Questions about DMT

Super Moderator

PostThu May 06, 2010 12:51 pm » by TheDuck

demobe wrote:
theduck wrote:No need to put from The Duck Demobe, thanks anyway nuff respect!

Good quote though!

:cheers:

ok thanks respect :flop:

Respect to the man :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 1:28 pm » by Mep630

I never took this, but I would recommended against it.

From what I know, this is one drug that can make you lose grip with reality. It stops your brain from processing things normal, so you will experience a very weird world.

I think it is more disconnecting then lsd.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostThu May 06, 2010 1:32 pm » by TheDuck

mep630 wrote:I never took this, but I would recommended against it.

From what I know, this is one drug that can make you lose grip with reality. It stops your brain from processing things normal, so you will experience a very weird world.

You haven't tried it though man so it would be wrong to recommend against it imho lol

Of course don't be smokin' on it all day every day, but 1 puff once in a blue moon isn't too bad, you never know it could be awe inspiring...

Have only tried it once...was very intense for about 10ish mins then it calmed right down, after an hour I was perfectly normal.

Wanna try it again now I know what its like as it was random and I took some serious hit lol my m8's were stood up (2 of them in the room, not doing much, I was like, LISTEN your gonna have to sit down NOW lol)

Very Very intence few seconds, it cost about £45 didn't get too much and had all the bag in one hit, by accident really, there was a crum left for my m8, oops lol, they were scared anyway so I did the honours and tested the sh*t as the guy said be careful as its stupidly strong, yeh he was definitely right, stunk like sewage too...

Still gotta try Salvia again, have quit smokin' since monday, 4 days without a ciggy so far, deserves a nana :banana:

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 1:38 pm » by Pindz

theduck wrote:
mep630 wrote:I never took this, but I would recommended against it.

You haven't tried it though man so it would be wrong to recommend against it imho lol

Of course don't be smokin' on it all day every day, but 1 puff once in a blue moon isn't too bad, you never know it could be awe inspiring...

Have only tried it once...was very intense for about 10ish mins then it calmed right down, after an hour I was perfectly normal.

1 puff must be safe............ maybe 2 puffs are safe too, you never know :lol:

Super Moderator

PostThu May 06, 2010 2:42 pm » by TheDuck

Never at the same time, no DP for me muhwahahaha Image

Initiate

PostThu May 06, 2010 4:29 pm » by nm156

Drink payote instead just go easy on it. Very similar effect it can make you vomit, but the trip always kicks in. Wear a bib. :D , and seek a lucid surrounding that is in a safe place. :flop:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Initiate

PostThu May 06, 2010 4:38 pm » by doommongerer

ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri May 07, 2010 9:36 am » by Dukettt

nm156 wrote:Drink payote instead just go easy on it. Very similar effect it can make you vomit, but the trip always kicks in. Wear a bib. :D , and seek a lucid surrounding that is in a safe place. :flop:

Saying that peyote is similar to DMT is same as saying that a kite is similar to a space shuttle.
Both fly but the other takes you to space.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 1:53 am » by Partyboy125

thanks for the help but im still looking

Previous