :mrcool: :x

keep the personal attacks coming i love them! evil or satanic satan is another force of evil!
this site is about discloser not just aliens and ufo's dummie lol wow what a nut! :ohno:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 pm » by Constabul

here is a remix you should enjoy Oto

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:23 pm » by Phaeton

otomon wrote:Sup losers,

Thoughts.

Another brilliant OTOmon masterpiece.

You gotta stop with this impressive shit magn, Im always left with a feeling of inferiority after reading your posts. :(
Not nice.

On a more serious note:
This site is for attaining truth. And as Cooper approached truth within the subjects he studied, significantly more so than a helluvalot of 'researchers' on the occult out there, his content is very.. apt. :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:26 pm » by Icarium

Where have you been Oto?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:29 pm » by Boondox681

Where have you been Oto?

"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm » by Constabul

icarium wrote:Where have you been Oto?

He has been on a sabbatical sahara reptilian hunting excursion with Pindz.
they cought a Izzard
a Eddie Izzard

:robot:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:36 pm » by Icarium

He does get about

Next